606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed!

+48
Sack the Juggler
Made 4 Gwladys
Goodison_Gringo
Knight of Thorgothshire
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Yankthattoffee
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
El Pablo
BB
The President
Dixie Land
Michael Crosby S74
Sheep Flavour
Lumper
ToffeeDan
Top Balcony Blue
Mr_Ben
Hinchcliffe Corner
MyBlueToothBrush
Armchair
RhinoJagz
yankthetoffee
Diamond
SouthernSmugToffee
My other LB is a Ferrari
Gazbow
Da Judge
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Luka Perfect
Albert
The Griffin
Super
MagicMike
Bluey
Valentino Blue
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
toffee_pies
Blue gazza
Royal Blue Mersey
Cahill the Great
fatboblatch
Bryan
notepad
paul
Synth_fg®
anticipate_the_pass
SEFTON
detroitblue
52 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed! - Page 16 Empty Re: 10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed!

Post  Super Thu 10 Mar 2011, 4:40 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
treblA wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:mid April
Just in time for the lap of honour...

Not much honour this season No
Do they have laps of honour for the relegated teams as well?

its more of a lap of the city as angry evertonians chase them round town on the final whistle
Like an angry mob with pitch forks and torches?

10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed! - Page 16 Angry-mob
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38095
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed! - Page 16 Empty Re: 10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed!

Post  Bryan Thu 10 Mar 2011, 8:34 pm

told ya he was out for the season.

<taps nose>

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 10 Mar 2011, 8:55 pm

Well we have only one game in the next 3 weeks so he wont miss much!

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 10 Mar 2011, 9:03 pm

Bryan wrote:told ya he was out for the season.

<taps nose>
Do you happen to have the lotto numbers for next drawing as well?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74368
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Thu 07 Apr 2011, 9:10 am

Spanish giants Valencia are targeting Everton midfielder Mikel Arteta.

The star’s agent Inaki Ibanez is thought to have been sounded out by the club’s sporting director Braulio Vazquez about a possible summer move.

Arteta, 29, often has been linked with a return to Spain, with Atletico Madrid closely watching developments.

Everton boss David Moyes will be keen to keep hold of one of his prized assets, although Valencia, also eyeing former Liverpool playmaker Albert Riera, are expected to severely test his resolve.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 07 Apr 2011, 9:41 am

Super wrote:
Spanish giants Valencia are targeting Everton midfielder Mikel Arteta.

The star’s agent Inaki Ibanez is thought to have been sounded out by the club’s sporting director Braulio Vazquez about a possible summer move.

Arteta, 29, often has been linked with a return to Spain, with Atletico Madrid closely watching developments.

Everton boss David Moyes will be keen to keep hold of one of his prized assets, although Valencia, also eyeing former Liverpool playmaker Albert Riera, are expected to severely test his resolve.

and we want valencia player ever banega, hmmm could be interesting Suspect
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Thu 07 Apr 2011, 12:23 pm

I'd sell him. Poor season, massive wages and he's only going one way now.
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Thu 07 Apr 2011, 1:10 pm

treblA wrote:I'd sell him. Poor season, massive wages and he's only going one way now.

I was thinking it might be worth cashing in on him now. This season has not been his best, his set-pieces have been going all of one way (not positive) but what price should we be looking at pricing him at?
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 07 Apr 2011, 1:20 pm

Super wrote:
treblA wrote:I'd sell him. Poor season, massive wages and he's only going one way now.

I was thinking it might be worth cashing in on him now. This season has not been his best, his set-pieces have been going all of one way (not positive) but what price should we be looking at pricing him at?

Selling Arteta? I think Fella, Rodders and Baines are the ones who would go first.
Selling one midfielder plus the ones out on loan and plus Jonny5, would give Moyes a big enough pot to piss in this summer.
That lot should raise £30Mish. More than enough for 3-4 replacements.
Maybe....
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 07 Apr 2011, 1:20 pm

Super wrote:

GBP8m

I'd rather we sold him and bought a direct replacement ie a proven player rather than a GBP2m risk buy
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 08 Apr 2011, 7:29 pm

sell... he's been largely shit this season & now he's crocked.. his salary is huge..

Valencia say they want him.. well charge over the odds & see how much they want him...

I like him but he's 29 & we are broke... I'd rather see him go than Baines, Felli or Rodders

Number of posts : 40859

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 21 Apr 2011, 4:49 pm

http://footybunker.com/los-che-preparing-double-swoop-on-everton-artillery/2324

£18 million eh ?? hmm
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 21 Apr 2011, 5:07 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:sell... he's been largely shit this season & now he's crocked.. his salary is huge..

Valencia say they want him.. well charge over the odds & see how much they want him...

I like him but he's 29 & we are broke... I'd rather see him go than Baines, Felli or Rodders
Absolutely! He can still have good moments, but he's defo on the tail end of his prime days I think.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 21 Apr 2011, 5:07 pm

YAKUBLUE wrote:http://footybunker.com/los-che-preparing-double-swoop-on-everton-artillery/2324

£18 million eh ?? hmm
I'd take that for sure! Both are right at 30 years old and will have no sell on value before too long. IT'S A DEAL in my book.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 21 Apr 2011, 5:08 pm

YAKUBLUE wrote:http://footybunker.com/los-che-preparing-double-swoop-on-everton-artillery/2324

£18 million eh ?? hmm

Perhaps the most fabricated piece yet. Cahill moving to Spain? I don't think so.

