606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Brom 0 Everton 1 (Anichebe)

+17
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Mr_Ben
Tonteau
The President
Lumper
Yankthattoffee
hairy cataract
Gazbow
RhinoJagz
Blue gazza
Armchair
Albert
SouthernSmugToffee
fatboblatch
nousername
ToffeeDan
Bryan
21 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

West Brom 0 Everton 1 (Anichebe) Empty West Brom 0 Everton 1 (Anichebe)

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 27 Dec 2011, 7:29 am

Everton are undefeated in the year of 2012 and come into this game undefeated for the majority of 2011.

West Brom, i remember us loosing here 4-0 one winter's night in 2004 or something. West Brom are a point above us in the PL. They held Man City to a 0-0 in their last home game

Anyhow lets see, we can't score, Felli is injured so Pip and JH to be the iron of the midfield again...

1-1 Osman with the goal.

Last edited by Mr_Ben on Sun 01 Jan 2012, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

West Brom 0 Everton 1 (Anichebe) Empty Re: West Brom 0 Everton 1 (Anichebe)

Post  Bryan Tue 27 Dec 2011, 2:04 pm

Felliani out again.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Wed 28 Dec 2011, 8:02 pm

Rodders will play

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 28 Dec 2011, 8:36 pm

They've just shut out Man City, so how our shite attack will score is beyond me. That said, it'll be a very different game for them playing us and we may get a few chances on the break. I'd take a draw but they're very well organised and have a couple of very handy players, so I imagine it'll be a struggle. 1-6 Everton, COYB!
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 28 Dec 2011, 10:47 pm

Hmm, they've just shut out Citteh and our strikers are allergic to scoring.

Is it actually possible to score less than nil in a match? If it is, then we will. Otherwise, a 1-0 defeat for the goal-shy Blue Boys, leaving us rooted in bottom half mediocrity.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 28 Dec 2011, 11:15 pm

0-2 Donovan, Hibbert

Number of posts : 40814

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 28 Dec 2011, 11:21 pm

Made 4 Snowdrifts wrote:0-2 Donovan, Hibbert

Donovan not registered but I would take 1-0 Hibbert.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 28 Dec 2011, 11:39 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Snowdrifts wrote:0-2 Donovan, Hibbert

Donovan not registered but I would take 1-0 Hibbert.
Echo are saying he is arriving early & has a good chance of being ok to play Very Happy
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2011/12/28/landon-donovan-is-set-to-hand-everton-fc-a-new-year-s-boost-100252-30020765/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Thu 29 Dec 2011, 6:38 am

Clean Sheet for us (If I keep saying it - will it happen West Brom 0 Everton 1 (Anichebe) Confused )

0-2 West Brom 0 Everton 1 (Anichebe) Action-s
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 29 Dec 2011, 2:28 pm

Shitty kick-off time for me. New years day at 5:30AM. I doubt I'll get up to watch it.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 29 Dec 2011, 3:30 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Shitty kick-off time for me. New years day at 5:30AM. I doubt I'll get up to watch it.
You should still be up from the night before. West Brom 0 Everton 1 (Anichebe) Food-smi
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 29 Dec 2011, 3:38 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Shitty kick-off time for me. New years day at 5:30AM. I doubt I'll get up to watch it.
You should still be up from the night before. West Brom 0 Everton 1 (Anichebe) Food-smi
Did I mention I was in bed before 11 on x-mas day?! Laughing I am so used to getting up right after 5 that I have a hard time sleeping in when I am off. Granted, that logic would then mean I'd be up for the match, but I doubt it since I'll be in bed so much later than normal.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 29 Dec 2011, 3:55 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Did I mention I was in bed before 11 on x-mas day?! Laughing I am so used to getting up right after 5 that I have a hard time sleeping in when I am off. Granted, that logic would then mean I'd be up for the match, but I doubt it since I'll be in bed so much later than normal.

West Brom v Everton will send you to sleep in no time Very Happy
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22502
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 29 Dec 2011, 4:12 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

"Jim: With us today on Sky Sports News is Tony Cottee and he will keep us up to date with any developments at The Hawthorns.

Tony, 15 mins gone. Any chances yet?

Tony: No Jim. Its pretty awful stuff.

Jim: Coming up to halftime. Which manager will be the happier?

Tony: Roy will be disappointed. Shane Long is seeing a lot of the ball and is troubling Everton defense but no one around him on his wavelength. Everton have been poor. Little or no invention. Moyes will need to say something in the dressing room.

Jim: Coming up to the hour mark Tony. Any substitutions?

Tony: Everton have taken off Tim Cahill and Louis Saha who have been disappointing and brought on Vellios and McFadden but they are isolated upfront. To be fair West Brom should be ahead. Long has hit the post and brought out two smart saves from Howard.

Jim: Ok, dying moments at the Hawthorns Tony. Looks like both teams will have to settle for a point.

Tony: Yeah Jim. Moyes has brought on Bilyaletdinov for Drenthe but nothing has worked for them today. West Brom should really have won this by a couple of goals but other then the impressive Shane Long, they haven't been aggressive enough. Poor game.

(after the break)
Jim. Late late drama at the Hawthorns!! Tony!!

Tony: Penalty to Everton Jim. Its the last kick of the game and Everton have a soft penalty. The big lad Vellios looks like he was held back by Olsen as a corner came in but there is not much in it and its a soft one. Hodgson is arguing with the 4th official and the West Brom players can't believe it. Up steps Bainessssss anddd................Scores!!!!!!!! Oh, they have nicked this one Jim. And there goes the whistle and the West Broms fans start to boo at the official. Poor poor game.

Jim: Thanks for that Tony. Now back to the cricket at the MCG.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 29 Dec 2011, 4:20 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

"Jim: With us today on Sky Sports News is Tony Cottee and he will keep us up to date with any developments at The Hawthorns.

Tony: Roy will be disappointed. Shane Long is seeing a lot of the ball and is troubling Everton defense but no one around him on his wavelength. Everton have been poor. Little or no invention. Moyes will need to say something in the dressing room.

Tony: Everton have taken off Tim Cahill and Louis Saha who have been disappointing and brought on Vellios and McFadden but they are isolated upfront. To be fair West Brom should be ahead. Long has hit the post and brought out two smart saves from Howard.

Jim: Ok, dying moments at the Hawthorns Tony. Looks like both teams will have to settle for a point.

Tony: Yeah Jim. Moyes has brought on Bilyaletdinov for Drenthe but nothing has worked for them today. West Brom should really have won this by a couple of goals but other then the impressive Shane Long, they haven't been aggressive enough. Poor game.

(after the break)

Tony: Penalty to Everton Jim. Its the last kick of the game and Everton have a soft penalty. The big lad Vellios looks like he was held back by Olsen as a corner came in but there is not much in it and its a soft one. Hodgson is arguing with the 4th official and the West Brom players can't believe it. Up steps Bainessssss anddd................Scores!!!!!!!! Oh, they have nicked this one Jim. And there goes the whistle and the West Broms fans start to boo at the official. Poor poor game.

I'll take that cheers

COYB

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 29 Dec 2011, 4:27 pm

Made 4 Snowdrifts wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

(after the break)

I'll take that cheers

COYB
Me too!!! cheers cheers cheers
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 29 Dec 2011, 4:39 pm

Made 4 Snowdrifts wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

(after the break)

I'll take that cheers

COYB
Me too!!! cheers cheers cheers
Would be better if Hibbo took the penalty though cheers and then we rioted

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 29 Dec 2011, 5:03 pm

4.30pm for me, the nanny is working too, so the kids will be looked after and I will be on the stella watching the game.

I am not a new year's eve person but love New Year's Day
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Sun 01 Jan 2012, 12:07 pm

I was at that bloody 4-0 loss

Team in:

Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Heitinga, Neville, Rodwell, Osman, Cahill, Saha. Subs: Mucha, Bilyaletdinov, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Gueye, Barkley, some bloke called Anichebe

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  nousername Sun 01 Jan 2012, 12:11 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:I was at that bloody 4-0 loss

Team in:

Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Heitinga, Neville, Rodwell, Osman, Cahill, Saha. Subs: Mucha, Bilyaletdinov, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Gueye, Barkley, some bloke called Anichebe

Sleep

Should be a good exciting game with 6 outfield players who made their names as defenders playing, two forwards who can't score and our young 'attacking midfielder' who, if my memory serves me right, also made his name as a youth team centre half.

What must any of the attacking players on the subs bench think?

nousername

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sun 01 Jan 2012, 12:23 pm

1215: Here's your first stat of 2012, courtesy of Infostrada Sports, and I don't think it is going to provide much New Year cheer for Everton fans. This is their 11th Premier League match on New Year's Day. No other club has played more than nine but it isn't usually a happy day for the Toffees as they have lost seven of these matches and won only twice.

Stuff the records
Stuff WBA

COME ON YOU BLUES

Start the year how we mean to carry on
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sun 01 Jan 2012, 12:25 pm

Not got Sky

Anyone got a decent link?
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 01 Jan 2012, 12:25 pm

morning all. Links?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 01 Jan 2012, 12:30 pm

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/100480/1/watch-west-bromwich-albion-vs-everton-fc.html

Happy New Year all Smile
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22502
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 01 Jan 2012, 12:33 pm

w00t, never mind. Fox Soccer plus, until it gets bumped for some kitchen device
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next