606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

+28
Goodison_Gringo
hairy cataract
The President
RhinoJagz
SouthernSmugToffee
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Michael Crosby S74
Statman
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Lumper
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
Hinchcliffe Corner
Yankthattoffee
SEFTON
Knight of Thorgothshire
Cahill the Great
Tonteau
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Helenqu
Gravy & Chips
Mr_Ben
Blue gazza
Merseyblue
VenezuelaBlue
toffee_pies
Royal Blue Mersey
Dixie Land
32 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 4 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 16 Dec 2013, 5:02 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Super wrote:Apparently only going to be out for a few weeks.

Fingers crossed. Hopefully back to terroise the Shite in at end of January. Pity. Needed him to keep Mirallas on his toes.
good news ... hammies can take ages sometimes ... Foofoo is too good to lose for too long, despite his greedyness & occasional pisspoor passing  Very Happy 

I noticed on Saturday, that none of the players went over to see how he was, and only Ossie gave him a minor pat as he left on the stretcher.
On the other hand, with Big Luke's appearance in the Bluenose video, he'll be getting lots of pats,,,, king 
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 4 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Statman Mon 16 Dec 2013, 5:19 pm

Bluejagz wrote:

Fingers crossed. Hopefully back to terroise the Shite in at end of January. Pity. Needed him to keep Mirallas on his toes.
good news ... hammies can take ages sometimes ... Foofoo is too good to lose for too long, despite his greedyness & occasional pisspoor passing  Very Happy 

Shocked 
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 16 Dec 2013, 6:22 pm

Statman wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:

Shocked 
lets be honest, he's the next Stuart Barlow!  Very Happy 
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 16 Dec 2013, 7:32 pm

Hopefully this is correct. We need him for sure. I must admit I wasn't really sure about him about 2 months ago, but he has really proved me wrong.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74368
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 16 Dec 2013, 7:33 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:

I noticed on Saturday, that none of the players went over to see how he was, and only Ossie gave him a minor pat as he left on the stretcher.
On the other hand, with Big Luke's appearance in the Bluenose video, he'll be getting lots of pats,,,, king 
I didn't see the incident with none of the playes coming over, but Pienaar gave him a touch on his arm (as well) as he was taken off the pitch.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 17 Dec 2013, 12:52 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:

I didn't see the incident with none of the playes coming over, but Pienaar gave him a touch on his arm (as well) as he was taken off the pitch.
I have mistaken Peanut for Ossie. Ossie did no patting whatsoever. I removed my glasses briefly, to wipe away the steak pie gravy which had squirted in the direction of my newly acquired distance specs, this imparing my 21/22 vision.
Still loads of pats coming Big Luke's way.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 17 Dec 2013, 12:57 pm

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 4 Captur44

Number of posts : 40860

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Tue 17 Dec 2013, 1:14 pm

He's a nice player to have off the bench but not our most important at the moment. We'll manage.
Statman
Statman

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 17 Dec 2013, 1:29 pm

Statman wrote:He's a nice player to have off the bench but not our most important at the moment. We'll manage.
+1
The impact sub, to frighten the bejeeesus out of a tiring FB, at the 70 min mark.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  VenezuelaBlue Tue 17 Dec 2013, 1:44 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:

I have mistaken Peanut for Ossie. Ossie did no patting whatsoever. I removed my glasses briefly, to wipe away the steak pie gravy which had squirted in the direction of my newly acquired distance specs, this imparing my 21/22 vision.

In the dressing room he may have had more pats than an Oirish rent-boy.  silent 
VenezuelaBlue
VenezuelaBlue

Number of posts : 2082
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Tue 17 Dec 2013, 5:20 pm

VenezuelaBlue wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:

In the dressing room he may have had more pats than an Oirish rent-boy.  silent 

Very Happy 
Statman
Statman

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Wed 18 Dec 2013, 12:30 am

Not what I saw Yank, a few of them went over when he was on the deck, when he was on the stretcher in fact even Sidwell came over to give him a touch. Though it was probably a punch....
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Wed 18 Dec 2013, 3:13 pm

mindyerho? wrote:Not what I saw Yank, a few of them went over when he was on the deck, when he was on the stretcher in fact even Sidwell came over to give him a touch. Though it was probably a punch....

From some players comments that I've read, the kid seems pretty popular and well liked.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4510
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 18 Dec 2013, 4:35 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:Not what I saw Yank, a few of them went over when he was on the deck, when he was on the stretcher in fact even Sidwell came over to give him a touch. Though it was probably a punch....

From some players comments that I've read, the kid seems pretty popular and well liked.
bet they'd've all gone over and gave him a pat if he was a naked Emma Bunton
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 18 Dec 2013, 7:19 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

That would have yielded in a pitch invasion.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Thu 19 Dec 2013, 11:35 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

scratch 
Statman
Statman

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 20 Dec 2013, 11:27 am

Statman wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

scratch 
 king Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Fri 20 Dec 2013, 11:38 am

Statman wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

scratch 
 king Laughing 
if he was a she?
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 20 Dec 2013, 12:06 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Statman wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

scratch 
 king Laughing 
if he was a she?
I met one of them in San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Fri 20 Dec 2013, 12:22 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Statman wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

scratch 
 king Laughing 
if he was a she?
 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 4 Smileyse ?
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 20 Dec 2013, 1:03 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Statman wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

scratch 
 king Laughing 
if he was a she?
 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 4 Smileyse ?
very nearly ... until I heard her him it talk  pale

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sun 29 Dec 2013, 1:03 am

Barcelona want on-loan Everton forward Gerard Deulofeu back at the Camp Nou at the end of the season.
Full story: Mundo Deportivo (in Spanish)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 29 Dec 2013, 9:04 am

The President wrote:Barcelona want on-loan Everton forward Gerard Deulofeu back at the Camp Nou at the end of the season.

Can't we send them Naismith instead?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22536
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 29 Dec 2013, 10:46 am

The President wrote:Barcelona want on-loan Everton forward Gerard Deulofeu back at the Camp Nou at the end of the season.
Too good for us huh?  10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 4 252932 
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Sun 29 Dec 2013, 11:40 am

He'll never make it! Smile
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next