606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

14: Steven Naismith - smart buy

+24
My other LB is a Ferrari
Statman
Mr_Ben
Super
Dixie Land
Made 4 Gwladys
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Gravy & Chips
SEFTON
hairy cataract
Hinchcliffe Corner
Tonteau
Knight of Thorgothshire
Blue gazza
RhinoJagz
Sack the Juggler
Yankthattoffee
SouthernSmugToffee
tadpole
Lumper
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Kilted_Toffee
Da Judge
ToffeeDan
28 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

14: Steven Naismith - smart buy - Page 4 Empty Re: 14: Steven Naismith - smart buy

Post  Blue gazza Mon 04 Aug 2014, 2:44 pm

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/update/2014-08-04/evertons-steve-naismith-gives-tickets-to-unemployed/

the peoples club  cheers

Last edited by Blueberto on Mon 04 Aug 2014, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

14: Steven Naismith - smart buy - Page 4 Empty Re: 14: Steven Naismith - smart buy

Post  SEFTON Mon 04 Aug 2014, 2:58 pm

Blueberto wrote:http://www.itv.com/news/granada/update/2014-08-04/evertons-steve-naismith-gives-tickets-to-unemployed/

the peples club  cheers 

Lukaku can afford to do the same. lol! 

The Peoples club. cheers 
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 04 Aug 2014, 2:58 pm

That's a very nice gesture indeed. Well done.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Mon 01 Sep 2014, 5:09 pm

Got to say, he's been fucking great for our first three games this season. Put himself about up front, won far more headders than he should and scored three great goals. Some doubters owe him an apology.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Mon 01 Sep 2014, 5:30 pm

Tonteau wrote:Got to say, he's been fucking great for our first three games this season. Put himself about up front, won far more headers than he should and scored three great goals. Some doubters owe him an apology.

To be fair, he's carried on from how he finished last season. I've been saying all summer that if we play him in the right position he's a serious goal threat.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 01 Sep 2014, 5:35 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Got to say, he's been fucking great for our first three games this season. Put himself about up front, won far more headers than he should and scored three great goals. Some doubters owe him an apology.

To be fair, he's carried on from how he finished last season.  I've been saying all summer that if we play him in the right position he's a serious goal threat.

Yep, he was the world's worst right sided midfield player, but as a poacher he's top drawer. Without doubt the best striker we have at the moment. Team him up with someone better than Lukaku and we'd probably win something. If Chicadoodah can play for Real, wouldn't be surprised if one of the big money fuckers came in for Nais at the last minute. £60m and he's yours Brendan, replacement for Ratfuck.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 01 Sep 2014, 5:43 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:

To be fair, he's carried on from how he finished last season.  I've been saying all summer that if we play him in the right position he's a serious goal threat.

Yep, he was the world's worst right sided midfield player, but as a poacher he's top drawer.  Without doubt the best striker we have at the moment.  Team him up with someone better than Lukaku and we'd probably win something.  If Chicadoodah can play for Real, wouldn't be surprised if one of the big money fuckers came in for Nais at the last minute.  £60m and he's yours Brendan, replacement for Ratfuck.

We can't afford to let him go, Lukaku broken toe , Eto'o drawing pension. sick note kone.no time for replacement. cheers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 16 Sep 2014, 8:46 am

Steven Naismith has been named Everton’s player of the month for August.

The Scot collected the accolade at a lunch at Liverpool’s Hilton Hotel, receiving his award from Paul Bibby of event sponsors MSB Solicitors and a designer watch from Richard Saffer of sponsors Welder Watches.

Naismith was Everton’s standout performer in the early part of the campaign, scoring in the Blues’ first three matches, including strikes against Arsenal and Chelsea.

He told evertontv: “I am very pleased. It’s nice to get recognised for your good form. Overall, I am probably a bit disappointed with the points we have got but in the three games we played [in August], the performances have been good.

“Three in three for me personally was pleasing and we played against some top teams. To get some chances and put them away is always nice.”
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Tue 16 Sep 2014, 9:19 am

Super wrote:Steven Naismith has been named Everton’s player of the month for August.

The Scot collected the accolade at a lunch at Liverpool’s Hilton Hotel, receiving his award from Paul Bibby of event sponsors MSB Solicitors and a designer watch from Richard Saffer of sponsors Welder Watches.

Naismith was Everton’s standout performer in the early part of the campaign, scoring in the Blues’ first three matches, including strikes against Arsenal and Chelsea.

He told evertontv: “I am very pleased. It’s nice to get recognised for your good form. Overall, I am probably a bit disappointed with the points we have got but in the three games we played [in August], the performances have been good.

“Three in three for me personally was pleasing and we played against some top teams. To get some chances and put them away is always nice.”

Well deserved too. Glad to see that he's got a run in a position where he's been able to show everyone what he is capable of and that he's been able to turn it around. I've had massive doubts over him in the past both as a footballer and a person, not least of all when he attacked an opponent for no reason in an international game. Not only does that incident appear to be a one-off, he comes across as a really decent human being too. Well played Nais.

14: Steven Naismith - smart buy - Page 4 Action-s

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Tue 16 Sep 2014, 12:21 pm

Should have been four in four, absolute sitter on Saturday......and he knew it!
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:12 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:Should have been four in four, absolute sitter on Saturday......and he knew it!

Luckily for him that was in September. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 16 Sep 2014, 3:52 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Should have been four in four, absolute sitter on Saturday......and he knew it!

Luckily for him that was in September. Very Happy
it was a mile offside though .. even though the lino kept the flag down Embarassed

Number of posts : 40811

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 22 Nov 2014, 6:23 pm

Done his hamstring today. Out of the Wolfsberg game, and maybe more.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 22 Nov 2014, 6:24 pm

Dixie Land wrote:Done his hamstring today. Out of the Wolfsberg game, and maybe more.
bad news... but it does surely mean Eto'o will start in the hole behind Luka

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 22 Nov 2014, 6:42 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Done his hamstring today. Out of the Wolfsberg game, and maybe more.
bad news... but it does surely mean Eto'o will start in the hole behind Luka

Unless Barkley starts there with two of Mirallas, Atsu, Pienaar, McGeedy on the flanks.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 25 Nov 2014, 7:45 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30196603
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 26 Nov 2014, 1:35 pm

Super wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30196603

good article
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Wed 26 Nov 2014, 1:38 pm

Super wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30196603
He's a breath of fresh air.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 18 Dec 2014, 12:32 am

signed a new 3 yr deal, welcome cheers cheers cheers turning out to be great, important player for us
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Thu 18 Dec 2014, 6:31 am

Steven Naismith has signed a three-year extension to his Everton contract.

The deal keeps the Scottish forward at Goodison Park until the summer of 2019.

Naismith has developed into a first team regular and major attacking threat under Roberto Martinez after arriving at the Club in 2012.

He made a scoring return from a hamstring problem when the Blues beat QPR 3-1 on Monday evening.

Naismith told evertontv: “I am so happy here. From the moment I signed my first contract here it wasn’t long before I saw what a great Club it was. Over the months and years it has progressed into a fantastic move for myself on and off the park. I am delighted to have agreed an extension which will keep me here for a few more years yet.

"When you come to the last 18 months of your contract, negotiations start happening and it was pretty relaxed and straightforward because I have loved my time here and this season and last season you have seen the best of me; hopefully there’s more to come.

"I think I have felt more wanted in recent times than at the start of my Everton career. Confidence has grown, I have put in some good performances and we have had a successful time as a team as well.

"I would say it is probably the best form of my career. I understand the game more, I understand what the manager is wanting from me and I have played in a few different roles and contributed in those roles. It’s definitely the most consistent I have been."

The Scot, 28, has scored six times for the Blues this season, including strikes against Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 18 Dec 2014, 8:50 am

Super wrote:Steven Naismith has signed a three-year extension to his Everton contract.

Naismith has developed into a first team regular and major attacking threat under Roberto Martinez after arriving at the Club in 2012.

He made a scoring return from a hamstring problem when the Blues beat QPR 3-1 on Monday evening.

Naismith told evertontv: “I am so happy here. From the moment I signed my first contract here it wasn’t long before I saw what a great Club it was. Over the months and years it has progressed into a fantastic move for myself on and off the park. I am delighted to have agreed an extension which will keep me here for a few more years yet.

"When you come to the last 18 months of your contract, negotiations start happening and it was pretty relaxed and straightforward because I have loved my time here and this season and last season you have seen the best of me; hopefully there’s more to come.

"I think I have felt more wanted in recent times than at the start of my Everton career. Confidence has grown, I have put in some good performances and we have had a successful time as a team as well.

"I would say it is probably the best form of my career. I understand the game more, I understand what the manager is wanting from me and I have played in a few different roles and contributed in those roles. It’s definitely the most consistent I have been."

The Scot, 28, has scored six times for the Blues this season, including strikes against Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United.

Proven to be a massive player for us''Lukaku take note'' deserves his extension .

Well done Naisy. cheers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Thu 18 Dec 2014, 9:17 am

Sefton wrote:
Super wrote:Steven Naismith has signed a three-year extension to his Everton contract.

Proven to be a massive player for us''Lukaku take note'' deserves his extension .

Well done Naisy. cheers

In the same "Lukaku take note" vein, proof that any player can turn it around. Rewind twelve months and could you genuinely have imagined being happy to hear that he had signed a three year extension on his contract? Well done Nais - you've proven your many doubters, of which I was one, wrong.

Lukaku, take note!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 18 Dec 2014, 9:42 am

Sefton wrote:

Well done Naisy. cheers

In the same "Lukaku take note" vein, proof that any player can turn it around. Rewind twelve months and could you genuinely have imagined being happy to hear that he had signed a three year extension on his contract? Well done Nais - you've proven your many doubters, of which I was one, wrong.

Lukaku, take note!
I too was a doubter when we signed him... in fact I thought he was shite... why I work in IT I guess & am not a scout Very Happy

well done Naisy for becoming an important player for us...

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 18 Dec 2014, 10:43 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

Well done Naisy. cheers

Lukaku, take note!
I too was a doubter when we signed him... in fact I thought he was shite... why I work in IT I guess & am not a scout Very Happy

When we first bought him he scored a hatrick in a pre-season friendly, playing the role that he has now. He looked a typical Moyes buy, right under the radar. As soon as the season started he put him on the wing. Go figure.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Thu 18 Dec 2014, 10:56 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

Well done Naisy. cheers

Lukaku, take note!

When we first bought him he scored a hatrick in a pre-season friendly, playing the role that he has now. He looked a typical Moyes buy, right under the radar. As soon as the season started he put him on the wing.  Go figure.

TBF to Moyes though, was his first season appearances on the wing not driven by the absence of Mirallas caused by Goofy taking him out earlier in the previous season... and Pienaar was also unfit?

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9778

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next