606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 10 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Da Judge on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 2:50 pm

Armchair wrote:£40m. Or £45m + Atsu.

Nah let Stones go for £10m and Diego Costa... yes Chelsea he is worth that much to us..... OR £5m and Eden Hazard or we will give you £20M plus Stones and we will take Hazard and Costa...

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9011
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 10 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Armchair on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 2:59 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Armchair wrote:£40m. Or £45m + Atsu.

Nah let Stones go for £10m and Diego Costa... yes Chelsea he is worth that much to us..... OR £5m and Eden Hazard or we will give you £20M plus Stones and we will take Hazard and Costa...

I've got it....

A straight swap deal. They get Stones, we get Mourinho Very Happy
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20469
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 4:20 pm

Just to take this thing back down to earth, with all the talk of Real Madrid in a couple of years, and £60m or nothing....

He ain't all that good.

He's no John Terry, despite what the papers say, more of a Gary Cahill if anything. Also, um, he ain't all that good. He's okay. He's yet to start grabbing important goals like Terry does, or Lescott or Mountfield did, and he's yet to command a box like Terry does. We were dreadful from set-pieces last season, in attach and in defence. He gets caught fannying about a lot and he can look a bit awkward at times.

In fact, the more I think about it, if we can get a couple of decent signings in before the money arrives, I'd let him go with all our best wishes for £40m. He cost us £3m didn't he, and he's only just become a first choice for us. And we're pretty shit, so being a first choice for us doesn't mean much.

In a couple of years time, he might be quite good. Or he might not. So for £40m....? Tara John.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24178
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 4:53 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:Just to take this thing back down to earth, with all the talk of Real Madrid in a couple of years, and £60m or nothing....

He ain't all that good.

He's no John Terry, despite what the papers say, more of a Gary Cahill if anything.  Also, um, he ain't all that good.  He's okay. He's yet to start grabbing important goals like Terry does, or Lescott or Mountfield did, and he's yet to command a box like Terry does. We were dreadful from set-pieces last season, in attach and in defence. He gets caught fannying about a lot and he can look a bit awkward at times.

In fact, the more I think about it, if we can get a couple of decent signings in before the money arrives, I'd let him go with all our best wishes for £40m. He cost us £3m didn't he, and he's only just become a first choice for us. And we're pretty shit, so being a first choice for us doesn't mean much.

In a couple of years time, he might be quite good. Or he might not.  So for £40m....? Tara John.
It's a good point Hairy...

he is decent but he ALWAYS makes at least one stupid error that can cost the game... he has wonderful potential to be superb, but so did Dan Gosling... he may turn out to be a wee bit shite.

Ok he's in the Engerland fold, but let's face it the manager is a fooking dinosaur & Engerland defenders are really rather pathetic compared to some internationals.

I like Stones a lot... but risk versus reward.... a big number for him is sensible business considering the risk that he actually may turn out to be an average player.

we should also make sure we have a 20% of next sale clause or similar... plus a buy back option for an agreed fee if he is sold buy the Chavs ...

Agree with nailing our targets first though, or we'll be paying 25Mill for fucking Jonny Evans
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 35361

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 7:38 pm

Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:Just to take this thing back down to earth, with all the talk of Real Madrid in a couple of years, and £60m or nothing....

He ain't all that good.

He's no John Terry, despite what the papers say, more of a Gary Cahill if anything.  Also, um, he ain't all that good.  He's okay. He's yet to start grabbing important goals like Terry does, or Lescott or Mountfield did, and he's yet to command a box like Terry does. We were dreadful from set-pieces last season, in attach and in defence. He gets caught fannying about a lot and he can look a bit awkward at times.

In a couple of years time, he might be quite good. Or he might not.  So for £40m....? Tara John.

he is decent but he ALWAYS makes at least one stupid error that can cost the game... he has wonderful potential to be superb, but so did Dan Gosling... he may turn out to be a wee bit shite.

Ok he's in the Engerland fold, but let's face it the manager is a fooking dinosaur & Engerland defenders are really rather pathetic compared to some internationals.

I like Stones a lot... but risk versus reward.... a big number for him is sensible business considering the risk that he actually may turn out to be an average player.

we should also make sure we have a 20% of next sale clause or similar... plus a buy back option for an agreed fee if he is sold buy the Chavs ...

Agree with nailing our targets first though, or we'll be paying 25Mill for fucking Jonny Evans
he is that good, or rather he will be - he's gonna be another Ferdinand - rio not anton - possibly better

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 8:15 pm

error 404 wrote:
Made Foo Gwladys wrote:

He ain't all that good.

he is that good, or rather he will be - he's gonna be another Ferdinand - rio not anton - possibly better
Not for sale then cheers
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Fri 31 Jul 2015, 7:38 am

Chelsea are prepared to bid up to £30m to land Everton's England defender John Stones. But the Toffees hope interest from Manchester United in the 21-year-old will push the price up closer to their valuation of £34m. (London Evening Standard)

United will offer Northern Ireland defender Jonny Evans, 27, plus cash in their attempts to sign Stones. (Daily Mirror)

Chelsea are attempting to smooth their bid to sign Stones by holding talks with Everton to avoid any more public disagreements over the England defender. ( Daily Telegraph )
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 10:16 am

it would appear that 15% of any transfer fee goes to Barnsley as well... so deduct that from any fee agreed Mad
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 2:33 pm

some papers are now saying Mou has indicated no more bids - this window. we'll see what he says when they are 6 points behind ARsenal at Xmas with Terry in jail and Cahill on a drug suspension Very Happy
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 3:07 pm

mindyerho? wrote:some papers are now saying Mou has  indicated no more bids - this window. we'll see what he says when they are 6 points behind ARsenal at Xmas with Terry in jail and Cahill on a drug suspension Very Happy
cue a bid from United then Neutral
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 04 Aug 2015, 10:45 pm

Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:some papers are now saying Mou has  indicated no more bids - this window. we'll see what he says when they are 6 points behind ARsenal at Xmas with Terry in jail and Cahill on a drug suspension Very Happy
cue a bid from United then Neutral

Rio Ferdinand sticking his oar in...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33769723

Number of posts : 13162

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Wed 05 Aug 2015, 7:35 am

Everton fear losing defender John Stones, 21, as Chelsea prepare a third bid approaching £30m. (Daily Telegraph)
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips on Wed 05 Aug 2015, 4:38 pm

Why would they fear losing him if it is agreed (by both the player and club) that he is not for sale?
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 05 Aug 2015, 4:50 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:Why would they fear losing him if it is agreed (by both the player and club) that he is not for sale?
because its a newspaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Wed 05 Aug 2015, 6:04 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:Why would they fear losing him if it is agreed (by both the player and club) that he is not for sale?

Similarly.. if they sold him, then they would have to agree to it, so what is there to fear?
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Wed 05 Aug 2015, 7:10 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:

Similarly.. if they sold him, then they would have to agree to it, so what is there to fear?

Fear itself?
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 05 Aug 2015, 10:31 pm

Armchair wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

Fear itself?
Electrosmog!

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 06 Aug 2015, 9:14 am

Goodison_Gringo wrote:

The fact that Bobby would sign Gary Caldwell as a replacement.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Fri 07 Aug 2015, 9:06 pm

Never thought I'd say this, but Carragher *spit* in the Mail *spit* talking sense 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 10 273473

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3189767/John-Stones-ignore-noise-stay-Everton-carry-development.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15253

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Tue 11 Aug 2015, 7:32 am

Everton are considering a move for AC Milan defender Cristian Zapata as a possible replacement for John Stones, should the centre-back leave for Chelsea. (ESPN)
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 7:43 am

Former QPR manager Harry Redknapp believes Everton defender John Stones, 21, should be allowed to join Chelsea. (Talksport)

And I believe Harry Redknapp should be in jail for tax dodging so I guess we're even.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 8:21 am

Armchair wrote:
Former QPR manager Harry Redknapp believes Everton defender John Stones, 21, should be allowed to join Chelsea. (Talksport)

And I believe Harry Redknapp should be in jail for tax dodging so I guess we're even.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:43 pm

Armchair wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

And I believe Messi should be allowed to join Everton.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70892

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 3:04 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Armchair wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

I believe he will do a Rooney, Last minute job, no replacements ,Welcome to Martinez world. affraid
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10071
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 4:28 pm

sefton wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Armchair wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

I believe he will do a Rooney, Last minute job, no replacements ,Welcome to Martinez world. affraid
I believe tax in Jersey should be reduced to 0.01%
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum