606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FA Cup: Chelsea 4 Everton 5 (Baines) (1-1 after ET)

+26
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Armchair
Knight of Thorgothshire
Bluey
Michael Crosby S74
Bryan
Albert
anticipate_the_pass
Barry Horne's Equaliser
The President
Made 4 Gwladys
Mr_Ben
ToffeeDan
Helenqu
RhinoJagz
Sheep Flavour
paul
Hinchcliffe Corner
Gazbow
Blue gazza
Diamond
fourdoors
tadpole
Super
hairy cataract
He's Our Tater Not Yours
30 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

FA Cup: Chelsea 4 Everton 5 (Baines) (1-1 after ET) - Page 10 Empty Re: FA Cup: Chelsea 4 Everton 5 (Baines) (1-1 after ET)

Post  paul Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:19 pm

fucking awesome times, feed died for our second penalty which was not fun

however, now in a chelsea supporting household for the evening, awesome awesome times!!

fantastic peno from nev too, balls of steel!
paul
paul

Number of posts : 6879
Registration date : 2006-01-05

Back to top Go down

FA Cup: Chelsea 4 Everton 5 (Baines) (1-1 after ET) - Page 10 Empty Re: FA Cup: Chelsea 4 Everton 5 (Baines) (1-1 after ET)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:20 pm

Will Ancellotti resign? he didn't look at all arsed.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:21 pm

Fucking yeah
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:22 pm

Talk about meltdown.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/ArticleSearch?contenttype=-1&phrase=Chelsea&phrase=Football
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:22 pm

By the way, apparently that is Chelsea's SEVENTH penalty shoot-out
defeat in a row.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:23 pm

I wish I could watch the penalty shoot out again since I missed three kicks due to my feed. And then also so I could watch the celebration after the game again.

What a start to a three day weekend! cheers
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:24 pm

Just rang Bluebridge there. (chelsea fan). Left the pub at 2-1 up to Chelsea. Just gave him the good news..

Delighted for the fans, players like Pip and of course aul' sorrow puss Moyes Very Happy , especially after last weeks results. Hopefully Saha back for next week and we can salvage something from this season yet.

After 2009 against Pool, Il wouldnt have thought we would have as dramatic a 4th round tie for another 10 years!.

Thats it, Im on officially on the piss today.. Very Happy

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:24 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:Talk about meltdown.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/ArticleSearch?contenttype=-1&phrase=Chelsea&phrase=Football

including:

Someone score please even if it is Everton. I don't want extra time
worst of all worlds Very Happy
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:24 pm

mindyerho? wrote:By the way, apparently that is Chelsea's SEVENTH penalty shoot-out
defeat in a row.
Just read that as well

1515: EVERTON WIN ON PENALTIES
Phil Neville keeps his nerve to slam home the decisive spot-kick and send Everton through to the FA Cup fifth-round, where they will host Championship side Reading. By the way, apparently that is Chelsea's SEVENTH penalty shoot-out defeat in a row. Wowzers.

And "fook Bluejags and his 'Pip, you better win us the toss so we can go first because the winner of the toss wins 60% of the time' ". Wink
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:25 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I wish I could watch the penalty shoot out again since I missed three kicks due to my feed. And then also so I could watch the celebration after the game again.

Fuck off! FA Cup: Chelsea 4 Everton 5 (Baines) (1-1 after ET) - Page 10 Action-2

lol!

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:25 pm

Bluejags wrote:Just rang Bluebridge there. (chelsea fan). Left the pub at 2-1 up to Chelsea. Just gave him the good news..

Delighted for the fans, players like Pip and of course aul' sorrow puss Moyes Very Happy , especially after last weeks results. Hopefully Saha back for next week and we can salvage something from this season yet.

After 2009 against Pool, Il wouldnt have thought we would have as dramatic a 4th round tie for another 10 years!.

Him? 'Bridge' in Ireland I thought would be Bridget!
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:26 pm

Is that JH first goal? Good one if it was
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:26 pm

RIght, time to load the washing machine Very Happy
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:26 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:Talk about meltdown.

including:

Someone score please even if it is Everton. I don't want extra time
worst of all worlds Very Happy
Lololol DOWN FOR THE COUNT!
by ThePostThatMadeTerryCry (U14331563)
average rating from 1 members
19 February 2011
You got beaten by the everton back 4 that is all!! 0 comments

cheers lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:27 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Bluejags wrote:Just rang Bluebridge there. (chelsea fan). Left the pub at 2-1 up to Chelsea. Just gave him the good news..

Him? 'Bridge' in Ireland I thought would be Bridget!

He's certainly crying like a Bridget at the moment.. FA Cup: Chelsea 4 Everton 5 (Baines) (1-1 after ET) - Page 10 F_laugh

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:27 pm

Can we keep this scriptwriter please? Fantastic result Smile
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:28 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I wish I could watch the penalty shoot out again since I missed three kicks due to my feed. And then also so I could watch the celebration after the game again.

Fuck off! FA Cup: Chelsea 4 Everton 5 (Baines) (1-1 after ET) - Page 10 Action-2

lol!
Got to love Presidents Day. cheers Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:28 pm

Most of the players threw their shirt into the crowd. fellaini was seen signing a contract for Chelsea.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:31 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:

Most of the players threw their shirt into the crowd. fellaini was seen signing a contract for Chelsea.
affraid affraid Ban this infidel! Laughing Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:35 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A81577489

Title: Chelsea must be the only team ever

...to do the double one year, spend 100m and do comprehensively worse!!!

Probably a Shite fan, but FA Cup: Chelsea 4 Everton 5 (Baines) (1-1 after ET) - Page 10 Action-s

lol!

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:38 pm

Stats look interesting.
We conceded 32 fouls. Record?

They had 26 shots.

We scored more effing penos!!!!
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:41 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A81577731

Ashley Cole he is some man.........
Chelsea
by romeo_bravo (U13945943) 19 February 2011

I had recorded the penalty shoot out between Chelsae and Everton. After Neville had scored the winner the cameras showed the Chelsea players walking off the pitch where David Moyes was waiting to shake hands with them. In front of Cole was Anelka with whom Moyes exchanged pleasantries. Then Moyes offered his hand to Cole. Cole not only refused to shake the hand but turned to his right and spat on the ground. What a sportsman he is. Well done the Toffees

Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:43 pm

Tears of joy here.. At last a win against a so-called big side (unless you count Man U Reserves at Wembley) - on their own patch. We were the better side over the 2 legs (they scarcely deserved a draw at Goodison). Happily we've repeated the trick that did for Spurs in 1983 and Arsenal in 1981 - we're 90 minutes away from the Quarter Finals... COYB

Man of the Match: Tim Howard

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:44 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A81577731

Ashley Cole he is some man.........
Chelsea
by romeo_bravo (U13945943) 19 February 2011

I had recorded the penalty shoot out between Chelsae and Everton. After Neville had scored the winner the cameras showed the Chelsea players walking off the pitch where David Moyes was waiting to shake hands with them. In front of Cole was Anelka with whom Moyes exchanged pleasantries. Then Moyes offered his hand to Cole. Cole not only refused to shake the hand but turned to his right and spat on the ground. What a sportsman he is. Well done the Toffees

He really is a gobshyte.
Chavs to implode even more and Thatsyourlotti.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:45 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:Tears of joy here.. At last a win against a so-called big side (unless you count Man U Reserves at Wembley) - on their own patch. We were the better side over the 2 legs (they scarcely deserved a draw at Goodison). Happily we've repeated the trick that did for Spurs in 1983 and Arsenal in 1981 - we're 90 minutes away from the Quarter Finals... COYB

Man of the Match: Tim Howard

Reading between the lines, we'll have to watch for a banana skin at GP next week.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next