606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunderland 1 Everton 1 (Baines (pen.))

+14
fatboblatch
RhinoJagz
Knight of Thorgothshire
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Made 4 Gwladys
Bryan
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Super
Statman
The President
Albert
Tonteau
Lumper
Dixie Land
18 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Sunderland 1 Everton 1 (Baines (pen.)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Sunderland 1 Everton 1 (Baines (pen.))

Post  fatboblatch Mon 26 Dec 2011, 5:11 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Shite draw with Blackburn, 1-1. cheers
90 + 5: From the resulting corner, debutant Henley produces a remarkable goal-line clearance to deny Liverpool.

90 + 4: What a save from Bunn! Bellamy somehow digs out a cross and Carroll arrives late. The ball hits him more than he hits the ball, but it is a sensational, low save from Blackburn's goalkeeper. Incredible.

Merry Christmas to all Suarez fans!!! Laughing
Great stuff. I feel a bit happy for Kean who appears to be a pretty genuine character.

great result for ROvers, the shite are...er....shite at scoring at home!!! cheers santa
I can't understand why the MOTD team haven't analysed why the Shyte's goals-scored is only 3 more than our goal-shy bunch.
18 shots against the woodwork? Sounds like lousy aim to me.

You mentioned the word 'shots' what are these? Smile
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Sunderland 1 Everton 1 (Baines (pen.)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Sunderland 1 Everton 1 (Baines (pen.))

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 26 Dec 2011, 5:13 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Shite draw with Blackburn, 1-1. cheers
90 + 5: From the resulting corner, debutant Henley produces a remarkable goal-line clearance to deny Liverpool.

90 + 4: What a save from Bunn! Bellamy somehow digs out a cross and Carroll arrives late. The ball hits him more than he hits the ball, but it is a sensational, low save from Blackburn's goalkeeper. Incredible.

Merry Christmas to all Suarez fans!!! Laughing
Great stuff. I feel a bit happy for Kean who appears to be a pretty genuine character.

great result for ROvers, the shite are...er....shite at scoring at home!!! cheers santa
I can't understand why the MOTD team haven't analysed why the Shyte's goals-scored is only 3 more than our goal-shy bunch.
18 shots against the woodwork? Sounds like lousy aim to me.

You mentioned the word 'shots' what are these? Smile
I've got some Jagermeister in the fridge.
Then I fall through the door.
I think that's about it.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Mon 26 Dec 2011, 6:44 pm

Baines once again our most likely to score player (from a penalty!!!)... TFFT (FFS!)

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 27 Dec 2011, 10:30 am

Goals:

http://theoriginalwinger.com/2011-12-26-video-sunderland-vs-everton-highlights-boxing-day
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22536
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 27 Dec 2011, 2:39 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:Baines once again our most likely to score player (from a penalty!!!)... TFFT (FFS!)

can't believe Saha missed that free header in the first half, also Cahill should have done better with his header from the corner.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10