606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton v Saints

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Everton v Saints

Post  Gravy & Chips on Mon 30 Mar 2015, 2:03 am

First home game I have been to in ages.

Boring 0-0....
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Age : 47
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Mon 30 Mar 2015, 7:10 am

Long may the Gravy (& chips) train roll on!

2-1 to the blues.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Age : 39
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  SEFTON on Mon 30 Mar 2015, 11:09 am

Keep the roll going Gravy, Will be in attendance myself mate, expecting a 2-0 WIN for the blues. Lukaku /Naismith

SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10024
Age : 57
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 30 Mar 2015, 1:14 pm

Gravy... Gravy... Gravy... Gravy... Gravy... !!!!

0-8
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34874
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Da Judge on Mon 30 Mar 2015, 2:13 pm

Going to the game.. Actually been invited into Dixie Dean suite for the day. Last year I was considering getting two for the business but the reality was that i was going to be away too often to justify it..... When i come back to UK will probably get one then....

Its supposed to be an experience... we have to get there two hours before the game for the six-course luncheon.... wonder if they do pies?

_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8980
Age : 59
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Gravy & Chips on Mon 30 Mar 2015, 2:24 pm

Six course means four chips and two fish fingers.....times are hard
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Age : 47
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 30 Mar 2015, 4:32 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:Six course means four chips and two fish fingers.....times are hard
1. pint chang
2. chicken pukka pie
3. meat pukka pie
4. cheese & onion pukka pie
5. prawn sandwich
6. pint chang

... bargain cheers
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34874
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  The President on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 2:04 pm

No Lakaku

24 Howard
23 Coleman
26 Stones
06 Jagielka
03 Baines
16 McCarthy
18 Barry
25 Lennon
20 Barkley
21 Osman
09 Koné

Substitutes
01 Robles
11 Mirallas
14 Naismith
17 Besic
22 Pienaar
29 Garbutt
30 Alcaraz
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 60
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 2:17 pm

The untouchable, but completely fucking useless, Barry earns an immediate recall to the side.

The sooner we get rid of the clown Martinez the better as far as I'm concerned.  Let him finish the season, then move him on, along with the shite he brought to the club. I'd be delighted to see the back of Martinez, Barry (free), Lukaku (£35m), Mirallas (£10), Alcaraz (£2m), McGeady (£5m), and a decent pot for the new manager to spend. Try to keep Barkley, Nais, Garbutt, Baines, Stones, Coleman, Ossie, McCarthey and whoever is willing to take a pay cut for being shite, sign Lennon for tuppence and see how we go from there.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24160
Age : 114
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 2:42 pm

afternoon all

http://www.stadium-live.biz/Channel16.html

http://www.eplsite.com/stream20.html

COYB cheers
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34874
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 2:43 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:The untouchable, but completely fucking useless, Barry earns an immediate recall to the side.

The sooner we get rid of the clown Martinez the better as far as I'm concerned.  Let him finish the season, then move him on, along with the shite he brought to the club. I'd be delighted to see the back of Martinez, Barry (free), Lukaku (£35m), Mirallas (£10), Alcaraz (£2m), McGeady (£5m), and a decent pot for the new manager to spend. Try to keep Barkley, Nais, Garbutt, Baines, Stones, Coleman, Ossie, McCarthey and whoever is willing to take a pay cut for being shite, sign Lennon for tuppence and see how we go from there.
Barry is the equalizer for Lennon's pace. Lennon is fast as fook, so Barry then has to play according to Martinez. Makes perfect sense....
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70201
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 2:44 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:afternoon all

http://www.stadium-live.biz/Channel16.html

http://www.eplsite.com/stream20.html

COYB cheers
Good morning. Very Happy
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70201
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 2:46 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:The untouchable, but completely fucking useless, Barry earns an immediate recall to the side.

The sooner we get rid of the clown Martinez the better as far as I'm concerned.  Let him finish the season, then move him on, along with the shite he brought to the club. I'd be delighted to see the back of Martinez, Barry (free), Lukaku (£35m), Mirallas (£10), Alcaraz (£2m), McGeady (£5m), and a decent pot for the new manager to spend. Try to keep Barkley, Nais, Garbutt, Baines, Stones, Coleman, Ossie, McCarthey and whoever is willing to take a pay cut for being shite, sign Lennon for tuppence and see how we go from there.
Barry is the equalizer for Lennon's pace. Lennon is fast as fook, so Barry then has to play according to Martinez. Makes perfect sense....
Barry is shit as fuck this season, but he's still 500% better than that twat Basic..

Good to see Pieman (aged 56.9) on the bench after a very long lie in at 60k a week
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34874
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 2:50 pm

http://www.eplsite.com/stream21.html seems to be working well.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70201
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 2:51 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:The untouchable, but completely fucking useless, Barry earns an immediate recall to the side.

The sooner we get rid of the clown Martinez the better as far as I'm concerned.  Let him finish the season, then move him on, along with the shite he brought to the club. I'd be delighted to see the back of Martinez, Barry (free), Lukaku (£35m), Mirallas (£10), Alcaraz (£2m), McGeady (£5m), and a decent pot for the new manager to spend. Try to keep Barkley, Nais, Garbutt, Baines, Stones, Coleman, Ossie, McCarthey and whoever is willing to take a pay cut for being shite, sign Lennon for tuppence and see how we go from there.
Barry is the equalizer for Lennon's pace. Lennon is fast as fook, so Barry then has to play according to Martinez. Makes perfect sense....
Barry is shit as fuck this season, but he's still 500% better than that twat Basic..

Good to see Pieman (aged 56.9 31.4) on the bench after a very long lie in at 60k a week
Wink Everton v Saints Yahoo_22 Everton v Saints F_whistl
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70201
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 2:53 pm

James Marshall: All the negative publicity from Liverpool this week been carried on to the pitch. FA Cup replay to come in midweek too.

What's that all about?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70201
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 2:57 pm

almost didn't bother today

really feeling negative with Martinez at the helm

I think we'll lose today to a far superior manager
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34874
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 2:58 pm

Gibson has broken his metatarsal!? What the fook? when did this happen?

He truly is made out of glass, isn't he?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70201
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 2:59 pm

all set up with a hot cross bun and a cappuccino.

Sick note Gibbo broken his foot eh? Typical.

5-0 to the Blues. Barkley with all five, then slaps in a transfer request in injury time.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24160
Age : 114
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 2:59 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Gibson has broken his metatarsal!? What the fook? when did this happen?

He truly is made out of glass, isn't he?
we should give him away somewhere
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34874
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 3:00 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:almost didn't bother today

really feeling negative with Martinez at the helm

I think we'll lose today to a far superior manager
I have to leave a wee bit before the end of the game. And I don't really care that much.

And we are underway.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70201
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  The President on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 3:01 pm

Listening at work
Really need something to cheer me up

dare to hope ................. COME ON YOU BLUES


Last edited by The President on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 60
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 3:01 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Gibson has broken his metatarsal!? What the fook? when did this happen?

He truly is made out of glass, isn't he?
we should give him away somewhere
Second hand store? "Can be used as a lamp post".
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70201
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  The President on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 3:02 pm

Good run from Lennon
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 60
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 3:02 pm

Lennon with a good run, passes to Osman who curls his effort wide from the edge of the box. Not a bad effort, but it was going wide the entire time. Still good to take a pop at goal.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70201
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton v Saints Empty Re: Everton v Saints

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum