606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Villa 1 Everton 0

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Aston Villa 1 Everton 0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Aston Villa 1 Everton 0

Post  Super on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 7:37 pm

Fooking shit this afternoon. Doesn't matter having all that possession if no end result. Can't think of anyone who played well this afternoon, apart from Coleman (at least he tried).

Don't care if this upsets people, but apart from the villa goal they rarely had another chance, yes Howard made a decent double save, but not a lot else.

Yes Petrov was probably luckily to still be on the pitch, how he wasn't book before he was I don't know. But I'm sorry, we had 16 corners and none of them created a decent chance, surely there is someone else who could have had a go???

Could probably go on about many other things, but what is the point. Pienaar can fook off to Spuds, he did fook all. Cahill don't remember much, either Fellaini. What was the point about Rodwell out on the right??

Trying to find some positives is so hard, really annoyed this evening!
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37119
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 7:39 pm

Big dog's cock.

I'm truly pissed off now.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3806
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 7:40 pm

Really can't be bother with the team anymore. Fooking shit.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 8:03 pm

Thought it was a good game for the neutrals, very open, we looked good in possesion but villa defenceded very well and we couldn't break them down.

We need to start scoring. One goal in the prem after three games is not good enough.

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 8:09 pm

4th is still open its the best team since the 1980's Aston Villa 1 Everton 0 - Page 9 830563
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 8:11 pm

Super wrote:Fooking shit this afternoon. Doesn't matter having all that possession if no end result. Can't think of anyone who played well this afternoon, apart from Coleman (at least he tried).

Don't care if this upsets people, but apart from the villa goal they rarely had another chance, yes Howard made a decent double save, but not a lot else.

Yes Petrov was probably luckily to still be on the pitch, how he wasn't book before he was I don't know. But I'm sorry, we had 16 corners and none of them created a decent chance, surely there is someone else who could have had a go???

Could probably go on about many other things, but what is the point. Pienaar can fook off to Spuds, he did fook all. Cahill don't remember much, either Fellaini. What was the point about Rodwell out on the right??

If we had played that way and won 1-0 we would all be revelling in a totally dominant performance away to one of our main rivals. The results will come.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 8:14 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:Thought it was a good game for the neutrals, very open, we looked good in possesion but villa defenceded very well and we couldn't break them down.

We need to start scoring. One goal in the prem after three games is not good enough.

Don't think that they defend well, they defend the crap that we put at them. Anyone could have defended that.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 8:16 pm

Statman wrote:
Super wrote:Fooking shit this afternoon. Doesn't matter having all that possession if no end result. Can't think of anyone who played well this afternoon, apart from Coleman (at least he tried).

If we had played that way and won 1-0 we would all be revelling in a totally dominant performance away to one of our main rivals. The results will come.

That is true and I love the way that we dominated the game this afternoon, but to not create one decent chance is so poor, 16 corners - none of them decent, a couple even went out of play before getting into the box for fuck's sake!!!

Really starting to think that DM has run out of ideas.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 8:29 pm

Super wrote:
Statman wrote:

That is true and I love the way that we dominated the game this afternoon, but to not create one decent chance is so poor, 16 corners - none of them decent, a couple even went out of play before getting into the box for fuck's sake!!!

Thing is though we have the players. Taking off Beckford was a mistake YES he had one shot in like 55 mins but he is not a target man he is poacher, he needs someone to play off maybe Saha play 2 up front, yes Cahill was up there, but he is poor at the moment, he is slowing our attacks down if anything.......sorry Cahill to be dropped, Saha and Beckford to start up front and Johnny to start in the defence as at least he is a good ball player.

Good old defensive DM, we have the players to attack the top 4 but never going to happen.
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 8:39 pm

Who do you think you are kidding Seamus Coleman?
If you think old Hibbert's done.
Neville and The Shoe mean you won't get a game.
Neville and The Shoe mean you're on the bench again.
So who do you think you are kidding Seamus Coleman.

Mr Moyes and his favourite boys will start at Villa Park
Seamus on the bench again is sure to cause a nark.
''Watch our Seamus Coleman, you've met your match with us.
Stop attacking full-backs or you're barred from the team bus''.
So who do you think you are kidding Seamus Coleman,
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 8:45 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:
Super wrote:
Statman wrote:

Thing is though we have the players. Taking off Beckford was a mistake YES he had one shot in like 55 mins but he is not a target man he is poacher, he needs someone to play off maybe Saha play 2 up front, yes Cahill was up there, but he is poor at the moment, he is slowing our attacks down if anything.......sorry Cahill to be dropped, Saha and Beckford to start up front and Johnny to start in the defence as at least he is a good ball player.

Good old defensive DM, we have the players to attack the top 4 but never going to happen.

Agree with all that Sheep, but will DM make the changes? Will he fook. I mean, if Rodwell hadn't picked up a knock I doubt Coleman would have come on. For fuck's sake I would have even brought on Bily this afternoon.

Was really looking forward to the game this afternoon, but have come home feeling so pissed off. Really wanted to leave the pub and come home so many times. Glad I haven't paid any money to watch that shite so far this season, and at the minute won't be rushing to any games in the future.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 8:56 pm

Statman wrote:

I agree. Also, don't think that Pienaar was shite, arguable the best player for us, at least that's how I saw it.

Also, it's getting more and more clear we need to play with 2 strikers. There are not enough bodies in the box with just one striker, and the defence can check the strikers runs much easier when there's only one compared to two. But who to drop then? I'd say Cahill to drop to the bench, and then Yakubu on for Beckford.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 9:03 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Statman wrote:

I agree. Also, don't think that Pienaar was shite, arguable the best player for us, at least that's how I saw it.

Also, it's getting more and more clear we need to play with 2 strikers. There are not enough bodies in the box with just one striker, and the defence can check the strikers runs much easier when there's only one compared to two. But who to drop then? I'd say Cahill to drop to the bench, and then Yakubu on for Beckford.

Sorry mate, but apart from Pienaar hitting the crossbar what else did he do/offer??? Agree need to start playing with two strikers, or at least starting with Saha as don't think that Beckford can play the single striker role. Would rather see him coming off the bench with 30mins to go with his pace etc.

But what can we do, we ain't got no money, no-one is going to invest in us, we are fook. Sorry we ain't going to be nowhere near the European places at the end of the season. The only way we are getting into Europe is if we have an amazing cup run.

Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 9:28 pm

Super wrote:
Statman wrote:

Sorry mate, but apart from Pienaar hitting the crossbar what else did he do/offer??? Agree need to start playing with two strikers, or at least starting with Saha as don't think that Beckford can play the single striker role. Would rather see him coming off the bench with 30mins to go with his pace etc.

But what can we do, we ain't got no money, no-one is going to invest in us, we are fook. Sorry we ain't going to be nowhere near the European places at the end of the season. The only way we are getting into Europe is if we have an amazing cup run.

Not seen any of the match yet.... but I do not think 4-4-2 which is yesterday's style would suit us any more.... I still believe that Cahill is threatening to become our new Dunc because when he does play he does pre-determine how we play.

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8977
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 30 Aug 2010, 3:54 am

Super wrote:
Statman wrote:

To me at least, Baines was our best player, and he had a very good understanding with Pienaar (again) how to link up and get crosses in. Maybe I was looking more at our two creative players (Arteta and Pienaar) and I thought Pienaar did much better than Arteta. To me, Arteta played way too deep and hardly ever threatened going forward, while Pienaar at least took on the defence and linked up with Baines to created chances. Arteta doesn't seem bothered at times. Again that's how I saw it.

I feel we need two strikers to open up the defence and get more bodies in the box. How do we do that? I'd say by dropping Cahill.Maybe that's unfair on him because he worked hard and kind of created chances, but we need two strikers and I feel he's the easiest to drop without disrupting the midfield much.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 30 Aug 2010, 7:06 am

Super - what was the game like in 3D?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Mon 30 Aug 2010, 9:50 am

Super wrote:
Statman wrote:

To me at least, Baines was our best player, and he had a very good understanding with Pienaar (again) how to link up and get crosses in. Maybe I was looking more at our two creative players (Arteta and Pienaar) and I thought Pienaar did much better than Arteta. To me, Arteta played way too deep and hardly ever threatened going forward, while Pienaar at least took on the defence and linked up with Baines to created chances. Arteta doesn't seem bothered at times. Again that's how I saw it.

I feel we need two strikers to open up the defence and get more bodies in the box. How do we do that? I'd say by dropping Cahill.Maybe that's unfair on him because he worked hard and kind of created chances, but we need two strikers and I feel he's the easiest to drop without disrupting the midfield much.

I would tell Cahill to play up front. I don't think we can afford to leave him out.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20298
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 30 Aug 2010, 7:10 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Super wrote:
Statman wrote:

I would tell Cahill to play up front. I don't think we can afford to leave him out.
Isn't he a bit too slow though to play as an outright striker?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Mon 30 Aug 2010, 8:43 pm

He can hold the ball up for Saha, Beckford, Yak etc.

Dunno, just an idea scratch
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20298
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Mon 30 Aug 2010, 9:57 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:Super - what was the game like in 3D?

Don't know mate, got there and when they switched over to the 3D channel wasn't on for some reason, even though had been advertised apparrently.

Still want to watch a game in 3D though.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum