606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

+28
Armchair
Tonteau
Statman
RhinoJagz
hairy cataract
Helenqu
Yankthattoffee
blue nowhere
Royal Blue Mersey
The President
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Mr Perpetual Motion
ToffeeDan
Lumper
fatboblatch
Mr_Ben
Knight of Thorgothshire
Super
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Qld Toffee
Da Judge
Bryan
Michael Crosby S74
anticipate_the_pass
notepad
Synth_fg®
VenezuelaBlue
Blue gazza
32 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic) - Page 15 Empty Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Super Sat 14 Apr 2012, 2:48 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Lumper wrote:Sitting in a bar in Thailand. Gutted.

honeymoon ruined. How are the Thai's taking it?

Norway are partying so hard.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic) - Page 15 Empty Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Super Sat 14 Apr 2012, 2:50 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
Bluejags wrote:Im just after going nuts on the kids next door for kicking their ball into the garden. Need to calm down. Embarassed

am about to kill my 11 year old nephew

i'm just feel like shit.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 14 Apr 2012, 2:50 pm

totally know how ya feel
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 14 Apr 2012, 2:51 pm

fatboblatch wrote:

totally know how ya feel

ya not alone
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sat 14 Apr 2012, 2:51 pm

Next doors neighbours kid supports liverpool and is in his garden celebrating.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sat 14 Apr 2012, 2:51 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:

totally know how ya feel

ya not alone

Think we all feel that way.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 14 Apr 2012, 2:54 pm

Plan if we win:
Go to the pub and get blathered.

Plan if we lose:
Three box loads of stuff in the Garage from Ikea. Go and assemble stuff ..........alone.

Plan B it is then..

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sat 14 Apr 2012, 2:55 pm

Bluejags wrote:Plan if we win:
Go to the pub and get blathered.

Plan if we lose:
Three box loads of stuff in the Garage from Ikea. Go and assemble stuff ..........alone.

Plan B it is then..

Will come and give you a hand, can be depressed together.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Sat 14 Apr 2012, 2:55 pm

Bluejags wrote:

Theyre turncoats only want your money. Chang tastes shit as well.

I'm on the whiskey now. Wife doesnt know what to say. I'll try and make it easy on here.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 14 Apr 2012, 2:55 pm

Really Really thought we could win this game.

And the really really annoying thing is we could have done.

We just didn't show up.

The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 14 Apr 2012, 2:56 pm

Lumper wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Theyre turncoats only want your money. Chang tastes shit as well.

I'm on the whiskey now. Wife doesnt know what to say. I'll try and make it easy on here.

Thats why you should honeymoon in the off season! Very Happy

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Sat 14 Apr 2012, 2:57 pm

Super wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:

totally know how ya feel

ya not alone

Chin up lads. There's always Newcastle at home to look forward to FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic) - Page 15 Smiley_a
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 14 Apr 2012, 2:58 pm

The President wrote:Really Really thought we could win this game.

And the really really annoying thing is we could have done.

We just didn't show up.

Same as a month ago. Bunch of bottlers!

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 14 Apr 2012, 3:00 pm

Super wrote:Next doors neighbours kid supports liverpool and is in his garden celebrating.

do you have an air rifle?
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sat 14 Apr 2012, 3:00 pm

Lumper wrote:
Super wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:

totally know how ya feel

ya not alone

Chin up lads. There's always Newcastle at home to look forward to FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic) - Page 15 Smiley_a

Looking forward to meet you mate.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 14 Apr 2012, 3:03 pm

Can't say I didn't expect it. Too many "good omens" for us, and while KK cracks under pressure Gerrard doesn't.

Good first half but they came out firing in the second. Still if Dizzy hadn't had a brain fart I don't think they'd have got back. We'd ridden the early pressure and were pushing forward which is why Dizzy was the last man.

mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sat 14 Apr 2012, 3:05 pm

Awful from Everton, rubbish substitutions from Moyes; terrible choices and far too late, way too many long balls, Cahill utterly anonymous, Distin with the clanger we thought he'd eliminated form his game. Yet again we bottle it. GUTTED.

Last edited by Tonteau on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 14 Apr 2012, 3:05 pm

mindyerho? wrote:Can't say I didn't expect it. Too many "good omens" for us, and while KK cracks under pressure Gerrard doesn't.

Good first half but they came out firing in the second. Still if Dizzy hadn't had a brain fart I don't think they'd have got back. We'd ridden the early pressure and were pushing forward which is why Dizzy was the last man.

Yeah, am still trying to fight the urge to hunt Distin down and kill him Evil or Very Mad

fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 14 Apr 2012, 3:09 pm

Tonteau wrote:Awful from Everton, rubbish substitutions from Moyes; terrible choices and far too late, way too many long balls, Cahill utterly anonymous, Distin with the clanger we thought he'd eliminated form his game. Yet again we bottle it. GUTTED.

yeah, ya got it stop on there...too many players disappeared....biggest disappointment is we just didn't want it more than them...
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sat 14 Apr 2012, 3:13 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Awful from Everton, rubbish substitutions from Moyes; terrible choices and far too late, way too many long balls, Cahill utterly anonymous, Distin with the clanger we thought he'd eliminated form his game. Yet again we bottle it. GUTTED.

yeah, ya got it stop on there...too many players disappeared....biggest disappointment is we just didn't want it more than them...

The nature of it is the thing that hurts most.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 14 Apr 2012, 3:14 pm

Just have to move on and hope the players realise that we could and should have won today.

Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Blue Mersey Sat 14 Apr 2012, 3:16 pm

It's at times like this that I'm glad that I live in a very rural part of the middle of France.
I don't have UK TV, so if I don't log onto UK paper websites, I can avoid all the gloating.
Back home it was always the gloating that got to me, not satisfied with winning, those RS always had to do that rubbing it in, gloating comments to which there was no sensible reply. No
The match was shown on French telly TF4 by the way, at least I avoided English biased commentators. Wink
Royal Blue Mersey
Royal Blue Mersey

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 14 Apr 2012, 3:16 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:Just have to move on and hope the players realise that we could and should have won today.

i should fuckin hope so, generally they have let us down big time this season.... Evil or Very Mad
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 14 Apr 2012, 3:21 pm

Royal Blue Mersey wrote:It's at times like this that I'm glad that I live in a very rural part of the middle of France.
I don't have UK TV, so if I don't log onto UK paper websites, I can avoid all the gloating.
Back home it was always the gloating that got to me, not satisfied with winning, those RS always had to do that rubbing it in, gloating comments to which there was no sensible reply. No
The match was shown on French telly TF4 by the way, at least I avoided English biased commentators. Wink

am still fielding gloating texts from friends and family...think I have threatened to kill one of them, so, as you can see I am coping well Laughing
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 14 Apr 2012, 3:29 pm

That sucked. We started well enough and were on top up until we scored and gradually lost the plot after that. The second half was poor. The Shite deserved the win, and gosh I hate saying that!

Went downtown Denver to the British Bulldog, and there were more Shite fans than Everton fans. Funny thing is that the guy I went with, another Everton fan, his first name is Steven. And he told me today that his middle name is Gerrard. No joke. No
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next