606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 1 (Beckford) Bolton 1

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Everton 1 (Beckford) Bolton 1  - Page 7 Empty Re: Everton 1 (Beckford) Bolton 1

Post  The President on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 9:54 pm

Super wrote:
Statman wrote:
Super wrote:BECKFORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:45 BBC1

Might treat myself to MOTD now.

Me Too Fickle or what Very Happy
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 9:55 pm

It's virtually the last kick of the game - and what a time to grab your first Premier League goal. Leighton Baines wins the ball back by the left touchline and lays it to Jermaine Beckford, who turns in the box and plants a beauty in the top far corner. Stunning strike, draw snatched.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37144
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 9:55 pm

Go
Ed
Lad

He was boss in So solid crew

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 9:56 pm

The President wrote:Sounds like a great goal

Believe me Pres, it was a beauty. Curled it into the top corner just like a certain ladyboy striker over the park would do. He's the cut-price Fernando - the Tesco Torres cheers
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24169
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 9:56 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Fellaini you utter twat. How fucking old is he? Alehouse yard-dog. Sell him.

Everton 1 (Beckford) Bolton 1  - Page 7 F_laugh Everton 1 (Beckford) Bolton 1  - Page 7 F_laugh Everton 1 (Beckford) Bolton 1  - Page 7 F_laugh
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  BB on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 10:01 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
The President wrote:Sounds like a great goal

Believe me Pres, it was a beauty. Curled it into the top corner just like a certain ladyboy striker over the park would do. He's the cut-price Fernando - the Tesco Torres cheers

Bwahahahahahaha lol!

I came on to moan, but that has cheered me up lol. cheers
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  BB on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 10:03 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Clearly need to buy a quality striker!

10 seconds later super Becks scores.
Is that the fastest online service in the world or what? cheers
BB
BB

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 10:06 pm

BB wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Clearly need to buy a quality striker!

10 seconds later super Becks scores.
Is that the fastest online service in the world or what? cheers
More or less right after I typed that in, I left my office for 5 mins, and get back to this - AWESOME!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70477

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BB on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 10:11 pm

Back to the moan .... Let's hope Moyes finds the courage to move the team on from this. Not having goal scorers has been killing us. Pretty football but noone shooting, and Bilyaletdinov is a guy with zero confidence and one foot. Dare anyone say Beckford isn't good enough for the Prem after probably one of the best goals we've seen at Goodison in decades.
BB
BB

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 10:13 pm

Still buzzing after watching that Beckford goal. But my over-riding feeling is seething anger at the stupidity of Fellaini. I know I've been his harshest critic, but he was starting to win me over at times last season. Unfortunately, that retaliation tonight was the work of a lobotomized donkey. And then the fucking muppet rolled over pretending he was injured thinking the ref would feel sorry for him and put the red card back in his pocket. It was a truly pathetic sight.

I really hope Moyes fines him five years' wages the fucking tosspot turd. Fuck off Fellaini you nasty little twat.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 10:17 pm

I think the most relaxing game this season has been the derby! Everything else has been torturous as we try desperately to find an equaliser or winner with acres of possession.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 10:42 pm

I blame Tater. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  He's Our Tater Not Yours on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 10:50 pm

I'm at a loss to describe tonights performance. It's not as if we played particulary poorly, it's that's we're playing as a complete nervous wreck.
He's Our Tater Not Yours
He's Our Tater Not Yours

Number of posts : 9158

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 10:52 pm

He's Our Tater Not Yours wrote:I'm at a loss to describe tonights performance. It's not as if we played particulary poorly, it's that's we're playing as a complete nervous wreck.

You starting the thread would have helped... Laughing

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9001
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 12:02 am

MOTD pundits focused on Beckford's goal and not Fellaini's sending off. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 12:07 am

hairy cataract wrote:Still buzzing after watching that Beckford goal. But my over-riding feeling is seething anger at the stupidity of Fellaini. I know I've been his harshest critic, but he was starting to win me over at times last season. Unfortunately, that retaliation tonight was the work of a lobotomized donkey. And then the fucking muppet rolled over pretending he was injured thinking the ref would feel sorry for him and put the red card back in his pocket. It was a truly pathetic sight.

I really hope Moyes fines him five years' wages the fucking tosspot turd. Fuck off Fellaini you nasty little twat.

Actually, on watching replays, the Bolton player had a little kick at Felliani first, but you still can't condone his reaction, but you can understand why Felliani lost it.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 12:11 am

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Still buzzing after watching that Beckford goal. But my over-riding feeling is seething anger at the stupidity of Fellaini. I know I've been his harshest critic, but he was starting to win me over at times last season. Unfortunately, that retaliation tonight was the work of a lobotomized donkey. And then the fucking muppet rolled over pretending he was injured thinking the ref would feel sorry for him and put the red card back in his pocket. It was a truly pathetic sight.

Actually, on watching replays, the Bolton player had a little kick at Felliani first, but you still can't condone his reaction, but you can understand why Felliani lost it.

It was stupid and reckless. It was also embarrassing when he feined injury in an attempt to not get sent off. But, in my opinion he was one of our best 2 players tonight (alongside Distin). We passed the ball better and kept the ball better with Fellaini back in the team. I hope that he learns from this and grows up, as it cannot be condoned, but he is still one of our best players and we need him in the starting XI.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 12:15 am

Moyes got his tactics wrong for this one. Saha and Billy Idol didn't fancy a tackle against a physical opponent and Cahill was nullified. Fellaini was pretty good for first game back but paid the price for overreacting to being kicked (yes I know it was a foul and an Everton free kick but never mind - you can't be petulant on account of an aggressive challenge from an opponent.). Everton were fairly blunt - the usual comfortable on the ball but not enough in the danger area. Bolton created the better chances and can count themselves unfortunate to not win this game. So, same old story for Everton.

Maybe Arsenal offer Everton a better chance of a win on Sunday - three and in anyone?

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20146
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 12:16 am

It was a shithouse challenge with robinson's trailing leg whacking Fellaini in the hamstring he'd recently injured. Yes, it was a stupid reaction, but it was a heat of the moment thing and that's the nature of fellaini's game. He's an aggressive player and it's what makes him good and it's what makes him bad.

You'll see plenty of lobotomized monkeys doing that over the course of the season.

That beckford's shit, though eh.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15253
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 4:38 am

Read this shite....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/162464/Beckford-Jermaine-man-again/

All Notlob? FFS Even Owen Coyle didn't think so, "We blunted their attack".

Looks like the Star is to EFC as the Scum is to the Shite.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 6:29 am

Just watched the match this morning on fast forward.

Again we seem to be so suspectable to the counter attack. How many times this season have we battered a team got nothing and let them score.

Again 2 loss points and that would have had us up to 5th.

Hopefully Beckford will be confident. Yak and Coleman rested to give the gunners a kicking.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 7:41 am

Dixie - to be fair to Fellaini, I only saw the last ten minutes or so. I'm just judging him on that incident, which of course is not the whole story but - I think - nullifies anything else he may have done cos he now gets a three match ban. Which he deserves.

Tonteau and others - I know it was a tough - possible unfair - challenge on him but FFS that happens many times in every single PL game. Only a Joey Barton reacts like that. The problem with Fellaini is that he behaves like an incredibly stupid overgrown puppy. He is paid a fortune, he is playing at the highest level, the least he can do is behave himself.

I would honestly sell the fucker, he's a liability and if he hasn't learnt the basics by now, he never will.

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 8:03 am

We had 67% of the possession Shocked

Great goal from Beckford. It makes Davey's job of picking the team for L'Arse a bit more difficult with Yak and Saha both playing well (without scoring) and now Beckford finding the net.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20423
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  The Griffin on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 8:21 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:We had 67% of the possession Shocked

Great goal from Beckford. It makes Davey's job of picking the team for L'Arse a bit more difficult with Yak and Saha both playing well (without scoring) and now Beckford finding the net.

Arsenal tend to play higher up the pitch as often as possible. So, we need someone with a bit more pace if playing 451 - Beckford - I would like to see Yakubu and Saha in a 442 to try and push their midfield back a bit and bring Beckford on for last half an hour in place of either to run them round a bit.
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 8:10 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:

It was stupid and reckless. It was also embarrassing when he feined injury in an attempt to not get sent off. But, in my opinion he was one of our best 2 players tonight (alongside Distin). We passed the ball better and kept the ball better with Fellaini back in the team. I hope that he learns from this and grows up, as it cannot be condoned, but he is still one of our best players and we need him in the starting XI.

His reputation goes before him, I thought he had a great game last night and surely Coyle said to their yard-dogs to kick and wind up Fellaini the same as Allardyce would have said to the Blackburn players to wind Joey Barton up.

Just lacked a cutting edge though Bolton's defence shit a brick when Coleman came on and ran at them, maybe he should have started but I thought they did enough last night to win, but they didn't take their chances.

Also, notice how only Distin celebrated with Beckford?

Number of posts : 28005
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum