606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 0 Wigan 0

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  BB on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 10:10 pm

Moyes did things differently today, and had a go. I wasn't keen on Saha starting, but I was impressed with our overall performance. Heck, Beckford still put the ball in the net off side or not.

Don't have a problem with Moyes today after looking at it again.
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Sun 12 Dec 2010, 7:11 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:fucking painful performance, if we cannot beat Wigan at home then we may as well give up a top half finish

Landon Donovan has a massive responsibility on his shoulders now
He hasn't signed, has he? scratch

Relying on a player who plays for a different club...now that is desperation Laughing

EXACTLY!
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Mon 13 Dec 2010, 10:21 am

BB wrote:Moyes did things differently today, and had a go. I wasn't keen on Saha starting, but I was impressed with our overall performance. Heck, Beckford still put the ball in the net off side or not.

I do, one up front against Wigan, ffs. The one being a player who hasn't scored a league goal since the start of the year. He's so stubborn and unimaginative at times its unreal. There was so much wrong on Saturday that I can't be arsed going through them all. Fuckin shite. And do you know what said it all? The one player with the bollocks to get on the ball and have a go was Coleman. At one point he won a corner and was getting the crowd and players going to try and get a winner and there was fuck all reaction from his teammates. Shite.
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 13 Dec 2010, 10:38 am

Top Balcony Blue wrote:
BB wrote:Moyes did things differently today, and had a go. I wasn't keen on Saha starting, but I was impressed with our overall performance. Heck, Beckford still put the ball in the net off side or not.

I do, one up front against Wigan, ffs. The one being a player who hasn't scored a league goal since the start of the year. He's so stubborn and unimaginative at times its unreal. There was so much wrong on Saturday that I can't be arsed going through them all. Fuckin shite. And do you know what said it all? The one player with the bollocks to get on the ball and have a go was Coleman. At one point he won a corner and was getting the crowd and players going to try and get a winner and there was fuck all reaction from his teammates. Shite.

In The Times today Moyes is quoted as saying that in training Saha scored for fun hence why he is number 1 striker
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  tadpole on Mon 13 Dec 2010, 5:42 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:We need a leader on the pitch. This lot have not got a clue how to win. After 8 years with Moyes we are back at the wrong end, albeit with better players. I love the bloke, but why the fuck do you start with Saha? Why the fuck, when Yak is getting back in his strut, does he bench him for another non goal scoring forward in saha? The one who scores hes does not start?

I also want our manager to show a bit of balls, another 400 games of this shite, I would rather take up knitting. He is so fucking predictable at times honestly I could boot the cat the length of a football pitch.

Why not, take off Cahill and bring on the Yak? That one, always fucks me up.

Seriously blues, we have to go back to two strikers I am fucking stiff of all this defensive shit. I am sick of watching a decent team not get results. These fuckers are all too comfortable on their money. A 0-0 home draw v wigan is the fucking pits. I repeat again. This lot don't have the balls to win anything. As a young lad on a dark day said to me "something has got to change". I think that applies now.

in the last 10 minutes i would have taken Neville off put Vic too RW, Coleman to RB and had Yak and Becks up front.

to be quite honest i would rather have seen Yak on for Pieman when he got injured

Coleman was our best attacking threat, to then stick him to RB as we chase a goal?
tadpole
tadpole

Number of posts : 4824
Registration date : 2005-11-02

http://Is, the Daddy.......... :)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum: