606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

28. Lacina Traore - apparently on loan to Everton

+20
Hinchcliffe Corner
Blue gazza
Tonteau
The President
Super
Bryan
Armchair
Made 4 Gwladys
SEFTON
Luka Perfect
Goodison_Gringo
hairy cataract
Mr_Ben
RhinoJagz
Dixie Land
Cahill the Great
Sack the Juggler
Gravy & Chips
Merseyblue
Lumper
24 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

28. Lacina Traore - apparently on loan to Everton Empty 28. Lacina Traore - apparently on loan to Everton

Post  The President Mon 27 Jan 2014, 12:23 pm

Everton's new signing Lacina Traore could make his debut in the heat of a Merseyside derby on Tuesday night. The 6ft 8in forward joined theToffees on loan from Monaco on Friday.
"Lacina will arrive today and we're going to bring him into the squad as soon as he's ready," Martinez tells reporters in his pre-match news conference.
"It's a little early to tell if he'll be able to make the derby or not but he'll be working with us from today."
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

28. Lacina Traore - apparently on loan to Everton Empty Re: 28. Lacina Traore - apparently on loan to Everton

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 27 Jan 2014, 2:32 pm

He gets Hibbo's old number 28. OK Vic had it too.

Looks like we'll never have a 12 or 13 on our books again.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

28. Lacina Traore - apparently on loan to Everton Empty Re: 28. Lacina Traore - apparently on loan to Everton

Post  Super Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:08 am

2 weeks away from being match fit apparently.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 30 Jan 2014, 8:25 pm

Vellios up front at the weekend then.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22502
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:10 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Vellios up front at the weekend then.

More likely Naismith.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Fri 31 Jan 2014, 12:20 am

If the lad doesn't get a game now, he should just go back to Lesbos.  
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Fri 31 Jan 2014, 6:24 am

hairberto cataract wrote:

More likely Naismith.

Doubt Vellious will play for us again.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Fri 31 Jan 2014, 12:59 pm

Mirallas upfront with Barks/Nais behind him.

It's the only way to go, as Kev looks like he has remembered he is actually a good footy player
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Fri 31 Jan 2014, 1:09 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:Mirallas upfront with Barks/Nais behind him.

It's the only way to go, as Kev looks like he has remembered he is actually a good footy player
Has anyone noticed whether McGeady is any good yet?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 31 Jan 2014, 1:54 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:

he's has 2 significant amounts of sub time & has been un-noticable.. he's like a wide Naismith

Number of posts : 40814

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Fri 31 Jan 2014, 8:44 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

he's has 2 significant amounts of sub time & has been un-noticable.. he's like a wide Naismith
this was the expectation  Neutral
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Fri 31 Jan 2014, 10:09 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

Didn't McGeady set up the first goal for Naismith V Stevenage? He hadn't played for a considerable amount of time. Give him a chance  Laughing 
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue Fri 31 Jan 2014, 10:37 pm

Lumper wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

Didn't McGeady set up the first goal for Naismith V Stevenage? He hadn't played for a considerable amount of time. Give him a chance  Laughing 
He's still in pre-season really having not played for so long!
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 17 Feb 2014, 12:02 pm

Talking of pre-season:

The 6ft 8in forward made his first return to action since October at Goodison yesterday, and admits he must play catch-up quickly if he is to have an impact during his loan spell on Merseyside.

“It is hard because it’s almost five months since I last played and it’s a bit like another pre-season for me,” he said.

WHere is the sense in taking a short term loan on a player who hasn't laced up a boot for five months? If he's still in pre-season, he should be nowhere near our team at the most important stage of the season. Was nobody else available to get on loan? Watching him yesterday, his statement makes sense - he might not be as shite as he looked, he may just need a couple of months to get up to speed. So he should be ready to play for the last couple of games of the season then.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 17 Feb 2014, 12:08 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:Talking of pre-season:

The 6ft 8in forward made his first return to action since October at Goodison yesterday, and admits he must play catch-up quickly if he is to have an impact during his loan spell on Merseyside.

“It is hard because it’s almost five months since I last played and it’s a bit like another pre-season for me,” he said.

WHere is the sense in taking a short term loan on a player who hasn't laced up a boot for five months?  If he's still in pre-season, he should be nowhere near our team at the most important stage of the season.  Was nobody else available to get on loan?  Watching him yesterday, his statement makes sense - he might not be as shite as he looked, he may just need a couple of months to get up to speed.  So he should be ready to play for the last couple of games of the season then.
Maybe Bobby has an eye on him for next season... did he put a purchase clause in the loan agreement i wonder  28. Lacina Traore - apparently on loan to Everton Confused so he can replace Lukaku... who will almost certainly leave us unless Bill wins the lotto or Eastenders buy him out

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Mon 17 Feb 2014, 12:51 pm

If he did it would have been the most unusual loan/purchase clause seeing as his club had only bought him 14 days prior to loaning him out to us.
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Mon 17 Feb 2014, 12:54 pm

Good comment on Toffepleb about him, a lad was asked about Traore and he said, "His feet are too far away from his brain"

Seemed about right!
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 17 Feb 2014, 1:40 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:If he did it would have been the most unusual loan/purchase clause seeing as his club had only bought him 14 days prior to loaning him out to us.
maybe they only took 14 days to realize he's shite

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 17 Feb 2014, 1:46 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:If he did it would have been the most unusual loan/purchase clause seeing as his club had only bought him 14 days prior to loaning him out to us.

Maybe. It took me less than an hour, but then I'm very clever.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 17 Feb 2014, 2:04 pm

to be fair, despite the fact he isn't match fit, he scored a goal and occasionally ran with the ball. Not sure if he's shit yet, lets give it a week before we jump to any conclusions  Very Happy 
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 17 Feb 2014, 2:11 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:

to be fair, despite the fact he isn't match fit, he scored a goal and occasionally ran with the ball.  Not sure if he's shit yet, lets give it a week before we jump to any conclusions  Very Happy 
I said in the match thread that I liked him & I am a good judge of a player.. for example I said Kone was shit before he even signed for us Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 17 Feb 2014, 2:28 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:

to be fair, despite the fact he isn't match fit, he scored a goal and occasionally ran with the ball.  Not sure if he's shit yet, lets give it a week before we jump to any conclusions  Very Happy 

I'm prepared to give him another hour to prove himself. So, I'll be writing him off at half past three today.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 17 Feb 2014, 2:30 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:

I'm prepared to give him another hour to prove himself.  So, I'll be writing him off at half past three today.
If he scores a hattrick against Chelsea I'll give him the benefit of the doubt
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 17 Feb 2014, 2:44 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

I'm prepared to give him another hour to prove himself.  So, I'll be writing him off at half past three today.
You can't totally hate the guy .. he DID score against the shite

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 17 Feb 2014, 3:02 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

You can't totally hate the guy .. he DID score against the shite

It was a great finish against the Shite. I think it may have been a different player, Luberto Traore, and they've sent us his useless fucking twin.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next