606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 3 Swansea 1 (Traore, Naismith, Baines (pen.))

+12
Statman
Made 4 Gwladys
hairy cataract
Mr_Ben
Blue gazza
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Super
Knight of Thorgothshire
Cahill the Great
Lumper
Tonteau
Sack the Juggler
16 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Everton 3 Swansea 1 (Traore, Naismith, Baines (pen.)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Everton 3 Swansea 1 (Traore, Naismith, Baines (pen.))

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 16 Feb 2014, 3:24 pm

FT3-1

glad we're through but struggling to beat Swansea 2nd XI was not exactly amazing

COYB

Number of posts : 40811
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Swansea 1 (Traore, Naismith, Baines (pen.)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Everton 3 Swansea 1 (Traore, Naismith, Baines (pen.))

Post  Super Sun 16 Feb 2014, 3:24 pm

All over! Bit flat at times, but in the end a comfortable win. 90mins from a semi-final at Wembley.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 16 Feb 2014, 3:25 pm

Super wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:Robles  clown 

Just hope Howard isn't injured/suspended before the end of the season.
he's just like a younger version of Mucha

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 16 Feb 2014, 3:26 pm

That'll do. Thought we were shite today. SLightly worried about the rest of the season to be honest.

Nais is clearly our best goal-scorer and probably should start every game from now on, just don't play him on the fucking wing - he's a classic goal poacher.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 16 Feb 2014, 3:26 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Super wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:Robles  clown 

Just hope Howard isn't injured/suspended before the end of the season.
he's just like a younger version of Mucha

He was fucking terrible.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 16 Feb 2014, 3:28 pm

Traore. Don't know what the question is, but he isn't the fucking answer. Shit. No control, stupid haircut, too tall, just fuck off please.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 16 Feb 2014, 3:28 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:Traore.  Don't know what the question is, but he isn't the fucking answer.  Shit.  No control, stupid haircut, too tall, just fuck off please.
I liked him  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 16 Feb 2014, 3:31 pm

Super wrote:Coleman - Man of the Match.
looked well proud when given the bottle of bubbly  Everton 3 Swansea 1 (Traore, Naismith, Baines (pen.)) - Page 7 Action-s 

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Sun 16 Feb 2014, 3:39 pm

Not a good draw for the next round  Shocked
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 16 Feb 2014, 3:39 pm

arse or redshite away grrrr
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 16 Feb 2014, 3:40 pm

Blueberto wrote:arse or redshite away  grrrr
fucking fuck  Everton 3 Swansea 1 (Traore, Naismith, Baines (pen.)) - Page 7 695251 

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 16 Feb 2014, 4:56 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:Traore.  Don't know what the question is, but he isn't the fucking answer.  Shit.  No control, stupid haircut, too tall, just fuck off please.

He is miles off match fitness. With The Scottish Rooney concussed looks like Traore will be up front against JT and Cahill on Saturday....
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 16 Feb 2014, 5:23 pm

Someone on Toffeeweb compared Nais to Tim Cahill, the way he pops up in dangerous positions and knows where the net is. There's an element of truth about that but, if anything, Nais is even more a goal poacher. A player like him actually suits our style much more than a Lukuka or Traore old-fashioned target man. I don't know if Nais has really got what it takes to play the role week in week out but, in the absence of Luka, surely he should be our first choice striker - the way Mirallas, Pienaar, Coleman and Baines attack the defence, he will get chances.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 16 Feb 2014, 6:27 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:it's my wedding anniversary today & Mrs4G is pissed off that I wouldn't take her for sunday lunch because of the game ... and I just told her to get the fuck out the way of the TV..

i'm in the shit

Liar or dead truther.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 16 Feb 2014, 6:37 pm

Statman wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:it's my wedding anniversary today & Mrs4G is pissed off that I wouldn't take her for sunday lunch because of the game ... and I just told her to get the fuck out the way of the TV..

i'm in the shit

Liar or dead truther.
I am sad to report it is true .. my life at this moment is miserable  Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 16 Feb 2014, 6:44 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Amat gets booked. What a fooking cunt, levels Naismith with a nasty shoulder to the face.

That was a disgrace. Legalised assault.

Swansea are a bit of a snidy team. Amat is a twat. Canas having a go a Macarthy for being taken out! And we know all about Flores.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 16 Feb 2014, 7:52 pm

My glorious run continues  cheers 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Sun 16 Feb 2014, 8:21 pm

Once more Bobby got his substitutions spot on to change the game. I'm beginning to think its more than just luck!
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 16 Feb 2014, 9:52 pm

Helenqu wrote:Once more Bobby got his substitutions spot on to change the game. I'm beginning to think its more than just luck!
+1 a pity the shite game was the exception to that rule
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sun 16 Feb 2014, 11:45 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Helenqu wrote:Once more Bobby got his substitutions spot on to change the game. I'm beginning to think its more than just luck!
+1  a pity the shite game was the exception to that rule

Not sure any subs against Liverpool would have made a difference. Indeed, you could argue that as we were 4-0 down (and they had already missed a penalty) before the hour mark, there was nothing any subs could really do apart from stem the flow of goals, which did happen at least - not convinced it was related to the subs though.

His subs against Tottenham totally disrupted us. Don't get me wrong, his subs on the whole have had much more purpose to them than just freshening a couple of areas after 60 minutes, but that is a real recent example of where they weren't awesome and was in fact quite detrimental.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7