606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  Armchair on Thu 06 Nov 2014, 9:55 pm

FT. Good win without hitting top gear.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20298
Age : 40
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  Helenqu on Thu 06 Nov 2014, 10:03 pm

At a meeting tonight so missed most of the game. Seems to have been a decent game. How did Lukaku do?
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Age : 57
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 06 Nov 2014, 10:05 pm

I thought we were great tonight.. Dizzy was ace & solid... Luka I thought played well

we pissed it.. could easily have been 6 or 7


Nais just Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Action-s

COYB cheers
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 06 Nov 2014, 10:17 pm

great result, shame wolfsburg won, but, all we gotta do is beat them and we win the group Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7373
Age : 59
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 06 Nov 2014, 10:18 pm

Blueberto wrote:great result, shame wolfsburg won, but, all we gotta do is beat them and we win the group  Very Happy
Or beat Krosnodar and then draw in Germany. Very Happy
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 06 Nov 2014, 10:20 pm

With just minutes remaining of the game:

Lille's fans rouse themselves into some rhythmic clapping late on. It is more life than their team have shown for long periods.

The home fans meanwhile have been giving Florent Balmont the bird before and after his dreadful corner kick.

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 F_laugh Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 F_laugh Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 F_laugh Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 F_laugh
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 06 Nov 2014, 10:28 pm

Very good display. Battered Lille, especially in the first half, and I thought we looked outstanding throughout the team. Sure, Lille are nothing special, but we made sure they were kept in their box and some of our football was exceptional at times. Lukaku had his best match of the season for me, two lovely touches in the moves leading to Ossie's and Naismith's goals.

That's the way to do it.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24160
Age : 114
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  RhinoJagz on Thu 06 Nov 2014, 10:57 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:Very good display. Battered Lille, especially in the first half, and I thought we looked outstanding throughout the team.  Sure, Lille are nothing special, but we made sure they were kept in their box and some of our football was exceptional at times.  Lukaku had his best match of the season for me, two lovely touches in the moves leading to Ossie's and Naismith's goals.

That's the way to do it.

Though Lille were dreadful. Lacked any ambition, even at 2-0 down. The French Aston Villa. No fault on Everton. Did what they had to do without expending too much energy. We sat back and played the 2nd half in second gear and Nais picked them off a lovely goal. Lukaku was decent. Himself and Nais are striking up a nice little partnership but still doesn't look like he will go on a run of goals yet. 2 goals chalked off to offside. Both very marginal. McCarthy outstanding at snuffing out any danger. Gets all over the park.

Hopefully Barry didn't injury badly in tackle that got him a yellow. Poorly timed but studs were down.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 41
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  Super on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 8:27 am

Bluejagz wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:Very good display. Battered Lille, especially in the first half, and I thought we looked outstanding throughout the team.  Sure, Lille are nothing special, but we made sure they were kept in their box and some of our football was exceptional at times.  Lukaku had his best match of the season for me, two lovely touches in the moves leading to Ossie's and Naismith's goals.

That's the way to do it.

Though Lille were dreadful. Lacked any ambition, even at 2-0 down. The French Aston Villa. No fault on Everton. Did what they had to do without expending too much energy. We sat back and played the 2nd half in second gear and Nais picked them off a lovely goal. Lukaku was decent. Himself and Nais are striking up a nice little partnership but still doesn't look like he will go on a run of goals yet. 2 goals chalked off to offside. Both very marginal. McCarthy outstanding at snuffing out any danger. Gets all over the park.

Hopefully Barry didn't injury badly in tackle that got him a yellow. Poorly timed but studs were down.

With regards to Lukaku's two offside goals, think he was defo offside for the first one, but he was clearly onside for the second, shocking decision.

Bit like in the opening mins, when Lille should clearly have had a corner, but the official behind the goal must have been chatting to supporters in the Gwladys Street End.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37119
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  SEFTON on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 8:33 am

hairberto cataract wrote:Very good display. Battered Lille, especially in the first half, and I thought we looked outstanding throughout the team.  Sure, Lille are nothing special, but we made sure they were kept in their box and some of our football was exceptional at times.  Lukaku had his best match of the season for me, two lovely touches in the moves leading to Ossie's and Naismith's goals.

That's the way to do it.

They kept quite a lot clean sheets last season. Not an easy game as some might have thought , Everton stepped up when required, Distin looked well pissed off but, played a very tight game , Barry-jags-McCarthy were outstanding ,Lukaku looks fitter but still needs to control the ball better, a few good one touches from him, Naismith worked his socks off great goal.

Job done.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10020
Age : 57
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  Albert on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 9:25 am

Helenqu wrote:At a meeting tonight so missed most of the game. Seems to have been a decent game. How did Lukaku do?

Really well - some great hold and link up play. Could have scored a couple and did actually have the ball in the net but it was wrongfully given offside.
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Age : 37
Location : Monaco
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  RhinoJagz on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 10:43 am

Albert wrote:
Helenqu wrote:At a meeting tonight so missed most of the game. Seems to have been a decent game. How did Lukaku do?

Really well - some great hold and link up play. Could have scored a couple and did actually have the ball in the net but it was wrongfully given offside.

His involvement in third goal was excellent. Smart turn away from defender and lovely ball into Baines behind defence. Should have scored (or left the ball to Naismith) from brilliant McGeady cross. Would love to know if Nais gave him a call to leave it. Certain goal if Nais connected with with, running on to it at perfect angle. I think as the weeks go by now, players are getting sharper and the confidence is returning. Jags is back to his best at the back, Baines too. Hope Coleman isn't injured again but Hibbo was excellent is shepherding Origi last night. Looks like bags of goals in Nais, Lukaku and Eto'o. Id imagine the latter will start against Sunderland on Saturday. Not sure I fancy Astu though. Looks like a small kid in a mans game. Doesn't look like he has the strength or power (so far) to make an impression on the game. Gibson too was comfortable when he came on. He can ping the ball 40-50 yards in any direction. All that with Barkley and Pienaar on the bench, and Coleman and Mirallas out injured!

Someone is in for a hiding soon. Maybe its Sunderland. Very Happy

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 41
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  Armchair on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 10:56 am

Origi is nothing special.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20298
Age : 40
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 12:58 pm

Armchair wrote:Origi is a redshite striker, nothing special.
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7373
Age : 59
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 2:09 pm

Blueberto wrote:
Armchair wrote:Origi is a redshite striker, nothing special.

Indeed. He's raw and was better in the first game, but when Hibbo can keep him in his pocket Brodgers must be wondering how long he needs to ripen
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 954
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 2:12 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Armchair wrote:Origi is a redshite striker, nothing special.

Indeed. He's raw and was better in the first game, but when Hibbo can keep him in his pocket Brodgers must be wondering how long he needs to ripen

One of the knobheads, maybe Andy Townshend, said that he would find the PL difficult to adjust to. In fact the Shite would have been better off loaning him to someone like WBA, he'll learn nothing of any use at Lille.

Thought some of Ossie's quotes after the game were interesting. WHen he was asked about how well Everton seemed to be taking to the Europa after such a long absence, he said it suited our style, we already play a European possession game, so it wasn't really a surprise to him. I definitely got the impression that Bobby has marked the Europa as our main priority this season, in addition to finishing in the top 6. Don't think he;s all that arsed about the League cup or even the FA Cup this time around. Perhaps because he's already won the latter with Wigan.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24160
Age : 114
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 2:52 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Armchair wrote:Origi is a redshite striker, nothing special.

Indeed. He's raw and was better in the first game, but when Hibbo can keep him in his pocket Brodgers must be wondering how long he needs to ripen

One of the knobheads, maybe Andy Townshend, said that he would find the PL difficult to adjust to.  In fact the Shite would have been better off loaning him to someone like WBA, he'll learn nothing of any use at Lille.

Thought some of Ossie's quotes after the game were interesting.  WHen he was asked about how well Everton seemed to be taking to the Europa after such a long absence, he said it suited our style, we already play a European possession game, so it wasn't really a surprise to him.  I definitely got the impression that Bobby has marked the Europa as our main priority this season, in addition to finishing in the top 6.  Don't think he;s all that arsed about the League cup or even the FA Cup this time around.  Perhaps because he's already won the latter with Wigan.
I just think he meant our style, which we play in the prem also suits the european games. Also, I think we've struggled against Lille away and even Krasnador because we are still finding our feet.

Hopefully this run in the Europa League will do us the world of good and help us find our feet in Europe again, and even prepare us better for a run in the CL if we get the chance.

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  The President on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:11 pm

Great result cheers
My wife had invited friends round last night.... I got into trouble for disappearing upstairs every 5 minutes Smile
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 60
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  Gravy & Chips on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 4:08 pm

Told you it would end up 0-0
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Age : 47
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 4:15 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:Told you it would end up 0-0

Gravy & Chips wrote:I have decided that I am going to blank this match and mark it down as a 0-0 draw.

No matter what the score, forever in the history of Gravy World, it was a draw


You missed a great match... we were awesome... never mind

0-0 eh lol!
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  Albert on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 5:01 pm

The President wrote:Great result cheers
My wife had invited friends round last night.... I got into trouble for disappearing upstairs every 5 minutes Smile

How attractive were her friends? tongue Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Jerkit Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Buttkick
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Age : 37
Location : Monaco
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 9:13 pm

Albert wrote:
The President wrote:Great result cheers
My wife had invited friends round last night.... I got into trouble for disappearing upstairs every 5 minutes Smile

How attractive were her friends? tongue Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Jerkit Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Buttkick

be quiet albert and concentrate on YOUR WEDDING Very Happy Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7373
Age : 59
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 3 Lille 0 (Osman, Jagielka, Naismith)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum