606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnley 1 Everton 3 (Eto'o (2), Lukaku)

+16
hairy cataract
Yankthattoffee
Da Judge
Tonteau
Knight of Thorgothshire
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
Hinchcliffe Corner
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
The President
tadpole
Blue gazza
Super
Lumper
Statman
Mr_Ben
20 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Burnley 1 Everton 3 (Eto'o (2), Lukaku) - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 1 Everton 3 (Eto'o (2), Lukaku)

Post  Super Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:20 pm

Eto'o picks up a loose back pass, rounds the keeper but from a tight angle hits the post.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Burnley 1 Everton 3 (Eto'o (2), Lukaku) - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 1 Everton 3 (Eto'o (2), Lukaku)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:20 pm

Etooo so unlucky... post

Number of posts : 40811
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:20 pm

Another corner to Everton. Into the final min of the game.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:21 pm

Baines and Eto'o get us a corner.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:21 pm

Armchair wrote:So close for Etoo!
Lukaku would have scored Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:22 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Kone would have scored.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:22 pm

Super wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Kone would have scored.
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:22 pm

All over! 3-1 in the end. Well deserved and needed 3 points. cheers cheers cheers
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:23 pm

well done lads

Eto'o Burnley 1 Everton 3 (Eto'o (2), Lukaku) - Page 9 Action-s Burnley 1 Everton 3 (Eto'o (2), Lukaku) - Page 9 Action-s

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:23 pm

And the Barcodes have won it at Spurs. Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:24 pm

All over. Back to back wins in the league. Up to 9th.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:24 pm

What Europa hangover? Didn't watch the game as I've hidden myself away in the countryside to force myself to write some new songs, but been checking the score. How did we play?
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:26 pm

Balotelli Eto'o
16million. free
1 goal 4

and the shirts cheaper too Very Happy . The Norwegians will be defecting by the millions
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:26 pm

Super wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Kone would have scored.

even hibbo would have got that one in Very Happy Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:27 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:What Europa hangover?  Didn't watch the game as I've hidden myself away in the countryside to force myself to write some new songs, but been checking the score.  How did we play?

second gear throughout. I missed a load through getting a poor feed so I'm as curious about the first half as you
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:34 pm

Turgid stuff. Eto'o is a class above. Lukaku, despite his goal, is dreadful, terrible first touch, ambles around, just shite.

Poor, but a good result. Burnley showed no ambition.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 26 Oct 2014, 4:11 pm

just need a 2 goal win for chavs and we go above utd to 8th, just behind the shite
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 26 Oct 2014, 4:20 pm

Blueberto wrote:just need a 2 goal win for chavs and we go above utd to 8th, just behind the shite
Which would be good for my fantasy team too
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  tadpole Sun 26 Oct 2014, 4:23 pm

I'd have been satisfied if we'd spent 28 mil on etoo, what an astute signing he will be

Considering we played mid week a win is a win

I've read that as lukaku is only 21 we should give him time etc etc.....Jesus he's crap though.
tadpole
tadpole

Number of posts : 4824
Registration date : 2005-11-02

http://Is, the Daddy.......... :)

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 26 Oct 2014, 5:31 pm

tadpole wrote:I'd have been satisfied if we'd spent 28 mil on etoo, what an astute signing he will be

I've read that as lukaku is only 21 we should give him time etc etc.....Jesus he's crap though.

yes, that's kind of what I was saying in the pub today - Eto'o and Luka combined may turn out to be worth what we paid for them in combined transfer fees.

Still find it difficult ot believe that we have a player as good as Eto'o playing up front for us, even if he is nearly 70. The Shite must be kicking themselves very hard for picking Mario over Eto'o lol! lol! lol!
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 26 Oct 2014, 8:38 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
tadpole wrote:I'd have been satisfied if we'd spent 28 mil on etoo, what an astute signing he will be

yes, that's kind of what I was saying in the pub today - Eto'o and Luka combined may turn out to be worth what we paid for them in combined transfer fees.

Still find it difficult ot believe that we have a player as good as Eto'o playing up front for us, even if he is nearly 70.  The Shite must be kicking themselves very hard for picking Mario over Eto'o lol! lol! lol!
the chant goes up "they bought Lambert and we got Samuel Eto'o!"
Could be one of the best signings in recent years.
He was telling Luke where to run, and I get the feeling Luke is overawed by SO's presence.
Ossie's days are numbered.
Too much tiki taki for the sake of it.
We just didn't get the ball into the box enough.
Thank God Burnley were dreadful. Old Stoke tactics.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 27 Oct 2014, 8:47 am

Have to say Eto'o was a quality buy , wasn't quite sure what to exspect from him this season.
Lukaku is absolutely shite this season, why he back tracks I don't know cause he can't pass for toffee.
Ossie is finished , hate the passing back shit when we should be more assertive in going forward.

Overall 3 points .up to ninth place, bring on Swansea.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 27 Oct 2014, 10:34 am

The absolute worst thing about Luka at the moment is that ball into his feet when he's got his back to goal. Obviously, their goal was a direct result of him being unable to control that kind of ball. But what the fuck goes on on the training pitch? Surely they can see that he has no first touch in that situation and either he should never play with his back to goal, or he should be dropped until someone can teach him how to control and pass a simple ball into his feet? It's basic, basic stuff and it's embarrassing that a PL player can be that bad at something so fundemental.

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 27 Oct 2014, 11:01 am

hairberto cataract wrote:The absolute worst thing about Luka at the moment is that ball into his feet when he's got his back to goal.  Obviously, their goal was a direct result of him being unable to control that kind of ball. But what the fuck goes on on the training pitch?  Surely they can see that he has no first touch in that situation and either he should never play with his back to goal, or he should be dropped until someone can teach him how to control and pass a simple ball into his feet?  It's basic, basic stuff and it's embarrassing that a PL player can be that bad at something so fundemental.  

Eto'o & Naismith are doing a great job but,Its time to bring in Chris long as a backup striker, Lukaku has to realise he is not worth 8 million let alone 28 million price tag. what was Martinez thinking when he has gone on record to say? He would have paid over 100 million? WTF.

SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 27 Oct 2014, 12:23 pm

SEFTON wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:The absolute worst thing about Luka at the moment is that ball into his feet when he's got his back to goal.  Obviously, their goal was a direct result of him being unable to control that kind of ball. But what the fuck goes on on the training pitch?  Surely they can see that he has no first touch in that situation and either he should never play with his back to goal, or he should be dropped until someone can teach him how to control and pass a simple ball into his feet?  It's basic, basic stuff and it's embarrassing that a PL player can be that bad at something so fundemental.  

Eto'o & Naismith are doing a great job but,Its time to bring in Chris long as a backup striker, Lukaku has to realise he is not worth 8 million let alone 28 million price tag. what was Martinez thinking when he has gone on record to say? He would have paid over 100 million? WTF.

Lukaku will be our top scorer this season, yes he can't trap a bag of cement, he can't pass, and he is a liability with his back to goal.... but when he is running at defenders he is fecking scarey, I predict 20 goals this season
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next