606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 0 Stoke 1

+20
Knight of Thorgothshire
Albert
Blue gazza
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
RhinoJagz
fatboblatch
Yankthattoffee
Mr_Ben
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Lumper
Helenqu
Barry Horne's Equaliser
The President
Gazbow
Made 4 Gwladys
Super
Statman
fourdoors
Sheep Flavour
Bluey
24 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Everton 0 Stoke 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Everton 0 Stoke 1

Post  Albert Sun 04 Dec 2011, 10:05 pm

probably the worst game of football i've been to since mark hughes was in charge of blackburn and they beat us 1-0 at goodison (john stead?).

stoke got a lucky break and then sat back and spoiled the game. the ball must have been in play for 10 minutes out of the 90. fair play to them, we were too shit to break them down. you couldnt pay me to watch them week in week out.

in previous years against teams like this arteta was usually the difference. fellaini was the best payer on the park today but he's a defensive midfielder so no matter how good he is, we still need good players around him. coleman and bily are not good players.

special mention to the stoke fans in the winslow singing songs about "paki's, germans and niggers" and then throwing glasses at the everton supporters.
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sun 04 Dec 2011, 10:44 pm

Albert wrote:probably the worst game of football i've been to since mark hughes was in charge of blackburn and they beat us 1-0 at goodison (john stead?).

stoke got a lucky break and then sat back and spoiled the game. the ball must have been in play for 10 minutes out of the 90. fair play to them, we were too shit to break them down. you couldnt pay me to watch them week in week out.

in previous years against teams like this arteta was usually the difference. fellaini was the best payer on the park today but he's a defensive midfielder so no matter how good he is, we still need good players around him. coleman and bily are not good players.

special mention to the stoke fans in the winslow singing songs about "paki's, germans and niggers" and then throwing glasses at the everton supporters.

Absolute snap there! All the ingredients were there for a horrible depressing dark pissy 1-0 Sunday defeat, that brought back memories of that Blackburn game. Usually we salvage a point but today were were pretty blunt and Stoke parked the bus with their 7ft clones. 8th looks about the best case scenario already at this stage of the season. aggghhhh..

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 04 Dec 2011, 11:33 pm

Albert wrote:probably the worst game of football i've been to since mark hughes was in charge of blackburn and they beat us 1-0 at goodison (john stead?).

scratch Kind of odd mix, no?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74368
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Mon 05 Dec 2011, 9:31 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:

3 separate songs. idiots like that are part of the reason i want england to get beat every time they play.
Albert
Albert

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 05 Dec 2011, 9:39 am

Albert wrote:

3 separate songs. idiots like that are part of the reason i want england to get beat every time they play.

Idiots like this are the main reason why I fucking hate Stoke City Football Club.

I know quite a lot of Stoke fans who are decent people but they have a large percentage of knuckle dragging morons who cheer Kenwyne Jones one minute and then sing a racist song the next. They really are the most disgusting bunch of wankers in the country. The town of Stoke is horrendous and it is no surprise that it is a crumbling mess of a place and that the BNP have a large following there.

In regards to not supporting England, I actually think that the FA and the English Football Team has done a lot of good in regards to racism. Countries like Spain are far, far worse than England.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 05 Dec 2011, 10:38 am

Dixie Land wrote:
Albert wrote:

Idiots like this are the main reason why I fucking hate Stoke City Football Club.

I know quite a lot of Stoke fans who are decent people but they have a large percentage of knuckle dragging morons who cheer Kenwyne Jones one minute and then sing a racist song the next. They really are the most disgusting bunch of wankers in the country. The town of Stoke is horrendous and it is no surprise that it is a crumbling mess of a place and that the BNP have a large following there.

In regards to not supporting England, I actually think that the FA and the English Football Team has done a lot of good in regards to racism. Countries like Spain are far, far worse than England.

Nothing to do with this, except the N word, but it put me in mind of an evening last year when my missus was walking down the road and this pissed and nasty old down-and-out staggered past her sipping from a can of Special Brew. He looked at my missus - who is only about five foot one and looks all innocent but you wouldn't want to cross her - and (for some unknown reason) shouted "nigger-loving cunt" at her. Without breaking stride my missus turned round and goes "why don't you just FUCK OFF!" right in his face. She said his look was priceless.

Dunno, just thought about it then and it tickled me Very Happy
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25858

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Mon 05 Dec 2011, 1:08 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Albert wrote:

Nothing to do with this, except the N word, but it put me in mind of an evening last year when my missus was walking down the road and this pissed and nasty old down-and-out staggered past her sipping from a can of Special Brew. He looked at my missus - who is only about five foot one and looks all innocent but you wouldn't want to cross her - and (for some unknown reason) shouted "nigger-loving cunt" at her. Without breaking stride my missus turned round and goes "why don't you just FUCK OFF!" right in his face. She said his look was priceless.

Jude Law drinks Special Brew?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Mon 05 Dec 2011, 3:40 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Albert wrote:

good on her mate, Everton 0 Stoke 1 - Page 12 Action-s Everton 0 Stoke 1 - Page 12 Action-s
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Mon 05 Dec 2011, 3:51 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Albert wrote:

poor sefton.
Albert
Albert

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 05 Dec 2011, 4:05 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Albert wrote:

Was it bluey? 'A dog born in a barn etc...'
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22536
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 06 Dec 2011, 2:53 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Albert wrote:

That was suitsblue, not bluey.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74368

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 06 Dec 2011, 1:30 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Albert wrote:

Oops! Embarassed
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Tue 06 Dec 2011, 1:55 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Albert wrote:

Oops! Embarassed

I miss suitsblue. We haven't had a proper racist on here since him. I bet you we're the only football forum without a genuine "I've got nothing against darkies like but three of the fucking black bastards mugged me auntie Doris" nazi.

Anyone up for doing the job?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25858

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Tue 06 Dec 2011, 2:08 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Albert wrote:

Oops! Embarassed

I miss suitsblue. We haven't had a proper racist on here since him. I bet you we're the only football forum without a genuine "I've got nothing against darkies like but three of the fucking black bastards mugged me auntie Doris" nazi.

This board sure has a lot of honkys.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 06 Dec 2011, 3:14 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Albert wrote:

Oops! Embarassed

Suarez may have some spare time soon...
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Tue 06 Dec 2011, 3:20 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Albert wrote:

Oops! Embarassed

Suarez may have some spare time soon...

I can fill in on a part time basis, say a couple of hours a week?

I'd rather a white man be our resident racist than some cheating south american spic.... Everton 0 Stoke 1 - Page 12 F_whistl
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12