606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 4:54 pm

Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:Still shit!!! fucking woh who 2-2 against fucking wet spam............Cunts!!!

this is true. West Ham are terrible, clueless. Yet they should have murdered us today. It's only cos they bottled it at the end that we got back into it,

Saha and Bily have to start.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24174
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 4:55 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 4:55 pm

PISS FUCKING POOR
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 35120

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 4:55 pm

again we are as good as our opposition
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 4:56 pm

WH will be fuckin gutted by this result...they well deserved to win this
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 4:56 pm

we got out of jail today with a point, we didnt deserve shit
Diamond
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 4:56 pm

Booooooooooo!

At least we got a point...could easily have been a defeat No
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20424
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 4:56 pm

off to listen to BBC Merseyside here RS fans cum over king kenny and our fans top ourselves
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 4:57 pm

Can't wait to see the back of this season.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 4:59 pm

It is a mental problem.. not a squad or whatever.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 5:00 pm

Blueyaletdinov wrote:It is a mental problem.. not a squad or whatever.

you talking about BB???

just a joke kids
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 5:02 pm

The official Everton FC facebook page has put it's ratings up for today:

GOT Everton Player Ratings: Howard (6), Neville (6), Distin (7), Heitinga (5), Baines (7), Coleman (5), FELLAINI (Cool, Arteta (3), Osman (4), Beckford (4), Anichebe (4): Subs: Bilyaletdinov (7), Saha (7), Rodwell (N/A).

I personally don't think any of them deserved more than a 5 and I think that 3 is very generous for Arteta.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 5:04 pm

Statman wrote:Can't wait to see the back of this season.

Don't want to appear pessimistic, but I can't see next season being any better. We've got the bare bones of a squad now and Moyes has said there's still no money in the pot after getting shut of Pienaar and Yak's wages. There's nowhere for us to go now. We've spent all our money just keeping shit like Anichibe at the club. And we had no choice there, cos we couldn't afford to sign anyone to replace them, so it was give him a pay rise or lose another player. We've lost Gosling, Yak, Pienaar, Yobo so far but there's no sign of anyone coming here apart from teenagers on loan.

There's no chance of us moving on from here because we already pretty much fill the ground, so we ain't going to get any more dough. And it will be too late for us to get a big spending sugar daddy in because, even if we found someone, the Fair Play rules will be upon us before we have a chance to invest in the squad.

I have to say, I can't see a future of anything other than clinging on in the PL.

Fucking hell, I hate to say it boys, but the only way is down.

Boo fucking hoo.

Sad
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 5:04 pm

Dixie Land wrote:The official Everton FC facebook page has put it's ratings up for today:

GOT Everton Player Ratings: Howard (6), Neville (6), Distin (7), Heitinga (5), Baines (7), Coleman (5), FELLAINI (Cool, Arteta (3), Osman (4), Beckford (4), Anichebe (4): Subs: Bilyaletdinov (7), Saha (7), Rodwell (N/A).

I personally don't think any of them deserved more than a 5 and I think that 3 is very generous for Arteta.

Evening Dixie not too slating in your post, i expected more!
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 5:05 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:The official Everton FC facebook page has put it's ratings up for today:

They were all total wank. cheers cheers cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 5:07 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

Better lid (opens a bottle of chilled cider and hands to Dixie, who in turns rolls up his sleeve to show his 'I love The Conservatives' tattoo, which Mr Ben gives an approved smile too)
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 5:08 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Statman wrote:Can't wait to see the back of this season.

Don't want to appear pessimistic, but I can't see next season being any better. We've got the bare bones of a squad now and Moyes has said there's still no money in the pot after getting shut of Pienaar and Yak's wages. There's nowhere for us to go now. We've spent all our money just keeping shit like Anichibe at the club. And we had no choice there, cos we couldn't afford to sign anyone to replace them, so it was give him a pay rise or lose another player. We've lost Gosling, Yak, Pienaar, Yobo so far but there's no sign of anyone coming here apart from teenagers on loan.

There's no chance of us moving on from here because we already pretty much fill the ground, so we ain't going to get any more dough. And it will be too late for us to get a big spending sugar daddy in because, even if we found someone, the Fair Play rules will be upon us before we have a chance to invest in the squad.

I have to say, I can't see a future of anything other than clinging on in the PL.

Fucking hell, I hate to say it boys, but the only way is down.

Boo fucking hoo.

Sad

I agree.
Bluey
Bluey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 5:10 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

Better lid (opens a bottle of chilled cider and hands to Dixie, who in turns rolls up his sleeve to show his 'I love The Conservatives' tattoo, which Mr Ben gives an approved smile too)

lol! lol!

It says !I love The Conservatives boiled, baked or fried" Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 5:16 pm

Everton 2 (Billy, Fellaini) West Ham 2 - Page 10 Capturemue
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 5:19 pm

As always it is what you do with the ball.
Bluey
Bluey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 6:05 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

disagree there mate, you can enjoy a wank Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7411

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 6:08 pm

YAKUBLUE wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

disagree there mate, you can enjoy a wank Very Happy
I thought Distin was ok again today... all the rest were wank.. apart from Ani who was wa
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 6:25 pm

I thought Ossie put in a shift in the second half (from what I saw on my crappy stream).
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20424
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 6:35 pm

Well I'm pleased we got that difficult one out of the way. Embarassed

The lads can rest easy for the next game pale
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 6:36 pm

What have we got next? Chelsea in the cup and Arsenal in the league?

Piece of fucking piss, if we don't have both them then Moyes should resign.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum