606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 0 Wigan 0

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 4:58 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:
Garry Adams wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Can somebody please teach Beckford the offside rule???

Then punch him in the face
Still done more than Saha

Like WHAT? Saha made the goalie make a save.....am not saying Saha is the answer but fucking soft arse isn't

And Bekford scored....offside which wasnt.
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 40
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 4:58 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:
Garry Adams wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Can somebody please teach Beckford the offside rule???

Then punch him in the face
Still done more than Saha

Like WHAT? Saha made the goalie make a save.....am not saying Saha is the answer but fucking soft arse isn't

I didnt think Saha has a bad game to be fair. His backheel to Cahill almost produced a goal and he did good work down the left and then played a great ball to Pienaar from which we nearly scored. He also got into a good position and made the keeper work.

Beckford looked like an amateur again today.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:00 pm

fucking painful performance, if we cannot beat Wigan at home then we may as well give up a top half finish

Landon Donovan has a massive responsibility on his shoulders now
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Albert on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:01 pm

shit arent we?
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Age : 37
Location : Monaco
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:01 pm

15 Everton 17 -2 18
16 Birmingham 16 -2 18
17 Fulham 17 -4 16
18 Wigan 17 -15 16
19 Wolves 16 -13 12
20 West Ham 17 -15 12
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 40
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  fatboblatch on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:03 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:
Garry Adams wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Can somebody please teach Beckford the offside rule???

Then punch him in the face
Still done more than Saha

Like WHAT? Saha made the goalie make a save.....am not saying Saha is the answer but fucking soft arse isn't

And Bekford scored....offside which wasnt.

So rendered pointless then
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Location : Liverpool
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:03 pm

I wonder if BK remembered to put in wage drops if we get relegated this season for the contracts of Cahill and Artea?
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 40
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:04 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:
Garry Adams wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Can somebody please teach Beckford the offside rule???

Then punch him in the face
Still done more than Saha

Like WHAT? Saha made the goalie make a save.....am not saying Saha is the answer but fucking soft arse isn't

And Bekford scored....offside which wasnt.

So rendered pointless then

True....that word fits all our strikers Laughing
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 40
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:04 pm

I thought we were unlucky, if somewhat incompetent in front of goal.

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24160
Age : 114
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:06 pm

WHY CAN'T WE SCORE FFS !!.... I am SOOOOOOOOOO frustrated !!...
Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Capturerhg
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:08 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:15 Everton 17 -2 18
16 Birmingham 16 -2 18
17 Fulham 17 -4 16
18 Wigan 17 -15 16
19 Wolves 16 -13 12
20 West Ham 17 -15 12

only 6 points of Europe still
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:09 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:15 Everton 17 -2 18
16 Birmingham 16 -2 18
17 Fulham 17 -4 16
18 Wigan 17 -15 16
19 Wolves 16 -13 12
20 West Ham 17 -15 12

only 6 points of Europe still

anyone out there still think we can make Europe?
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 40
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:11 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:15 Everton 17 -2 18
16 Birmingham 16 -2 18
17 Fulham 17 -4 16
18 Wigan 17 -15 16
19 Wolves 16 -13 12
20 West Ham 17 -15 12

only 6 points of Europe still

anyone out there still think we can make Europe?

one striker away from Europe, if we had Yak of 2007/08 we would be top 6 already
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:11 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:15 Everton 17 -2 18
16 Birmingham 16 -2 18
17 Fulham 17 -4 16
18 Wigan 17 -15 16
19 Wolves 16 -13 12
20 West Ham 17 -15 12

only 6 points of Europe still

anyone out there still think we can make Europe?
no chance No ...and even less likely when Cahill goes (and Pienaar)
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Bluey on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:12 pm

We need a leader on the pitch. This lot have not got a clue how to win. After 8 years with Moyes we are back at the wrong end, albeit with better players. I love the bloke, but why the fuck do you start with Saha? Why the fuck, when Yak is getting back in his strut, does he bench him for another non goal scoring forward in saha? The one who scores hes does not start?

I also want our manager to show a bit of balls, another 400 games of this shite, I would rather take up knitting. He is so fucking predictable at times honestly I could boot the cat the length of a football pitch.

Why not, take off Cahill and bring on the Yak? That one, always fucks me up.

Seriously blues, we have to go back to two strikers I am fucking stiff of all this defensive shit. I am sick of watching a decent team not get results. These fuckers are all too comfortable on their money. A 0-0 home draw v wigan is the fucking pits. I repeat again. This lot don't have the balls to win anything. As a young lad on a dark day said to me "something has got to change". I think that applies now.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Age : 55
Location : Shropshire
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:16 pm

Blueyaletdinov wrote:We need a leader on the pitch. This lot have not got a clue how to win. After 8 years with Moyes we are back at the wrong end, albeit with better players. I love the bloke, but why the fuck do you start with Saha? Why the fuck, when Yak is getting back in his strut, does he bench him for another non goal scoring forward in saha? The one who scores hes does not start?

I also want our manager to show a bit of balls, another 400 games of this shite, I would rather take up knitting. He is so fucking predictable at times honestly I could boot the cat the length of a football pitch.

Why not, take off Cahill and bring on the Yak? That one, always fucks me up.

Seriously blues, we have to go back to two strikers I am fucking stiff of all this defensive shit. I am sick of watching a decent team not get results. These fuckers are all too comfortable on their money. A 0-0 home draw v wigan is the fucking pits. I repeat again. This lot don't have the balls to win anything. As a young lad on a dark day said to me "something has got to change". I think that applies now.
I agree something has to change./.. but we battered the shit out this lot.. we just can't put the ball in the net...

I don't know why...
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Bluey on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:22 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:We need a leader on the pitch. This lot have not got a clue how to win. After 8 years with Moyes we are back at the wrong end, albeit with better players. I love the bloke, but why the fuck do you start with Saha? Why the fuck, when Yak is getting back in his strut, does he bench him for another non goal scoring forward in saha? The one who scores hes does not start?

I also want our manager to show a bit of balls, another 400 games of this shite, I would rather take up knitting. He is so fucking predictable at times honestly I could boot the cat the length of a football pitch.

Why not, take off Cahill and bring on the Yak? That one, always fucks me up.

Seriously blues, we have to go back to two strikers I am fucking stiff of all this defensive shit. I am sick of watching a decent team not get results. These fuckers are all too comfortable on their money. A 0-0 home draw v wigan is the fucking pits. I repeat again. This lot don't have the balls to win anything. As a young lad on a dark day said to me "something has got to change". I think that applies now.
I agree something has to change./.. but we battered the shit out this lot.. we just can't put the ball in the net...

I don't know why...
Why not start with a striker who at least creates chances? Saha was a great forward and in trying to play him back into form Moyes cost us major points there today, no fucking bones about it. Having faith in your players is one thing, but it isn't religious.. Saha had his chance and blew it. Had Beckford started, you could understand a switch later but why the fuck do you sub a guy who has just scored against Chelsea... I do not understand.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Age : 55
Location : Shropshire
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:22 pm

Blueyaletdinov wrote:We need a leader on the pitch. This lot have not got a clue how to win. After 8 years with Moyes we are back at the wrong end, albeit with better players. I love the bloke, but why the fuck do you start with Saha? Why the fuck, when Yak is getting back in his strut, does he bench him for another non goal scoring forward in saha? The one who scores hes does not start?

I also want our manager to show a bit of balls, another 400 games of this shite, I would rather take up knitting. He is so fucking predictable at times honestly I could boot the cat the length of a football pitch.

Why not, take off Cahill and bring on the Yak? That one, always fucks me up.

Seriously blues, we have to go back to two strikers I am fucking stiff of all this defensive shit. I am sick of watching a decent team not get results. These fuckers are all too comfortable on their money. A 0-0 home draw v wigan is the fucking pits. I repeat again. This lot don't have the balls to win anything. As a young lad on a dark day said to me "something has got to change". I think that applies now.

in the last 10 minutes i would have taken Neville off put Vic too RW, Coleman to RB and had Yak and Becks up front.

to be quite honest i would rather have seen Yak on for Pieman when he got injured
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  fatboblatch on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:25 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:
Garry Adams wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Can somebody please teach Beckford the offside rule???

Then punch him in the face
Still done more than Saha

Like WHAT? Saha made the goalie make a save.....am not saying Saha is the answer but fucking soft arse isn't

And Bekford scored....offside which wasnt.

So rendered pointless then

True....that word fits all our strikers Laughing

Can't disagree with that Crying or Very sad
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Location : Liverpool
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:39 pm

Mrs dragged me away for the last 10 minutes to shop for new kitchen counter tops but it doesn't look like I missed much. White granite, thanks for asking....

Thought we played some nice stuff at times but we look like we have the Arsenal disease of trying to walk the ball into the net. I'm pretty sure Moyes' half time talk was "Just fooking hit it, now get out there".

Ref and one linesman were gobshites though. Too anxious not to give out early yellows. Thomas should have had his yellow much earlier and that might have given Pienaar some room.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 954
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:45 pm

mindyerho? wrote:Mrs dragged me away for the last 10 minutes to shop for new kitchen counter tops but it doesn't look like I missed much. White granite, thanks for asking....

Thought we played some nice stuff at times but we look like we have the Arsenal disease of trying to walk the ball into the net. I'm pretty sure Moyes' half time talk was "Just fooking hit it, now get out there".

Ref and one linesman were gobshites though. Too anxious not to give out early yellows. Thomas should have had his yellow much earlier and that might have given Pienaar some room.
Thomas & Pienaar could have both seen red today with a poorer ref... like Twattenburg or Webb.. I thought the ref did well today but Becks 'offside goal' looked a fucking dodgy decision to me....

Thomas could have been yellowed for leading with the elbow on Felli & 2nd yellowed on Pienaar... but Pienaar had at least 3 possible yellow challenges...
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833
Age : 61
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 6:41 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:fucking painful performance, if we cannot beat Wigan at home then we may as well give up a top half finish

Landon Donovan has a massive responsibility on his shoulders now
He hasn't signed, has he? scratch
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Armchair on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 7:20 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:fucking painful performance, if we cannot beat Wigan at home then we may as well give up a top half finish

Landon Donovan has a massive responsibility on his shoulders now
He hasn't signed, has he? scratch


Relying on a player who plays for a different club...now that is desperation Laughing
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20298
Age : 40
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 7:31 pm

At least the Shite lost.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  The Griffin on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 9:34 pm

Oh shite!
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Age : 60
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Everton 0 Wigan 0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Everton 0 Wigan 0

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum