606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 v Man Utd 0 (Baines, Mirallas)

+13
Bryan
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Armchair
Yankthattoffee
Knight of Thorgothshire
The President
Blue gazza
Super
Helenqu
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Mr_Ben
tadpole
Sack the Juggler
17 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Everton 2 v Man Utd 0 (Baines, Mirallas) - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton 2 v Man Utd 0 (Baines, Mirallas)

Post  The President Sun 20 Apr 2014, 5:59 pm

They had finally let the Man Utd fans leave  lol! 
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 v Man Utd 0 (Baines, Mirallas) - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton 2 v Man Utd 0 (Baines, Mirallas)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 20 Apr 2014, 6:01 pm

Mirallas limping off, McGeady on.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sun 20 Apr 2014, 6:01 pm

F-T
2-0 Great result  cheers  cheers 

4th is still a possibility  cheers 

The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 20 Apr 2014, 6:01 pm

All over! The double has been done!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 20 Apr 2014, 6:02 pm

FT  cheers cheers cheers 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 20 Apr 2014, 6:34 pm

Stats analysis - Everton 2-0 Man Utd

Seamus Coleman was absolutely outstanding today, running the game down the right-hand side. His passing accuracy was 93%, he created six chances and he picked up an assist for Kevin Mirallas's goal. By contrast, Manchester United's Nani, who was actually playing as a right-winger rather than an overlapping full-back, had a passing accuracy of 78%, squandering possession eight times, and he created just one chance before he was hauled off.

Remind me again, which player cost £17m and which one cost £150,000?

£60,000 actually  Smile 

Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 20 Apr 2014, 10:16 pm

Just got back to the marriott... fucking brilliant... best day at gp since 1985... looking forward to reading this when i get home...

I think I've lost my voice

COYB cheers 

Number of posts : 40811

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 21 Apr 2014, 12:17 am

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:Just got back to the marriott... fucking brilliant... best day at gp since 1985... looking forward to reading this when i get home...

I think I've lost my voice

COYB cheers 
 cheers cheers It must have been a fantastic day out.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 21 Apr 2014, 1:19 am

This season is the first in which both The Shyte and Everton have done the double over Manchester United.

It looked like Dizzie watched the end of the game from Gladdy?

I called in every superstition I know for today's game.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 21 Apr 2014, 1:30 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:This season is the first in which both The Shyte and Everton have done the double over Manchester United.

Pics please.  Very Happy 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 21 Apr 2014, 1:32 am

Moyes sounds rather bitter here, doesn't he? Controlled the game. Was the better side. Got undone because of counterattacks, etc etc.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27007492
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 21 Apr 2014, 1:36 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:This season is the first in which both The Shyte and Everton have done the double over Manchester United.

Pics please.  Very Happy 
I'm surprized it didn't appear somewhere on MOTD as well as the Grim Reaper.
After the players took their applause at the end of the game, Dizzie seemed to emerge, in his black track suit, from Gladdy and ran to the dug out. Considering his hamstring he seemed pretty lively.
Although Alcatraz did well enough, Dizzie is just a monster.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 21 Apr 2014, 1:37 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Moyes sounds rather bitter here, doesn't he? Controlled the game. Was the better side. Got undone because of counterattacks, etc etc.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27007492
Delusional. A man in fear of his job, seeing what he wants to believe.
A bridge too far.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Mon 21 Apr 2014, 2:13 am

They've also been doubled by City. Actually they've been trebled by their NW rivals.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Mon 21 Apr 2014, 6:36 am

Best time at Goodison since the 70s for me! Fantastic match. Surrounded by a bunch of lads from Leeds who bring over a minibus every few weeks. They do Two hours in a pub before and three after, bus and ticket included, for 70 to 80 quid.  cheers 
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 21 Apr 2014, 7:40 am

I thought Stones was excellent again yesterday (apart from one dodgy pass out) and Alcaraz slotted in well when he came on. Luka was disappointing - very poor first touches.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Mon 21 Apr 2014, 10:42 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:I thought Stones was excellent again yesterday (apart from one dodgy pass out) and Alcaraz slotted in well when he came on. Luka was disappointing - very poor first touches.
I feel he has a real problem controlling the ball when it's fired in at pase!
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Mon 21 Apr 2014, 12:18 pm

mindyerho? wrote:Best time at Goodison since the 70s for me! Fantastic match. Surrounded by a bunch of lads from Leeds who bring over a minibus every few weeks. They do Two hours in a pub before and three after, bus and ticket included, for 70 to 80 quid.  cheers 

Feck. Didn't know you where around, could have grabbed a pint

( and handed you my CV )

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Mon 21 Apr 2014, 12:54 pm

Smiles all around. United lumped in with Villa, Fulham, Swansea, West Ham and Newcastle in getting zip from Everton this season..

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Mon 21 Apr 2014, 6:45 pm

Yeah sorry all. Only just had time to leave the hire car in Crosby and get back to Goodison, then had to meet the Mrs and our host in liverpool after.

Saw someone looking like TD (in muzzle days) but presume it wasn't, and then read his news... Sorry Dan.

And of course didn't see anyone wearing a bag over their heads so Bryan and Albert May not have been there....

mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 21 Apr 2014, 7:00 pm

So.. what a great weekend.. only got my tickets late as a birthday pressie from my daughter.. and what a pressie that was..

I think that was the best game I've been at since the 80's.. the atmosphere was electric.. nervy until the kick off & the crowd were tense..  I felt..

from the off the noise in the Gwladys was extraordinary .. in fact the whole stadium shook with home fan noise.. allez allez... 60 grand Seamus COleman, who the fuck are man united... roma romalu.. grand old team... and more & more.. I really have not sung at a game so much & so hard since the 85 CWC final...

on the park I thought we were very worthy winners.. .I've sniggered all day reading reports about how poor united were... etc etc.. I don't think they were THAT bad ... we were very good... United had a lot of ball in the first half but we were the dangerous team throughout..

I thought we had four outstanding players.. Baines... Seamus, McCarthy & Mirallas ... McCarthy was a rock in the middle & Kev was untouchable, skinning the full backs with ease...

Nais was busy & if he'd had his usual hit the target game we would have scored 4.. Lukaku was disappointing but was up for it.. geeing the Gwladys up more than once... I sense he likes it here & wouldn't be surprised if he forces a move..

One terrific save from Howard at the park end, but apart from that was fairly redundant..

Seamus is turning into a great player for us.. he is so attacking & threatening.. Baines was in the mood too. .. we murdered United down the flanks I thought..

I could go on & on... I enjoyed it so much I may look for ticket for the Citeh game... we'll see...

My voice really is fucked & Mrs4G has been singing to herself all the way home today..

One last thing ... I refused to boo Moyes, Rooney or Fellani .. once a blue.. never be boo'd is my motto

COYB cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 21 Apr 2014, 7:15 pm

by the way.. that's the first time in 44 years we've done the double on United Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Mon 21 Apr 2014, 7:19 pm

+a gazillion. My RS sister thoroughly enjoyed it. She said Atmosphere much better than last time I took her ( reserves Derby 40 years ago - paddock)
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Mon 21 Apr 2014, 7:20 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:So.. what a great weekend.. only got my tickets late as a birthday pressie from my daughter.. and what a pressie that was..

I think that was the best game I've been at since the 80's.. the atmosphere was electric.. nervy until the kick off & the crowd were tense..  I felt..

from the off the noise in the Gwladys was extraordinary .. in fact the whole stadium shook with home fan noise.. allez allez... 60 grand Seamus COleman, who the fuck are man united... roma romalu.. grand old team... and more & more.. I really have not sung at a game so much & so hard since the 85 CWC final...

on the park I thought we were very worthy winners.. .I've sniggered all day reading reports about how poor united were... etc etc.. I don't think they were THAT bad ... we were very good... United had a lot of ball in the first half but we were the dangerous team throughout..

I thought we had four outstanding players.. Baines... Seamus, McCarthy & Mirallas ... McCarthy was a rock in the middle & Kev was untouchable, skinning the full backs with ease...

Nais was busy & if he'd had his usual hit the target game we would have scored 4.. Lukaku was disappointing but was up for it.. geeing the Gwladys up more than once... I sense he likes it here & wouldn't be surprised if he forces a move..

One terrific save from Howard at the park end, but apart from that was fairly redundant..

Seamus is turning into a great player for us.. he is so attacking & threatening.. Baines was in the mood too. .. we murdered United down the flanks I thought..

I could go on & on... I enjoyed it so much I may look for ticket for the Citeh game... we'll see...

My voice really is fucked & Mrs4G has been singing to herself all the way home today..

One last thing ... I refused to boo Moyes, Rooney or Fellani .. once a blue.. never be boo'd is my motto

COYB cheers

I wish that my wife would sing to herself.  Very Happy 
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8