606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo)

+22
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Armchair
Made 4 Gwladys
ToffeeDan
Tonteau
Statman
hairy cataract
Blue gazza
The President
Bryan
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Helenqu
Gazbow
RhinoJagz
Merseyblue
Lumper
Hinchcliffe Corner
Albert
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Super
Mr_Ben
Dixie Land
26 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo) - Page 13 Empty Re: Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 6 Dec - 13:36

Tonteau wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Bryan wrote:Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo) - Page 13 _71536456_moyes

Very Happy 
Some guy on Twitter who appears to have some decent history and was at the game today met with David Moyes who was apparently with Chris Woods and 5 other guys in the Lowry.  Tweeted that Moyes was furious after the game, called Everton fans, after 11 years, a fucking disgrace, and they apparently said "if thats how they want to play it, they'll regret it".

Asked if he is happy EFC are doing well he said "I'm delighted...Roberto is a great guy"

He then went on to say "after 11 years it's a disgrace how the fans treated me tonight. From how I found them to how I left them.....a fucking disgrace'"

what did he expect,  he screwed us big time. or, where we supposed to roll over for his " big team "  everyday he sours his relationship with the people who followed him and the club that made him.
I still don't get this "Screwed us over big time" thing. He got wind of a once in a lifetime job opportunity and made sure there was nothing to stop him getting it. We missed out on maybe £4million max compensation and probably they wouldn't have paid it and we'd have been stuck with him.

What he did at our club is why we can compete. We should all be very grateful to David moyes, calling him a peadophile is pretty disgraceful (although I did laugh a bit).
Couldn't agree more. Booing him was IMO stupid. Be thankful for what he did while at Everton.

Now, we have moved on for the better. At least I hope so.cheers 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74366
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo) - Page 13 Empty Re: Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo)

Post  Yankthattoffee Fri 6 Dec - 22:11

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Bryan wrote:Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo) - Page 13 _71536456_moyes

Very Happy 
Some guy on Twitter who appears to have some decent history and was at the game today met with David Moyes who was apparently with Chris Woods and 5 other guys in the Lowry.  Tweeted that Moyes was furious after the game, called Everton fans, after 11 years, a fucking disgrace, and they apparently said "if thats how they want to play it, they'll regret it".

Asked if he is happy EFC are doing well he said "I'm delighted...Roberto is a great guy"

He then went on to say "after 11 years it's a disgrace how the fans treated me tonight. From how I found them to how I left them.....a fucking disgrace'"

what did he expect,  he screwed us big time. or, where we supposed to roll over for his " big team "  everyday he sours his relationship with the people who followed him and the club that made him.
I still don't get this "Screwed us over big time" thing. He got wind of a once in a lifetime job opportunity and made sure there was nothing to stop him getting it. We missed out on maybe £4million max compensation and probably they wouldn't have paid it and we'd have been stuck with him.

What he did at our club is why we can compete. We should all be very grateful to David moyes, calling him a peadophile is pretty disgraceful (although I did laugh a bit).
Couldn't agree more. Booing him was IMO stupid. Be thankful for what he did while at Everton.

Now, we have moved on for the better. At least I hope so.cheers 
Booooooooooo I love you 
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13