606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 9 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 27 Jul 2015, 5:29 pm

we keep schtuum, and wait for the bidding to reach £50m

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 9 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Da Judge on Mon 27 Jul 2015, 7:35 pm

error 404 wrote:we keep schtuum, and wait for the bidding to reach £50m

What he said...

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9036
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 27 Jul 2015, 9:49 pm

If Stones goes sorry When Stones goes ... there's only one player likely to come in isn't there.... Jonny friggin Evans Mad
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 35669
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 27 Jul 2015, 11:51 pm

Made Foo Gwladys wrote:If Stones goes  sorry When Stones goes ... there's only one player likely to come in isn't there.... Jonny friggin Evans Mad
What about this Dick Van Dyke fella?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6715
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 5:15 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made Foo Gwladys wrote:If Stones goes  sorry When Stones goes ... there's only one player likely to come in isn't there.... Jonny friggin Evans Mad
used to be an old chat up line in the 70's I love you

My names Dick..... d'ya like it Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 35669

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 5:30 pm

Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
used to be an old chat up line in the 70's I love you

My names Dick..... d'ya like it Very Happy

aaaaaah, the Grafton. drunken pale
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 4:31 pm

EVERTON REJECT £25M STONES BID

Following on from reports earlier, it is understood by Sky sources that Everton have rejected a bid of £25m from Chelsea for John Stones.

Roberto Martinez declined to comment on the defender's future when asked at the weekend.

The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 4:44 pm

The President wrote:EVERTON REJECT £25M STONES BID

Following on from reports earlier, it is understood by Sky sources that Everton have rejected a bid of £25m from Chelsea for John Stones.

Roberto Martinez declined to comment on the defender's future when asked at the weekend.

With Sterling being £49M, is Stones really just half a Raheem? Seriously?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 71169

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 5:13 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:

Sterling was only worth £49m to a club with a bottomless pocket

and as Chelsea also have bottomless pockets Stones should be valued at at least £49m

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 5:18 pm

error 404 wrote:

and as Chelsea also have bottomless pockets Stones should be valued at at least £49m

Chelsea are clearly waiting on Everton playing the valuation card and saying he is worth £XXm. Then they'll just negotiate around.

Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 5:20 pm

I'll be very surprised if we still have him At the start of the season
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 5:37 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
error 404 wrote:

Chelsea are clearly waiting on Everton playing the valuation card and saying he is worth £XXm. Then they'll just negotiate around.

Yeah Chelsea are playing it smart. They keep bidding silly low numbers until Everton come out and say Stones stays whatever the bid. Until Everton do that and Stones makes the same statement, Chelsea will keep going. It will all go tits up if another club comes in and starts bidding though. I reckon if that happens, he's deffo gone to the highest bidder.

I think Everton should say "of course there is a price for any player, even Messi. In the case of John Stones it's £50m cash. No offers below that will even be passed on to the board."

The fact is that the TV money is now ludicrous. A player that was £25m last season is surely worth double that this season? It could even turn out that Sterling was under-priced in the current climate.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24186

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 6:05 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
error 404 wrote:

Yeah Chelsea are playing it smart. They keep bidding silly low numbers until Everton come out and say Stones stays whatever the bid. Until Everton do that and Stones makes the same statement, Chelsea will keep going. It will all go tits up if another club comes in and starts bidding though. I reckon if that happens, he's deffo gone to the highest bidder.

I think Everton should say "of course there is a price for any player, even Messi. In the case of John Stones it's £50m cash. No offers below that will even be passed on to the board."

The fact is that the TV money is now ludicrous. A player that was £25m last season is surely worth double that this season?  It could even turn out that Sterling was under-priced in the current climate.

I think Everton are also playing it smart. John Stones is an Everton player. I would prefer us to come out say nought. Internally we should expect that for a young lad who has the potential and poise to be a new Bobby Moore (and I think he does have that) is in today's market valued at £70 million. We can start from that point. I still believe we are better than most in developing young talent.... If we are to be the best finishing school then plough the profits into the club and change the paradigm..

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 6:06 pm

i think we are trying to buy a replacement, and other payers first,
that way, we don't get hyped up prices, and the board get to keep all the money from his sale Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7436

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 6:29 pm

Blue gazza wrote:i think we are trying to buy a replacement, and other payers first,
that way, we don't get hyped up prices, and the board get to keep all the  money from his sale   Very Happy

That sounds about right to me.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24186

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 7:08 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:i think we are trying to buy a replacement, and other payers first,
that way, we don't get hyped up prices, and the board get to keep all the  money from his sale   Very Happy

That sounds about right to me.

Everton putting out of tough stance on SSN breaking news reel but I agree with Bluegazza, that we are just putting our house in order before the inevitable. Clubs that know we have £30-£40m in our back pocket will double the prices. Van Dijk deal probably to hinge on CL qualification for Celtic, starting with Qarabag tonight.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 7:32 pm

Some further developments concerning John Stones, with a top Everton official telling us this evening that they have "no intention" of selling the defender.

Sky sources understand the Toffees rejected a second bid from Chelsea this afternoon and the Premier League champions have apparently been told twice that the player is not for sale and is staying with Everton.

The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 12:43 am

Manchester City are ready to join the chase for 21-year-old John Stones, with Chelsea preparing a third bid for the Everton defender. (Daily Mirror)
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 9:27 am

from the guardian

Chelsea’s furtive attempts to quietly tease John Stones away from Everton has suddenly escalated into a mass brawl. Also poking out of a large cartoon cloud which has, in no time, exploded out of thin air: legs and fists owned by representatives of Manchester United and Manchester City. Everton could trouser upwards of £30m here, which is all good news, though it’s going to be very interesting watching Roberto Martínez build a defence, isn’t it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 11:34 am

error 404 wrote:from the guardian

Chelsea’s furtive attempts to quietly tease John Stones away from Everton has suddenly escalated into a mass brawl. Also poking out of a large cartoon cloud which has, in no time, exploded out of thin air: legs and fists owned by representatives of Manchester United and Manchester City. Everton could trouser upwards of £30m here, which is all good news, though it’s going to be very interesting watching Roberto Martínez build a defence, isn’t it?
To te last line pale
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 12:31 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
error 404 wrote:from the guardian

To te last line pale

I think Everton stand strong and if he does go it will be as record sum for a defender. Certainly as much as Sterling. In fact if I look at the world of football... I can see Stones staying with us and 1-2 years when Ramos goes - Real Madrid coming for him. He certainly has that calibre.

Da Judge
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 1:02 pm

Martinez should just answer the inevitable questioning on telly by laughing at the reporter and stating that Chavski managed to get £50m for Luiz then keep on laughing
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 1:13 pm

Luke Shaw was £30m+ and he's nothing special.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20604
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 1:54 pm

Chelsea are prepared to bid up to £30m with a series of add-ons for Everton defender John Stones, according to the London Evening Standard.

Chelsea failed with a new £25m bid for Stones on Wednsday, according to Sky sources.

The champions' second offer is a £5m improvement on their initial bid, but Everton have again refused to do business.

The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 2:26 pm

£40m. Or £45m + Atsu.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20604
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum