606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunderland 1 Everton 1 (Baines-pen)

+15
RhinoJagz
Knight of Thorgothshire
Tonteau
hairy cataract
Goodison_Gringo
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Made 4 Gwladys
Helenqu
The President
Super
Mr_Ben
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Blue gazza
Da Judge
Albert
19 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Sunderland 1 Everton 1 (Baines-pen) Empty Sunderland 1 Everton 1 (Baines-pen)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 6 Nov à 22:30

The games are coming fast & furious so no time to lose

A trip to Geordieland for a 1.30 kick off on Sunday...

we're on a roll & Eto'o is rested... Dizzy is monsterous... Gibbo is getting fit.. Nais is the form player & clean sheets are back... and despite all your negativity towards Luka... I think he's fucking great, so bollocks to ya...

whoooppp

0-2

Super Nais brace cheers

COYB

shame my browser is fucked Mad

Last edited by Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 14 Nov à 19:48; edited 1 time in total

Number of posts : 40856
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Sunderland 1 Everton 1 (Baines-pen) Empty Re: Sunderland 1 Everton 1 (Baines-pen)

Post  Super Fri 7 Nov à 8:28

Seamus Coleman and Gareth Barry are facing fitness tests ahead of Sunday’s trip to the Stadium of Light.

Coleman sat out of the 3-0 victory over Lille after sustaining a cut to his Achilles in last weekend’s scoreless draw at home to Swansea.

Barry was forced from the field in the second half of Thursday’s Europa League match after he also received a gash on his shin and a knock to his ankle.

Roberto Martinez is hopeful both can play against Sunderland but, at his pre-match press conference on Friday, admitted it was too early to tell whether they will be in the squad that travels to Wearside.

“Seamus had a little cut to his Achilles tendon against Swansea and he needed some stitches," he said. "We are assessing that.

“He couldn’t make it yesterday but I wouldn’t consider it as a real issue. It’s about taking the doctor’s view before the [Sunderland] game and making a decision based on that.

“We came through the game last night with just a knock to Gareth Barry.

"This morning he was showing a long cut on his shin which is nothing to worry about, but he got a massive knock on the ankle and we need to give it another 24 hours.

“Apart from that, the whole squad that was available last night will be available for the game against Sunderland.”
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38095
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Sunderland 1 Everton 1 (Baines-pen) Empty Re: Sunderland 1 Everton 1 (Baines-pen)

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 8 Nov à 8:41

2-2 Fletcher with 2; Baines and Naismith for us.

Any trains on Sunday for the Sunderland match?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 8 Nov à 9:36

A hard fought post EURO game for us, even tho we won the other night, 

10-0 

Very Happy 
COYB

IMWT
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 8 Nov à 11:04

This one will test us.
Are we serious about getting into top 6 +

They won last time out so they will be up for it
We won in Europe but will it take it's toll.

Of course we will be okay

0-2 (Lakaku to come good.... he has been improving) cheers cheers

The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Sat 8 Nov à 11:10

The President wrote:This one will test us.

0-2 (Lakaku to come good.... he has been improving)  cheers  cheers

Lukaku has been banging on the door for a few goals, got two the other night but disallowed,see him getting a couple today.

0-3 its the Everton way.

COYMBB'S
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10599
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 8 Nov à 13:51

SEFTON wrote:

Lukaku has been banging on the door for a few goals, got two the other night but disallowed,see him getting a couple  today.

0-3 its the Everton way.

COYMBB'S

this post is pre listed cos he won't have time tomorrow Very Happy Very Happy is that right sef Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 8 Nov à 14:44

so, i think, we can go to 6th tomorrow with a win, or 16 with a loss

all depends on other results of course

Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Sat 8 Nov à 16:16

Blueberto wrote:
SEFTON wrote:

Lukaku has been banging on the door for a few goals, got two the other night but disallowed,see him getting a couple  today.

0-3 its the Everton way.

COYMBB'S

this post is pre listed cos he won't have time tomorrow  Very Happy Very Happy   is that right sef Very Happy

It has been brought to my attention that Mr Bluberto a.k.a snitch on snitcher has bought to the boards attention by making a clear posting in almost mocking tones that "a pre post" had been made in the hapless defence of a man who has posted without clearly knowing the time or even day of the week. `the fact that the miscreant was board snitcher does mean that with the snitcher being snitched he, the snitcher now becomes the snitchee and is thus removed from his position. It is sad that he did not know the correct day and giving his advancing years no further penalty should apply.

As the new snitcher Blueberto gets 2 points and the eternal gratitude of both M4G (and I suspect Sef himself)

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9782
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 8 Nov à 16:36

Uwist61 wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
SEFTON wrote:

0-3 its the Everton way.

COYMBB'S

this post is pre listed cos he won't have time tomorrow  Very Happy Very Happy   is that right sef Very Happy

It has been brought to my attention that Mr Bluberto a.k.a snitch on snitcher has bought to the boards attention by making a clear posting in almost mocking tones that "a pre post" had been made in the hapless defence of a man who has posted without clearly knowing the time or even day of the week. `the fact that the miscreant was board snitcher does mean that with the snitcher being snitched he, the snitcher now becomes the snitchee and is thus removed from his position. It is sad that he did not know the correct day and giving his advancing years no further penalty should apply.

As the new snitcher Blueberto gets 2 points and the eternal gratitude of both M4G (and I suspect Sef himself)
Blueshitcho cheers

As the filthy grass is already at -3 points (suspended)... where does this now place him... -1 (suspended).. or 2 (-3 suspended) ???

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Sat 8 Nov à 17:03

2 ponts (-3 suspended)

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Sat 8 Nov à 17:10

Blueberto wrote:
SEFTON wrote:

0-3 its the Everton way.

COYMBB'S

Busy in work. lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 8 Nov à 17:12

SEFTON wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
SEFTON wrote:

0-3 its the Everton way.

COYMBB'S

Busy in work. lol!

if he gets away with that, shitty, poor excuse, then.....................well.................................. i'm in work as well Laughing
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 8 Nov à 17:17

after a quick call from my legal rep, it has been noted that SEF was not busy when mis posting at all

he was too busy posting on other forums

Cats.
Post SEFTON Today at 11:05

The following was developed as a mental age assessment by the School of Psychiatry at Harvard University. Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake.

i therefore request a public flogging by hairy and albert outside the wilmslow before KO tomorrow
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sat 8 Nov à 19:30

Blueberto wrote:after a quick call from my legal rep, it has been noted that SEF was not busy when mis posting at all

Cats.
Post  SEFTON Today at 11:05

The following was developed as a mental age assessment by the School of Psychiatry at Harvard University. Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake.

i therefore request a public flogging by hairy and albert outside the wilmslow before KO tomorrow

Albert will be the one wearing the hood. Very Happy
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 8 Nov à 20:31

Statman wrote:
Blueberto wrote:after a quick call from my legal rep, it has been noted that SEF was not busy when mis posting at all

Cats.

Albert will be the one wearing the hood paper bag. Very Happy
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74366

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Sat 8 Nov à 20:34

Statman wrote:

Cats.

Albert will be the one wearing the hood. Very Happy

I will be playing football but I will send my goats to administer punishment on my behalf. Please keep Hairy away from them.
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Sat 8 Nov à 22:25

Cats.

Top quality snitching. Suspended sentence now quashed.

Online Access Provided courtesy of LUFTHANSA FIRST CLASS

Da Judge
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Sun 9 Nov à 8:36

Cats.

So we are back down under in the Evertoniansof606 kangaroo court , the legal representation Uwist61 better known as Skippy has presided
with allegations of a personal nature ,you knock and you mock but you won't get in my head tongue
I'm sorry to say Blueberto but , whilst I find your attempt at snitching rather amusing , A one word lapse and you assess my mental state of mind as well as my loyalty to this site by falsely accusing me of posting on other sites , I can only think its with pure Irish green envy that you WANT TO BE ME? The main snitcher of the board.lol!

SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 9 Nov à 12:48

24 Howard
23 Coleman
06 Jagielka
15 Distin
03 Baines
16 McCarthy
18 Barry
20 Barkley
05 Eto'o
07 McGeady
10 Lukaku

Substitutes
01 Robles
02 Hibbert
04 Gibson
14 Naismith
17 Besic
19 Atsu
21 Osman
09 Kone
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sun 9 Nov à 12:51

4-3-3 or 4-4-2? McGeady and Lukaku to play either side of Eto'o? Strong line up. Barkley, Coleman and Eto'o all rested on Thurs so expect three points!

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Sun 9 Nov à 12:53

Mr_Ben wrote:24 Howard
23 Coleman
06 Jagielka
15 Distin
03 Baines
16 McCarthy
18 Barry
20 Barkley
05 Eto'o
07 McGeady
10 Lukaku

Substitutes
01 Robles
02 Hibbert
04 Gibson
14 Naismith
17 Besic
19 Atsu
21 Osman
09 Kone

Strong team ,lets hope we go out and get a win.

Coymbb's
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 9 Nov à 13:02

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=285313&part=sports

COYB cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 9 Nov à 13:03

WTF !!!!>>>>>>>>>>.. KONE on the bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

affraid affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 9 Nov à 13:14

score change then 3-0 everton. kone hat trick lol!
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next