606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolton 2 Everton 0

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Bolton 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton 2 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 13 Feb 2011, 6:40 pm

Bolton 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Captureux
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 35120
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Bolton 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton 2 Everton 0

Post  He's Our Tater Not Yours on Sun 13 Feb 2011, 6:54 pm

That was absolutely awful, we were beaten before we even got on the pitch with that team. Anichebe is horrifically bad, first touch is none existent, no footballing brain and extremely weak for a big lad. Beckford may have his flaws, but least he offers a threat. The usual good performers in Baines and Fellaini had poor games which was notable. Cahill, or the Cahill role actually, offers nothing apart from goals, and when we do play with it, we have no other way of scoring. However bad Bily is on the left, Osman is no better. Osman should be given Arteta's position at the moment. Heitinga was woeful, so Moyes will use that to get Jagielka back into the team.

The most worrying thing is Moyes will happily play this team versus Chelsea. Will try and give a better overview when I'm home!
He's Our Tater Not Yours
He's Our Tater Not Yours

Number of posts : 9158
Age : 31
Location : Liverpool
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Bolton 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton 2 Everton 0

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 13 Feb 2011, 8:04 pm

Only saw the last twenty minutes, but we looked awful.

Anichibe was the king of awful.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24174
Age : 114
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Bolton 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton 2 Everton 0

Post  Albert on Sun 13 Feb 2011, 8:07 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Only saw the last twenty minutes, but we looked awful.

Anichibe was the king of awful.

ive slagged him off that much over the years i cant even be arsed talking about him any more
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Age : 37
Location : Monaco
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Bolton 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton 2 Everton 0

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 13 Feb 2011, 8:11 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Only saw the last twenty minutes, but we looked awful.

Anichibe was the king of awful.

Anichebe came off on 78 mins so he must have been really bad for you to get that accurate description of his performance in 8 mins. cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Bolton 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton 2 Everton 0

Post  tadpole on Sun 13 Feb 2011, 8:11 pm

He's Our Tater Not Yours wrote:That was absolutely awful, we were beaten before we even got on the pitch with that team. Anichebe is horrifically bad, first touch is none existent, no footballing brain and extremely weak for a big lad. Beckford may have his flaws, but least he offers a threat. The usual good performers in Baines and Fellaini had poor games which was notable. Cahill, or the Cahill role actually, offers nothing apart from goals, and when we do play with it, we have no other way of scoring. However bad Bily is on the left, Osman is no better. Osman should be given Arteta's position at the moment. Heitinga was woeful, so Moyes will use that to get Jagielka back into the team.

The most worrying thing is Moyes will happily play this team versus Chelsea. Will try and give a better overview when I'm home!

I can't fathom how anyone can question Cahill or his role having seen Billy, anichebe, beckford, ossie, j h and poor Baxter be our 'options' motes is dreadfully short of any quality.

He will play similar against Chelsea what choice does he have????????

Fellaini, along with baines, has been quality this season but he looked like he had given up the ghost which is worrying an I don't see much more fight left in moyes, were in a relegating fight
tadpole
tadpole

Number of posts : 4824
Age : 40
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-11-02

http://Is, the Daddy.......... :)

Back to top Go down

Bolton 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton 2 Everton 0

Post  Super on Sun 13 Feb 2011, 9:19 pm

WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK

oh yeah

Spoiler:
another WANK

Can't believe sat for the full 90mins watching that shit. In fact I didn't, stayed in the pub and occasionally watched the tv. We could be still playing now and wouldn't have had a decent chance on goal.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37147
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Bolton 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton 2 Everton 0

Post  Armchair on Sun 13 Feb 2011, 9:30 pm

Super wrote:WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK

oh yeah

Spoiler:
another WANK

Can't believe sat for the full 90mins watching that shit. In fact I didn't, stayed in the pub and occasionally watched the tv. We could be still playing now and wouldn't have had a decent chance on goal.

I think Baxter's effort was the first save Jaaskalienen had to make.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20424
Age : 40
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bolton 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton 2 Everton 0

Post  Super on Sun 13 Feb 2011, 9:35 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Super wrote:WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK

oh yeah

Spoiler:
another WANK

Can't believe sat for the full 90mins watching that shit. In fact I didn't, stayed in the pub and occasionally watched the tv. We could be still playing now and wouldn't have had a decent chance on goal.

I think Baxter's effort was the first save Jaaskalienen had to make.

Think someone had a shot in the first half that Jasska saved, but it was never a major threat on goal. Chelsea are going to have a field day next Saturday. A mate rand and offered me a ticket for £25 this afternoon, turned it down straight away. Unless Saha is fit and raring to go (which he won't be), no point in turning up.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37147
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Bolton 2 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton 2 Everton 0

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum