606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy

+34
Sack the Juggler
Blue gazza
Cahill the Great
Hinchcliffe Corner
Albert
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Goodison_Gringo
Super
Yankthattoffee
Armchair
Made 4 Gwladys
Statman
hairy cataract
SEFTON
Gravy & Chips
Tonteau
My other LB is a Ferrari
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Lumper
Mr_Ben
Merseyblue
Dixie Land
Helenqu
Mr Perpetual Motion
Michael Crosby S74
RhinoJagz
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
fatboblatch
Bryan
tadpole
SouthernSmugToffee
ToffeeDan
paul
Kilted_Toffee
38 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 14 Empty Re: 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy

Post  Super Tue 16 Dec 2014, 4:47 pm

Roberto Martinez says it will be the latter part of this week before the full extent of Kevin Mirallas’ ankle problem is discovered.

Mirallas, who had scored Everton's second goal in the 3-1 win over QPR with a deflected free-kick, was forced from the field in the closing stages after a Jordon Mutch challenge.

The Belgian is undergoing scans on the injury and Martinez, speaking on Tuesday afternoon, explained that the results are not due back for at least a couple more days.

“We are still doing some tests and nothing is conclusive yet,” the manager told evertonfc.com.

“It’s clearly ankle damage and we are not going to find out until the next two or three days the extent of the injury.”
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38093
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 14 Empty Re: 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:30 pm

It seems as if when he gets going and starts playing well he ends up getting injured. No
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74366
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 18 Dec 2014, 12:08 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ROBERTO MARTINEZ has eased fears Kevin Mirallas is facing a lengthy lay-off and hopes he will be fit for Everton's Boxing Day game with Stoke City ...

Number of posts : 40856

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 18 Dec 2014, 12:15 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ROBERTO MARTINEZ has eased fears Kevin Mirallas is facing a lengthy lay-off and hopes he will be fit for Everton's Boxing Day game with Stoke City ...

cheers
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22536
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Thu 18 Dec 2014, 1:27 pm

Good
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 18 Dec 2014, 2:12 pm

Armchair wrote:

cheers

I am sure some Stoke player will make sure his ankle is broken.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 19 Dec 2014, 1:26 pm

Wow, that would be amazing. Great to hear.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74366

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Fri 16 Jan 2015, 7:07 am

Everton midfielder Kevin Mirallas, 27, has alerted the Premier League and Europe's top clubs by putting contract talks on hold. (Daily Mirror)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Fri 16 Jan 2015, 9:02 am

The President wrote:Everton midfielder Kevin Mirallas, 27, has alerted the Premier League and Europe's top clubs by putting contract talks on hold. (Daily Mirror)
So we should be seeing his best form ever, over the next 4 months, as he tries to impress would be employers. Looking forward to it Kev. Let's see if his lungs can take 90 minutes.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Fri 16 Jan 2015, 11:23 am

That's a lie anyway, he has already made a statement that he is happy with his position at the moment and will discuss any contract negotiations in the summer.

File under bullshit

The man has glass legs and has yet to finish more that a handfull of 90 minutes games (if any)
He will be missed....but nowhere as much as his arrogant big head imagines he will.
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 16 Jan 2015, 1:33 pm

We don't need him. We've got Atsu and McGeady clown

Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22536
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Fri 16 Jan 2015, 5:35 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:That's a lie anyway, he has already made a statement that he is happy with his position at the moment and will discuss any contract negotiations in the summer.

File under bullshit

The man has glass legs and has yet to finish more that a handfull of 90 minutes games (if any)
He will be missed....but nowhere as much as his arrogant big head imagines he will.

This smells of David Moyes style contract dealings, Wait until the end of season, then I'll tell you my decision?

Mirralas will have 12 months contract left by then, hope he don't drag it out, great player but, don't be held to ransom Everton.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10599
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sun 18 Jan 2015, 9:48 pm

Kevin Mirallas is a target for Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp as he looks for a remedy to his side’s woeful first half of the campaign, writes Tom Hopkinson in the Sunday People.

Dortmund qualified for the Champions League last season after finishing second in the Bundesliga to Bayern Munich.

But they have been awful this term, winning just four league matches, and are second-bottom at the midway point.

Now Klopp is looking to recruit and Everton star Mirallas, who has 18 months left on his contract at Goodison Park, is high on his list of targets.

Klopp didn’t move quickly enough for the 27-year-old Belgian when he was leaving Greek side Olympiakos in August 2012 and lost out to the Toffees.

David Moyes paid £6million to take Mirallas to Merseyside and he has played a big part in the club’s success in recent seasons. Atletico Madrid are also keen on him.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 18 Jan 2015, 9:58 pm

Super wrote:Kevin Mirallas is a target for Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp as he looks for a remedy to his side’s woeful first half of the campaign, writes Tom Hopkinson in the Sunday People.

Dortmund qualified for the Champions League last season after finishing second in the Bundesliga to Bayern Munich.

But they have been awful this term, winning just four league matches, and are second-bottom at the midway point.

Now Klopp is looking to recruit and Everton star Mirallas, who has 18 months left on his contract at Goodison Park, is high on his list of targets.

Klopp didn’t move quickly enough for the 27-year-old Belgian when he was leaving Greek side Olympiakos in August 2012 and lost out to the Toffees.

David Moyes paid £6million to take Mirallas to Merseyside and he has played a big part in the club’s success in recent seasons. Atletico Madrid are also keen on him.
I just hope we're not talking about during this transfer window. Can we swap the 7 and 11 shirts?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:22 am

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/18/roberto-martinez-says-everton-must-satisfy-ambitions-of-kevin-mirallas
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:28 am

Super wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/18/roberto-martinez-says-everton-must-satisfy-ambitions-of-kevin-mirallas

I have some sympathy with Mirallas here.

There is no point having creative players scoring worldie goals if it is all spoiled by our crock of shit defence. Martinez needs to get it sorted and start doing some defensive work on the training pitch.

Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:37 am

Super wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/18/roberto-martinez-says-everton-must-satisfy-ambitions-of-kevin-mirallas

This is not the kind of behaviour a player should be setting when a team needs to pull together, It upsets the rest of the squad, I love Kevin Mirralas but, he some times sulks like a baby, I just wonder all this talk of transfer's is unsettling the players?
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:44 am

Sefton wrote:

This is not the kind of behaviour a player should be setting when a team needs to pull together, It upsets the rest of the squad, I love Kevin Mirralas but, he some times sulks like a baby, I just wonder all this talk of transfer's is unsettling the players?

The quote is attributed to Martinez though, not Mirallas.

Martinez is right in that if we want to keep players who have aspirations of playing CL football, then we need to show that we have what it takes to get there. Martinez himself can help, firstly by not picking Aiden fucking McGeady ahead of Kev.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 19 Jan 2015, 11:20 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Sefton wrote:

Martinez is right in that if we want to keep players who have aspirations of playing CL football, then we need to show that we have what it takes to get there. Martinez himself can help, firstly by not picking Aiden fucking McGeady ahead of Kev.

Doesn't matter who the quote is to ''your just being pedantic BHE'' Very Happy be it Martinez- the fans or who ever, Mirralas has been injured that is why McGeady has been playing ahead of him, Martinez has gradually been introducing kev back into the fold slowly so he don't break down, I can Understand Mirralas not being happy when taken off a lot, as was the case with Moyes, Mirralas needs to stay fit justify his complaints by going out and helping the team.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Mon 19 Jan 2015, 12:16 pm

He's a cheeky big headed cunt that should shut the fuck up and prove he is worthy of all his own adulation.

Firstly Kev, how about you actually play for fucking 90 minutes without sulking or looking for a way to get subbed.

Hows about you stop trying to be fucking overly clever with your shots and put your laces through it sometimes and stop shitting out of challenge with oncoming keepers.

Can be a great player but he's a shithouse who thinks he is so much better than he is.

The Dortmunt rumour is funny too, they are struggling against relegation and Kev want's Champions League footy....Good luck with that one Klopp.
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 19 Jan 2015, 12:20 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:He's a cheeky big headed cunt that should shut the fuck up and prove he is worthy of all his own adulation.

Firstly Kev, how about you actually play for fucking 90 minutes without sulking or looking for a way to get subbed.

Hows about you stop trying to be fucking overly clever with your shots and put your laces through it sometimes and stop shitting out of challenge with oncoming keepers.

Can be a great player but he's a shithouse who thinks he is so much better than he is.

The Dortmunt rumour is funny too, they are struggling against relegation and Kev want's Champions League footy....Good luck with that one Klopp.
We've seen it before, the grass is greener in Germany.
I can think of only Roo and Arteta who have moved to a better situation, and I include Felli in my thinking there too. I can see fridge head getting rid of him in the summer.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:05 pm

Sefton wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Sefton wrote:

Doesn't matter who the quote is to ''your just being pedantic BHE'' Very Happy  be it Martinez- the fans or who ever, Mirralas has been injured that is why McGeady has been playing ahead of him, Martinez has gradually been introducing kev back into the fold slowly so he don't break down, I can Understand Mirralas not being happy when taken off a lot, as was the case with Moyes, Mirralas needs to stay fit justify his complaints by going out and helping the team.

I withdraw any misguided attempts at giving this twat the benefit of the doubt. Mirallas I mean, not Sef!

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:02 pm

What a tit, trying to put himself in the shop window by taking the peno. I'd say he can fuck off to dortmund, but that's what he wants. I'd rather see him fined heavily and given the big Dunc discipline regime.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15978

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:02 pm

Tonteau wrote:What a tit, trying to put himself in the shop window by taking the peno. I'd say he can fuck off to dortmund, but that's what he wants. I'd rather see him fined heavily and given the big Dunc discipline regime.
I wonder if Duncan chinned the cunt at half time 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 14 361146

Number of posts : 40856

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Mon 19 Jan 2015, 11:56 pm

See I told you he a cheeky big headed cunt. He can fuck off and Baines needs to grow a pair and tell him to fuck right off.
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next