606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman)

+24
Dixie Land
RhinoJagz
Helenqu
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Sheep Flavour
BB
hairy cataract
Blue gazza
fourdoors
fatboblatch
ToffeeDan
paul
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Bryan
Da Judge
Super
Goodison_Gringo
Barry Horne's Equaliser
The President
Tonteau
Hinchcliffe Corner
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
He's Our Tater Not Yours
28 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman) - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman)

Post  Bluey Sat 06 Nov 2010, 5:29 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:Big two pts lost there. Great game of footy to watch but we need to put teams like that to the sword. The striker issue is becoming a bit serious now. Strike that, a bit of composure in front of goal. Baines and Heitinga both had poor games again. 1 pt away from home is never a bad result but it feels like it today. Yeah I would take Charlie Adam.

I agree that Baines was poor today but I thought that Heitinga did a great job against Adam. I dont think I ever noticed Adam while Johnny was on the pitch to be honest but once he went off Adam ran the show and almost scored a winner.

I still cannot believe that Saha didnt score that chance. I like Saha but he really hasnt done anything in ages. I also dont think that Beckford is up to it.

Truthfully, Tim Howard is to blame again for the loss of points, it is the third time this season he has cost us points. It is dead easy to blame the keeper, but the three mistakes so far this year really have cost us. Some fantastic stops aside v ManU I think a big question mark is there. Heitinga, I doubt will be with us com January. He wants away. If we could get Shay Given I would be a very happy man.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman) - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman)

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Sat 06 Nov 2010, 6:05 pm

Pics from today

Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman) - Page 9 5150686251_4449c71fb3
View of the obstructed one. Ha ha by mtcefc2000, on Flickr

Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman) - Page 9 5151292064_833579c3bf
The view of one goal by mtcefc2000, on Flickr

Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman) - Page 9 5151519848_474f3d8b69
Arteta and baines by mtcefc2000, on Flickr

Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman) - Page 9 5151492948_ef35a93673
Neville by mtcefc2000, on Flickr

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 06 Nov 2010, 6:31 pm

Blueyaletdinov wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:Big two pts lost there. Great game of footy to watch but we need to put teams like that to the sword. The striker issue is becoming a bit serious now. Strike that, a bit of composure in front of goal. Baines and Heitinga both had poor games again. 1 pt away from home is never a bad result but it feels like it today. Yeah I would take Charlie Adam.

I agree that Baines was poor today but I thought that Heitinga did a great job against Adam. I dont think I ever noticed Adam while Johnny was on the pitch to be honest but once he went off Adam ran the show and almost scored a winner.

I still cannot believe that Saha didnt score that chance. I like Saha but he really hasnt done anything in ages. I also dont think that Beckford is up to it.

Truthfully, Tim Howard is to blame again for the loss of points, it is the third time this season he has cost us points. It is dead easy to blame the keeper, but the three mistakes so far this year really have cost us. Some fantastic stops aside v ManU I think a big question mark is there. Heitinga, I doubt will be with us com January. He wants away. If we could get Shay Given I would be a very happy man.
Given would be good. And maybe even give Mucha a try. Howard's cook-ups are really starting to piss me off. The BP player just said thanks on the first goal. I think that 90% of the Prem players would have scored on that one. Just curve the ball on the outside of the wall and place the ball 2 fooking yards inside the post. Laughable how that wall was set up.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74366
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 06 Nov 2010, 6:31 pm

MC - I didn't realise you had gone to the game. Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman) - Page 9 Food-smi
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Sat 06 Nov 2010, 6:48 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:MC - I didn't realise you had gone to the game. Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman) - Page 9 Food-smi

Yeah there were loads of blues in the home end, loads jumped up where I was sat when Cahill scored and a few got thrown out.

It was Blackpool's fault anyway, they made it easy to get tickets on their site.

That's the newest stand in the league, why they had then posts in the way is anyone's idea.

From where I was sat we were unlucky not to be 3 or 4 up in the first half, they hardly had a shot in the first half, then they seemed to tire.

Happy enough though and I was at home by half 5! cheers

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 06 Nov 2010, 9:29 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:MC - I didn't realise you had gone to the game. Blackpool 2 Everton 2 (Cahill, Coleman) - Page 9 Food-smi

Yeah there were loads of blues in the home end, loads jumped up where I was sat when Cahill scored and a few got thrown out.

It was Blackpool's fault anyway, they made it easy to get tickets on their site.

That's the newest stand in the league, why they had then posts in the way is anyone's idea.

From where I was sat we were unlucky not to be 3 or 4 up in the first half, they hardly had a shot in the first half, then they seemed to tire.

They scored on their first two shots...

Thinking back we should have finished off the game at the middle/end of the first half, and then same can be said about the second half. However, in the end we were fortunate not to lose. Rather strange that.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Sun 07 Nov 2010, 12:27 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Michael Crosby S74 wrote:

They scored on their first two shots...

Thinking back we should have finished off the game at the middle/end of the first half, and then same can be said about the second half. However, in the end we were fortunate not to lose. Rather strange that.

That is right from 3 chances on goal they have scored twice and probably should have scored three times. No one says the game should be fair. Them scoring first changed it, we would have battered em otherwise. The result makes me sad, but I have to give credit to the their team. They drew with a very good Everton team.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9