Mind you, Arteta can fuck off if they give us £15m.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25858

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 21 Apr 2011, 5:56 pm

hairy cataract wrote:

£18 million eh ?? hmm

Perhaps the most fabricated piece yet. Cahill moving to Spain? I don't think so.

Mind you, Arteta can fuck off if they give us £15m.
Booooo, sell them for £18M. cheers Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 12 Jun 2011, 9:25 am

Everton boss David Moyes fears he could lose playmaker Mikel Arteta, with Spanish side Valencia thought to be eyeing the 29-year-old.
Full non-story: Daily Star

THE transfer market is hotting up in Spain as well as in England – and that could create a problem for Everton.

Manager David Moyes wants to keep what he regards as the core of his team but Valencia are again eyeing one of his key men – playmaker Mikel Arteta.

The Toffees may have to sacrifice one of their big-hitters in order to generate transfer funds for Moyes, otherwise the

Goodison boss could be restricted to free transfer and loan signings.

Chairman Bill Kenwright is seeking fresh investment, with the American market being explored.

But, in the meantime, one player who Moyes would prefer to keep may have to be sold. Leighton Baines, Phil Jagielka, Jack Rodwell and Arteta are all being looked at by various clubs.

Valencia can offer Arteta, 29, a return to Spain and ­Champions League football.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22536
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 12 Jun 2011, 4:25 pm

You know, if we can get some £15M (that's the figure that was thrown around last summer), I'd take that for sure.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Sun 12 Jun 2011, 7:38 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:You know, if we can get some £15M (that's the figure that was thrown around last summer), I'd take that for sure.

we'd probably take £5m to get his weages off the books
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 12 Jun 2011, 8:20 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:You know, if we can get some £15M (that's the figure that was thrown around last summer), I'd take that for sure.

Three years ago I would have said that we should not sell him at any price but he is not that important anymore. Baines and Fellaini are far more important in my opinion. That said, if we were to sell then it should not be on the cheap. He is still an excellent player who can create something out of nothing. I am not so sure he is as commited to Everton as he once was though so I would probably sell him for £10-£15 million to fund bids for N'Zogbia and Long.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sun 12 Jun 2011, 8:27 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

Three years ago I would have said that we should not sell him at any price but he is not that important anymore. Baines and Fellaini are far more important in my opinion. That said, if we were to sell then it should not be on the cheap. He is still an excellent player who can create something out of nothing. I am not so sure he is as commited to Everton as he once was though so I would probably sell him for £10-£15 million to fund bids for N'Zogbia and Long.

He's 29 years old now and another bad season could see his value diminish significantly. If an offer based on seasons other than the last one come in, I would sell him.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Sun 12 Jun 2011, 11:00 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

He's 29 years old now and another bad season could see his value diminish significantly. If an offer based on seasons other than the last one come in, I would sell him.
To pay for debt? Keep him and have a go for it.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 01 Jul 2011, 9:01 am

Valencia are preparing a summer raid on Everton for both Mikel Arteta and Tim Cahill sources in Spain have revealed.

The Spanish outfit currently sit in third place in the Primera Liga, six points ahead of nearest rivals Villareal meaning Champions League football is something that could be offered to the Everton forwards in the summer.

With the Toffees having yet another season of underachievement it could be suggested that numerous Everton stars are perhaps looking for a move away and Valencia in particular see Arteta and Cahill as two excellent additions to a squad looking to make their mark again in Europe.

Arteta remains a player that is continuously linked with a move away but after yet another unsuccessful season in the Premiership he could fancy a move back to his homeland. Cahill on the other hand will be 32 at the end of the year and will be looking to end his career with the chance of some European football. Moyes will certainly have some work to do to keep the two forwards at Goodison Park after the summer.

With the players now at that age where value begins to depreciate it is believed that a figure close to £18m will be enough to prise both players to the Mestalla.

Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 01 Jul 2011, 2:57 pm

Super wrote:Valencia are preparing a summer raid on Everton for both Mikel Arteta and Tim Cahill sources in Spain have revealed.

The Spanish outfit currently sit in third place in the Primera Liga, six points ahead of nearest rivals Villareal meaning Champions League football is something that could be offered to the Everton forwards in the summer.

With the Toffees having yet another season of underachievement it could be suggested that numerous Everton stars are perhaps looking for a move away and Valencia in particular see Arteta and Cahill as two excellent additions to a squad looking to make their mark again in Europe.

Arteta remains a player that is continuously linked with a move away but after yet another unsuccessful season in the Premiership he could fancy a move back to his homeland. Cahill on the other hand will be 32 at the end of the year and will be looking to end his career with the chance of some European football. Moyes will certainly have some work to do to keep the two forwards at Goodison Park after the summer.

With the players now at that age where value begins to depreciate it is believed that a figure close to £18m will be enough to prise both players to the Mestalla.

This must be a rather dated article since the league was over wll over a month ago.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 01 Jul 2011, 2:59 pm

Super wrote:Valencia are preparing a summer raid on Everton for both Mikel Arteta and Tim Cahill sources in Spain have revealed.

This must be a rather dated article since the league was over wll over a month ago.

Yeah it was, it was from the same site as the article abour Kranjcar that I posted this morning. Saw it was dated but decided to post anyway.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next