606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 05 Oct 2014, 4:01 pm

ok, you lot are next to hopeless, so before the season is a total write off & beyond retrieval I have no choice but to step in.

We will only play players who are old and shit in this fixture.

Kone will finally return and break Paul Lambert's cock as he limps off in the 2nd minute with a wheezing fit.

3-1 .. Lukaku hat-trick


COYB cheers


Last edited by Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 23 Oct 2014, 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 05 Oct 2014, 5:59 pm

A must-win game or we're in the relegation zone.

Kone time.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24160
Age : 114
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  The President on Sun 05 Oct 2014, 6:36 pm

If our season doesn't start soon we will be in serious trouble affraid pale

4-0 (Naismith 2, Eto'o 2) cheers

The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 60
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 06 Oct 2014, 5:32 pm

wigan

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  SEFTON on Mon 06 Oct 2014, 5:39 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:wigan

Jung's you seem quite fascinated with Kone & Wigan, why don't you get a season ticket their and take back with you, Robles-Alcaraz-Kone  Very Happy

You can listen to Dave Whelan's,have I told you about how I broke my leg story.  cheers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10020
Age : 57
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 06 Oct 2014, 5:40 pm

POLLYANNA wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:wigan

Jung's you seem quite fascinated with Kone & Wigan, why don't you get a season ticket their and take back with you, Robles-Alcaraz-Kone  Very Happy

You can listen to Dave Whelan's,have I told you about how I broke my leg story.  cheers

just interested in how we can avoid relegation mate - positive talking by Bobby isn't working at the minute

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  SEFTON on Mon 06 Oct 2014, 5:48 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:wigan

Jung's you seem quite fascinated with Kone & Wigan, why don't you get a season ticket their and take back with you, Robles-Alcaraz-Kone  Very Happy

You can listen to Dave Whelan's,have I told you about how I broke my leg story.  cheers

just interested in how we can avoid relegation mate - positive talking by Bobby isn't working at the minute

Positive talking by Roberto, he's starting to sound like Arsen (fucking) Wenger, I didn't see it, the guy is in full denial of any wrong doings by the players.
Honeymoon period is now well and truly over Roberto, your super transfer Lukaku is being compared to Kone both fucking invisible.

Sort it out or get out.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10020
Age : 57
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 07 Oct 2014, 3:05 pm

nervous 0-0
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  SEFTON on Tue 07 Oct 2014, 3:42 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:nervous 0-0

A lot depends on who we get back fit for this game , hopefully Coleman and pienaar, this is a must win, 2-0 the mighty blues.

Besides got to have my normal name back. Very Happy
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10020
Age : 57
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 07 Oct 2014, 10:37 pm

This is a must win game if there ever was one in the last couple of years. Time to start looking up the table!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 08 Oct 2014, 12:57 pm

POLLYANNA wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:nervous 0-0

A lot depends on who we get back fit for this game , hopefully Coleman and pienaar, this is a must win, 2-0 the mighty blues.

Besides got to have my normal name back. Very Happy
There's the key.
We need a strong team, with injured players back asap.
and the Distin thing sorted.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6534
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Cahill the Great on Tue 14 Oct 2014, 12:48 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:This is a must win game if there ever was one in the last couple of years. Time to start looking up the table!

This game can't come soon enough! The last thing you want after a poor set of results is another international break.

If we can win this and look to start putting a run together the negativity will disappear and we'll be fine!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Age : 42
Location : London
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:30 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:This is a must win game if there ever was one in the last couple of years. Time to start looking up the table!

This game can't come soon enough!  The last thing you want after a poor set of results is another international break.  

If we can win this and look to start putting a run together the negativity will disappear and we'll be fine!

Exactly. The next five league games are against poorer teams, so no excuses.

18 Oct: Aston Villa (h)
26 Oct: Burnley (a)
1 Nov: Swansea (h)
9 Nov: Sunderland (a)
22 Nov: West Ham (h)

OK, so a couple of those reams are enjoying good runs themselves at the moment, but even taking that into consideration I would be disappointed with any less than eleven points from those games.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13159
Age : 42
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 15 Oct 2014, 1:22 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:This is a must win game if there ever was one in the last couple of years. Time to start looking up the table!

This game can't come soon enough!  The last thing you want after a poor set of results is another international break.  

If we can win this and look to start putting a run together the negativity will disappear and we'll be fine!

Exactly. The next five league games are against poorer teams, so no excuses.

18 Oct: Aston Villa (h)
26 Oct: Burnley (a)
1 Nov: Swansea (h)
9 Nov: Sunderland (a)
22 Nov: West Ham (h)

OK, so a couple of those reams are enjoying good runs themselves at the moment, but even taking that into consideration I would be disappointed with any less than eleven points from those games.
We seem to get into this mood every year.
easy run of games. 15 points should be won etc.
We are Everton.
Expect anything from 0 - 15.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6534
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Wed 15 Oct 2014, 11:18 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:This is a must win game if there ever was one in the last couple of years. Time to start looking up the table!

This game can't come soon enough!  The last thing you want after a poor set of results is another international break.  

If we can win this and look to start putting a run together the negativity will disappear and we'll be fine!

Exactly. The next five league games are against poorer teams, so no excuses.

18 Oct: Aston Villa (h)
26 Oct: Burnley (a)
1 Nov: Swansea (h)
9 Nov: Sunderland (a)
22 Nov: West Ham (h)

OK, so a couple of those reams are enjoying good runs themselves at the moment, but even taking that into consideration I would be disappointed with any less than eleven points from those games.
We seem to get into this mood every year.
easy run of games. 15 points should be won etc.
We are Everton.
Expect anything from 0 - 15.

You can never legislate for what might happen on a given day (dodgy penalty / red card / McGeady actually contributing something worthwhile) but it's not unreasonable to say that, if we have any ambition whatsoever, we should be seeking at least three wins and two draws from those games as a minimum.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13159
Age : 42
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 15 Oct 2014, 11:53 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:This is a must win game if there ever was one in the last couple of years. Time to start looking up the table!

This game can't come soon enough!  The last thing you want after a poor set of results is another international break.  

If we can win this and look to start putting a run together the negativity will disappear and we'll be fine!

Exactly. The next five league games are against poorer teams, so no excuses.

18 Oct: Aston Villa (h)
26 Oct: Burnley (a)
1 Nov: Swansea (h)
9 Nov: Sunderland (a)
22 Nov: West Ham (h)

OK, so a couple of those reams are enjoying good runs themselves at the moment, but even taking that into consideration I would be disappointed with any less than eleven points from those games.
We seem to get into this mood every year.
easy run of games. 15 points should be won etc.
We are Everton.
Expect anything from 0 - 15.

You can never legislate for what might happen on a given day (dodgy penalty / red card / McGeady actually contributing something worthwhile) but it's not unreasonable to say that, if we have any ambition whatsoever, we should be seeking at least three wins and two draws from those games as a minimum.
I don't think we lack ambition, it's the expectation of winning.
Palace last season (as well as this) summed us up in one game.
Overthought crop rotation in both games.
Teams for the taking, and our bottle goes.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6534
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 15 Oct 2014, 12:57 pm

26 - 0 to Villa and Martinez will tell us all how magnificent each player was to stop it being an even worse score


Last edited by Sack the Juggler on Wed 15 Oct 2014, 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Armchair on Wed 15 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:

18 Oct: Aston Villa (h)
26 Oct: Burnley (a)
1 Nov: Swansea (h)
9 Nov: Sunderland (a)
22 Nov: West Ham (h)

All those teams are looking forward to playing us Sad
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20298
Age : 40
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 15 Oct 2014, 1:45 pm

I see Dizzie is off the injury list.
So Alcaraz fans will have to wait a bit longer to see their hero.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6534
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Armchair on Wed 15 Oct 2014, 2:37 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:I see Dizzie is off the injury list.
So Alcaraz fans will have to wait a bit longer to see their hero.

Is Kone fit?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20298
Age : 40
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Blue gazza on Wed 15 Oct 2014, 2:38 pm

Armchair wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:I see Dizzie is off the injury list.
So Alcaraz fans will have to wait a bit longer to see their hero.

Is Kone fit?

is the moon made of cheese ?

Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7373
Age : 59
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 15 Oct 2014, 2:42 pm

Blueberto wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:I see Dizzie is off the injury list.
So Alcaraz fans will have to wait a bit longer to see their hero.

Is Kone fit?

is the moon made of cheese ?

yes

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 15 Oct 2014, 4:41 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:I see Dizzie is off the injury list.
So Alcaraz fans will have to wait a bit longer to see their hero.

Is Kone fit?

is the moon made of cheese ?

yes
is that why the moon looks all bubbly like.. after a good toasting by the sun sunny

or was it a yes to Kone being fit Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) 295966
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 15 Oct 2014, 6:28 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:I see Dizzie is off the injury list.
So Alcaraz fans will have to wait a bit longer to see their hero.

Is Kone fit?

is the moon made of cheese ?

yes
is that why the moon looks all bubbly like.. after a good toasting by the sun sunny

or was it a yes to Kone being fit Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) 295966
yes

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 17 Oct 2014, 4:55 pm

Gonna miss the game.... been forced to go to a nephews 1st birthday party... Rolling Eyes

foooook


COYB
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman) Empty Re: Everton 3 Aston Villa 0 (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum