606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 5 (Fellaini,Rodwell,Beckford(p),Saha,Osman) Hudd T 1

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Everton 5 (Fellaini,Rodwell,Beckford(p),Saha,Osman) Hudd T 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton 5 (Fellaini,Rodwell,Beckford(p),Saha,Osman) Hudd T 1

Post  Lumper on Wed 25 Aug 2010, 10:05 pm

Looked like Johnny was fouled for the og. All our goals were quality.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6564
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Everton 5 (Fellaini,Rodwell,Beckford(p),Saha,Osman) Hudd T 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton 5 (Fellaini,Rodwell,Beckford(p),Saha,Osman) Hudd T 1

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 25 Aug 2010, 10:05 pm

SSN did just show them all... all good goals... Johnnie Everton 5 (Fellaini,Rodwell,Beckford(p),Saha,Osman) Hudd T 1 - Page 8 Moon 5
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 35120
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 25 Aug 2010, 10:26 pm

The President wrote:Does this mean I start the next game thread?
I think you should!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70482

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  He's Our Tater Not Yours on Wed 25 Aug 2010, 10:35 pm

I think I'm in love with Coleman, absolutely fantastic tonight, attacking threat EVERY time he went forward. Thought Rodwell played the 'Cahill' role superbly as well, and was just as good when pushed back. Hopeful for Gueye as well, text book cross for the first. I'm normally a critic of Distin, but great game tonight for him, Heitinga good as well part from the obvious. There the main things I can think of, of the top of me head!
He's Our Tater Not Yours
He's Our Tater Not Yours

Number of posts : 9158

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan on Wed 25 Aug 2010, 11:04 pm

He's Our Tater Not Yours wrote:I think I'm in love with Coleman, absolutely fantastic tonight, attacking threat EVERY time he went forward. Thought Rodwell played the 'Cahill' role superbly as well, and was just as good when pushed back. Hopeful for Gueye as well, text book cross for the first. I'm normally a critic of Distin, but great game tonight for him, Heitinga good as well part from the obvious. There the main things I can think of, of the top of me head!

I think he brings a lot to the side in an attacking sense but I still see a few rough edges on the defensive side - even against an attack as blunt as Huddersfield's. I'm going to reserve judgement on that side of his game for now but there's a lot of obvious promise which could be accommodated into a starting role by some minor tweaking to the formation - and yet, to look at what he did tonight it still looks like defensive inadequacy on the part of the opponent in the sense that what he does is pretty straightforward. Maybe part of our excitement is that his passing is by far superior to Hibbo's/Neville's - the crossing is about the same (and remember Huddersfield were always going to wilt in the 2nd half and more so after the red card). He has an awful lot of promise and causes untold havoc on those runs forward where he keeps and uses possession very well.

I'm more concerned that Johnny still looks a little off the pace for the PL - but I'm sure that will be sorted in a few weeks.

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20146
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Wed 25 Aug 2010, 11:37 pm

Is there any chance Coleman could turn into a right winger? With all his pace and crossing ability surely he's as good as any option we have down the right?

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 1:04 am

Bluejags wrote:Is there any chance Coleman could turn into a right winger? With all his pace and crossing ability surely he's as good as any option we have down the right?

i actually wonder on that one myself, he seems to have all the attributes for it.

who knows Everton 5 (Fellaini,Rodwell,Beckford(p),Saha,Osman) Hudd T 1 - Page 8 Confused
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7411

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 8:45 am

Bale is essentially a fullback but Spuds use him as a winger. He and Coleman look similar as well.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20424
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 8:59 am

Bluejags wrote:Is there any chance Coleman could turn into a right winger? With all his pace and crossing ability surely he's as good as any option we have down the right?

Just watched the goals, COleman is caught knapping for the Huddersfield goal.

Round said after the match he needs to improve defensively.

I would prefer coleman at RB rather than Pip at Rb, Coleman at RW, in my opinion it is a bit defensively minded.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 9:10 am

The President wrote:Does this mean I start the next game thread?

Yep, you continue mate.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37147
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 6:34 pm

Trying to watch the highlights on everton fc but every time I click on the page watch highlights nothing happens....anyone else have this??
Diamond
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 11:26 pm

Diamond wrote:Trying to watch the highlights on everton fc but every time I click on the page watch highlights nothing happens....anyone else have this??

Yep.............its not like EFC to do this sort of thing is it?.........................Oh wait it is........ Very Happy

Everton FC TV no highlights. confused
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan on Fri 27 Aug 2010, 10:26 am

email Matthew Gamble @ Everton. He is the man to moan at.

Website editor.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum