606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 (Coleman, Saha) Fulham 1

+16
Yankthattoffee
ToffeeDan
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Royal Blue Mersey
Dixie Land
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
hairy cataract
Sheep Flavour
Mr_Ben
Blue gazza
Da Judge
Super
Valentino Blue
SouthernSmugToffee
RhinoJagz
Tonteau
20 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Everton 2 (Coleman, Saha) Fulham 1  - Page 7 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Coleman, Saha) Fulham 1

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 19 Mar 2011, 8:22 pm

Royal Blue Mersey wrote:1. Equal points
2. Equal GD
3. Number of goals scored Smile

4. Alphabetical.
5. If it's the BBC the alphabet starts at 'L'
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Coleman, Saha) Fulham 1  - Page 7 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Coleman, Saha) Fulham 1

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 19 Mar 2011, 8:35 pm

Super wrote:Lawro predicts:

Everton v Fulham (1730)

Everton have been hit by injuries to key players at a really important time. They may sit ninth going into the weekend but only six points separate them from West Ham in 18th and without Tim Cahill, Mikel Arteta, Marouane Fellaini and Phil Neville they could have problems.

However, they do put teams under real pressure at Goodison and Fulham continue to look unconvincing on the road. They got a draw at Manchester City in February, which showed they're no pushovers.

That said, I think Everton will edge it and they need to. They've got mounting debts and chairman Bill Kenwright recently said that if someone came in for manager David Moyes they wouldn't be able to stand in his way. These are slightly worrying times for Evertonians.

Prediction: 2-1

Go Lawro, even if you are a twat! cheers

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:18 pm

I didn't think we were that bad - after the first 15 minutes where nothing happened - we were good value for the 2 goal lead, Dempsey scored a tremendous goal and we were (mostly) on the backfoot. It was a decent game (if nothing special) and of course a win is a win. We played some decent stuff against a team that don't park the bus (even if they are fairly useless on the road they still come out to play).

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:19 pm

BTW I thought the referee's assistante was poor. I was in line for 2 absolute stone wall offsides, in one case she was a good 5 yards behind the defensive line.
My missus thought so as well, so there.
cheers drunken
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:46 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:

Everton v Fulham (1730)

Everton have been hit by injuries to key players at a really important time. They may sit ninth going into the weekend but only six points separate them from West Ham in 18th and without Tim Cahill, Mikel Arteta, Marouane Fellaini and Phil Neville they could have problems.

However, they do put teams under real pressure at Goodison and Fulham continue to look unconvincing on the road. They got a draw at Manchester City in February, which showed they're no pushovers.

That said, I think Everton will edge it and they need to. They've got mounting debts and chairman Bill Kenwright recently said that if someone came in for manager David Moyes they wouldn't be able to stand in his way. These are slightly worrying times for Evertonians.

lawro's sound
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:49 pm

treblA wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:

Everton v Fulham (1730)

lawro's sound

An air horn is a bit like Lawro's sound.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:38 pm

From a TV watching point of view and slightly drunken now

I thought we played well in patches.
Build up for Coleman goal was very good.

Osman, Distin, Baines and Jags did well. Hibbert was solid
Coleman MotM
Saha put in a good shift he was working hard
Thought Rodwell was very poor. (If Utd offer 30 Million I think we should consider it Everton 2 (Coleman, Saha) Fulham 1  - Page 7 Confused )

At least we hung on.
A well need win and 3 points
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:44 am

The President wrote:From a TV watching point of view and slightly drunken now

I thought we played well in patches.
Build up for Coleman goal was very good.

Osman, Distin, Baines and Jags did well. Hibbert was solid
Coleman MotM
Saha put in a good shift he was working hard
Thought Rodwell was very poor. (If Utd offer 30 Million I think we should consider it Everton 2 (Coleman, Saha) Fulham 1  - Page 7 Confused )

At least we hung on.
A well need win and 3 points
I agree with all of that. Not the best of games, but vital 3 points in a very tight table.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74301
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7