606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 3 (Pienaar, Cahill, Arteta) Man Utd 3

+26
Tonteau
Da Judge
The Griffin
The President
BB
Statman
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Sheep Flavour
Dixie Land
ToffeeDan
Albert
SouthernSmugToffee
Goodison_Gringo
Mr_Ben
Lumper
Helenqu
Diamond
Super
fatboblatch
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Bryan
Sack the Juggler
SEFTON
notepad
Top Balcony Blue
hairy cataract
30 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Everton 3 (Pienaar, Cahill, Arteta) Man Utd 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Everton 3 (Pienaar, Cahill, Arteta) Man Utd 3

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 11 Sep 2010, 2:49 pm

wish I'd been there .......................... Sad
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 (Pienaar, Cahill, Arteta) Man Utd 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Everton 3 (Pienaar, Cahill, Arteta) Man Utd 3

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 11 Sep 2010, 2:52 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:what were the odds on that?

did Atkinson really blow the whistle before Jags shot?

Yup Mad

What a fucking gobshite Atkinson is. If that is not biased towards Man Unt (or the "Big 4") then I dont know what is. Disgraceful.

I'll wait until 'football is fixed' is next published before I decide if he's a manure supporter or a betting man Very Happy
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Sat 11 Sep 2010, 2:53 pm

Cracking finish.

Fellaiani was immense although perhaps should have done more to mark Vidic for the second.

In general - a lot of room for improvement.

Atkinson is a cunt.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4506
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 11 Sep 2010, 2:54 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:what were the odds on that?

did Atkinson really blow the whistle before Jags shot?

Yup Mad

What a fucking gobshite Atkinson is. If that is not biased towards Man Unt (or the "Big 4") then I dont know what is. Disgraceful.

I'll wait until 'football is fixed' is next published before I decide if he's a manure supporter or a betting man Very Happy

Everton 3 (Pienaar, Cahill, Arteta) Man Utd 3 - Page 7 F_laugh Everton 3 (Pienaar, Cahill, Arteta) Man Utd 3 - Page 7 F_laugh Everton 3 (Pienaar, Cahill, Arteta) Man Utd 3 - Page 7 F_laugh

I am edging my bets and going with Atkinson being a twat. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Sat 11 Sep 2010, 3:06 pm

Do we start the Moyes Out thread now or do we let him off? cheers
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 11 Sep 2010, 3:07 pm

BB wrote:Do we start the Moyes Out thread now or do we let him off? cheers
lol! He's a genious!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 11 Sep 2010, 3:08 pm

mindyerho? wrote:wish I'd been there .......................... Sad
And there were quite a few people that had left in the 90th minute with us being down 1-3... Rolling Eyes lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Sat 11 Sep 2010, 3:09 pm

Still unbeaten by a big 4 side! Laughing
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 11 Sep 2010, 3:12 pm

Very Happy
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 11 Sep 2010, 3:20 pm

How about Atkinson out? How the ferg did Scholes not collect a yellow for the hack at Yak? Evans with about 4 fouls into Cahill's back?

I wanted Moyes to use his 3rd sub to bring on Nev to kick Scholes up in the air
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Sat 11 Sep 2010, 4:11 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:wish I'd been there .......................... Sad
And there were quite a few people that had left in the 90th minute with us being down 1-3... Rolling Eyes lol!

lad next to me got off at 3-1 Very Happy
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Sat 11 Sep 2010, 4:12 pm

mindyerho? wrote:I thinK the Yak may be back. Did more in the box in his 20 minutes than we saw from anyone else all game.

did really well. his arse is massive, he turned in the box and 4 man u players couldnt get round it.
Albert
Albert

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Sat 11 Sep 2010, 4:15 pm

Dustbin was poor today.
Albert
Albert

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Sat 11 Sep 2010, 4:37 pm

http://premtube.com/evevsmanur.html

highlights
Albert
Albert

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Sat 11 Sep 2010, 4:56 pm

treblA wrote:http://premtube.com/evevsmanur.html

highlights

Great highlights. Thanks

Watery eyes listening to the commentators lol.
BB
BB

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sat 11 Sep 2010, 5:10 pm

treblA wrote:Dustbin was poor today.

He did a bit of a yobo. He was looking great until he made two mistakes that cost us goals. Then he went to bits. First half he was one of our best players. Made some good blocks and tackles.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Sat 11 Sep 2010, 5:16 pm

Tonteau wrote:
treblA wrote:Dustbin was poor today.

He did a bit of a yobo. He was looking great until he made two mistakes that cost us goals. Then he went to bits. First half he was one of our best players. Made some good blocks and tackles.

said that to my bro at half time. all went horribly wrong then. he's a liability.
Albert
Albert

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Sat 11 Sep 2010, 5:23 pm

Tremendous game of football - and (I know you won't believe me) I thought we'd get the 2 goals back (and even thought we could win 4-3!!!) in the manner of we were expected to beat Wolves and deserved to beat Villa so I think we'll get an unexpected result today). I said to Ian if we get one we'll get another and, after Tim made it 2-3 I said 'there will still be one more gilt edged chance'

Referee was ok in the sense of getting most things right but why do we have to suffer all those fouls and no yellow cards?

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sat 11 Sep 2010, 5:32 pm

mindyerho? wrote:I thinK the Yak may be back. Did more in the box in his 20 minutes than we saw from anyone else all game.

Yep. I thought he looked like he's still got goals in him. Moyes sees him in training and he's not sold him on when he's had plenty of chances. Maybe there's more to come from the Yak.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 11 Sep 2010, 5:34 pm

just watched the highlights again. Ozzie could have had a hat trick.

went on the Manchester evening news site. The comments are ripping Fergie to bits.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Sat 11 Sep 2010, 5:36 pm

We're currently in the bottom 3 with Stoke still to play though which isn't good. Hopefully this result will trigger a good run, as when we get on one, we are one of the best teams in the league.
BB
BB

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 11 Sep 2010, 5:37 pm

BB wrote:We're currently in the bottom 3 with Stoke still to play though which isn't good. Hopefully this result will trigger a good run, as when we get on one, we are one of the best teams in the league.

We will win the next 3 games and then we will be in a good position to have a go in the derby. cheers cheers cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 11 Sep 2010, 5:43 pm

Nookie 0 Crackpool 2 ..... Everton 3 (Pienaar, Cahill, Arteta) Man Utd 3 - Page 7 Affraid
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Sat 11 Sep 2010, 5:48 pm

Spurs and City aren't getting things their own way either. I think it's going to be a big battle this year, but the good thing is our football is pretty decent all round and just needs to explode into a higher gear.
BB
BB

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 11 Sep 2010, 6:10 pm

Felt like a win today
Watched 2nd half in pub near where I work.
Full of ManU fans
I was the only one in an Everton Shirt
I was getting some stick -
But the last few minutes was great -
Did I dish out some stick back.......... you bet, then I was late back to work.... lol!
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next