606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 15 Empty Re: 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

Post  SEFTON on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 8:38 am

getting a bit concerned about the negativity concerning our players in the spot light over contracts or possible moves away from goodison,stephen pienaar started all this by not renewing his contract before he went off too south africa for the world cup,

now their's rumours about mikel arteta wanting to go home to spain because of family reasons,

shock of them all dan gosling, walking out on the club as a free agent, its obvious his agent thinks
dan can get a bigger wage elsewhere,gosling was on £8.000 a week as a young seventeen year old ,snapped up by everton manager david moyes for £ 1000-000 a few years back from plymouth argyle. gosling who scored that famous goal in the fa cup knocking out our rivals has since been injured long term and still has four months before he can resume training,goslings people turned down an inproved offer of £15.000 and opted to excercise a loop hole in his contract due to an administration error, just hope all premier clubs give this kid a wide birth,GREEDY LITTLE F*CKER.

as for jonny heitinga i hope he doesn't use the world cup to find a bigger club and bigger wages
hes a solid player , moyes won't want to sell any of his big named players don't want another season where
so much expected and very little to offer in the way of players sold or injured
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10024
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 15 Empty Re: 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 9:20 am

SEFTON wrote:getting a bit concerned about the negativity concerning our players in the spot light over contracts or possible moves away from goodison,stephen pienaar started all this by not renewing his contract before he went off too south africa for the world cup,

now their's rumours about mikel arteta wanting to go home to spain because of family reasons,

shock of them all dan gosling, walking out on the club as a free agent, its obvious his agent thinks
dan can get a bigger wage elsewhere,gosling was on £8.000 a week as a young seventeen year old ,snapped up by everton manager david moyes for £ 1000-000 a few years back from plymouth argyle. gosling who scored that famous goal in the fa cup knocking out our rivals has since been injured long term and still has four months before he can resume training,goslings people turned down an inproved offer of £15.000 and opted to excercise a loop hole in his contract due to an administration error, just hope all premier clubs give this kid a wide birth,GREEDY LITTLE F*CKER.

as for jonny heitinga i hope he doesn't use the world cup to find a bigger club and bigger wages
hes a solid player , moyes won't want to sell any of his big named players don't want another season where

Any club that does sign him will be a little shocked with what they get for his massive sign on fee and £20k+ wages (assuming that's what he'll settle for). He's not all that!

As for Johnny H, I think we all recognised when he joined that he viewed Everton perhaps as a stepping stone for Champions League. It's so disappointing that, with the lack of injuries this summer and the lack of European football, we're primed for a shot at getting into next season's CL IF we can keep the core of these players together.

Number of posts : 13159
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 9:27 am

SEFTON wrote:getting a bit concerned about the negativity concerning our players in the spot light over contracts or possible moves away from goodison,stephen pienaar started all this by not renewing his contract before he went off too south africa for the world cup,

Agree with all that. I've been trying to give Gosling the benefit of the doubt in my mind, but I'm afraid you're right. He's a greedy little fucker, and it is a cunt's trick to take advantage of the club by using a loop hole to get himself a huge signing on fee at some other team. Whether it was an admin error, or it was a normal part of the contract procedure as far as Everton were concerned, the club doesn't deserve to be fucked over like that by a little shitbag who has yet to prove himself as a player, but still expects to earn more in a week than a nurse does in a year.

I understand those that say "wouldn't you jump at the chance to grab a million quid for fuck all", but twats like Gosling are symptomatic of what's wrong with the game in this country. The fact that he can make that sort of money is ludicrous - sure, it's not his fault that footballers are paid more than brain surgeons, but this nonsense can't go on. Gosling is a nothing player with a very bad injury, and yet he can expect a seven figure signing-on fee and a seven figure annual wage. That's fucking nuts. And it's the fans that are paying for it. How fucking stupid are we?

As for Johnny H - there's the other problem with the game. The only reason the foreign players come to the PL is for the money. Johnny H will only sign for another club if they offer him more dough - CL or no CL.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24160
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 9:43 am

hairy cataract wrote:

Agree with all that. I've been trying to give Gosling the benefit of the doubt in my mind, but I'm afraid you're right. He's a greedy little fucker, and it is a cunt's trick to take advantage of the club by using a loop hole to get himself a huge signing on fee at some other team. Whether it was an admin error, or it was a normal part of the contract procedure as far as Everton were concerned, the club doesn't deserve to be fucked over like that by a little shitbag who has yet to prove himself as a player, but still expects to earn more in a week than a nurse does in a year.

I understand those that say "wouldn't you jump at the chance to grab a million quid for fuck all", but twats like Gosling are symptomatic of what's wrong with the game in this country. The fact that he can make that sort of money is ludicrous - sure, it's not his fault that footballers are paid more than brain surgeons, but this nonsense can't go on. Gosling is a nothing player with a very bad injury, and yet he can expect a seven figure signing-on fee and a seven figure annual wage. That's fucking nuts. And it's the fans that are paying for it. How fucking stupid are we?

As for Johnny H - there's the other problem with the game. The only reason the foreign players come to the PL is for the money. Johnny H will only sign for another club if they offer him more dough - CL or no CL.

morning hairy,

what makes this story even worse than others,goslings actions have stopped plymouth argyle getting a sell on fee,so no loyalty too his old club or everton,i hope he rots in low league obscurity for even less money at everton ,would love to see the greedy little so so not get an approach by any other premier club . affraid
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 9:46 am

SEFTON wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

morning hairy,

what makes this story even worse than others,goslings actions have stopped plymouth argyle getting a sell on fee,so no loyalty too his old club or everton,i hope he rots in low league obscurity for even less money at everton ,would love to see the greedy little so so not get an approach by any other premier club . affraid

Morning sef. Yes, Plymouth are not amused, but I think they're blaming Everton rather than the player. I wonder if Gosling, or his agent, will make a statement at some point. The lad will have seen the fan' reaction to Lescott, so he'll want to try to put his side of the story asap.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 10:02 am

hairy cataract wrote:
Morning sef. Yes, Plymouth are not amused, but I think they're blaming Everton rather than the player. I wonder if Gosling, or his agent, will make a statement at some point. The lad will have seen the fan' reaction to Lescott, so he'll want to try to put his side of the story asap.

I don't know how he can come out of this in a good light. "I agreed to sign a contract and then demanded playing time in central midfield ahead of Arteta, Fellaini, Rodwell, Osman, Heitinga and any other player that's brought in that's better than me. When I established there was a loop-hole in the contract situation, I decided to screw over the very people that helped progress me into a Premiership player."

Make no mistake, there aren't many teams that would have given him the playing time he got at Everton. It's astonishing how someone that scores winners against the Shite and ManUre can be turned on so very quickly but, in this case, it's justified.

I hadn't considered the sell-on fee part of it. That is bad news for Plymouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 10:46 am

BAAAXXXTTTERRRRRRR!!!!!!! wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

I don't know how he can come out of this in a good light. "I agreed to sign a contract and then demanded playing time in central midfield ahead of Arteta, Fellaini, Rodwell, Osman, Heitinga and any other player that's brought in that's better than me. When I established there was a loop-hole in the contract situation, I decided to screw over the very people that helped progress me into a Premiership player."

Make no mistake, there aren't many teams that would have given him the playing time he got at Everton. It's astonishing how someone that scores winners against the Shite and ManUre can be turned on so very quickly but, in this case, it's justified.

Gosling will realise that what he's doing is not really fair. So he will sign with the Barcodes and get a £1.5m signing on fee plus wages of £1m a year. He will appreciate that £1m a year is a wonderful reward for a lad barely out of his teens with a gammy leg and a few dozen games under his belt. He will appreciate that Plymouth deserve better, so he will donate one third of his signing on fee to the club. He will also appreciate that Everton have helped his progress and spent a lot of time and money on his training and rehabilitation from injury. He will donate one third of his signing on fee to an Everton charity - perhaps to help the club work in the community with disabled kids, or to support retired players. £500k will go a long way to a charity. He will keep one third of his signing on fee - £500,000 will buy him a lovely house in the North East. At the end of all this, when he returns to Goodison for the next couple of years to sit on the subs bench for the Barcodes until he is sold to Sheffield United, he will be greeted by warm applause from the Evertonians.

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 10:54 am

hairy cataract wrote:

He could just say he wanted to move away to play more football and he didn't think he'd get as much chance at Everton. If I wanted to do that and Everton had cocked up the paperwork, I'd still go. If he really wants to move on, what choice does he have?
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 10:55 am

Great spin work there, Hairy. You should go in to the buisiness.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 11:05 am

Tonteau wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

He could just say he wanted to move away to play more football and he didn't think he'd get as much chance at Everton. If I wanted to do that and Everton had cocked up the paperwork, I'd still go. If he really wants to move on, what choice does he have?

I know it's only 'paper talk' and the club has fucked up, but if that is what he wanted why indicate to the club that he was willing to sign a contract?

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 11:19 am

Tonteau wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

whats strange about this ? gosling is still out injured for four months,he's going to be remembered
for his lack of first team appearances which surgest hes not ready for the premiership yet,
plus who is going to look after and pay for his well being -health- reabilitation while hes still out injured?
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 12:29 pm

SEFTON wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

whats strange about this ? gosling is still out injured for four months,he's going to be remembered
for his lack of first team appearances which surgest hes not ready for the premiership yet,
plus who is going to look after and pay for his well being -health- reabilitation while hes still out injured?

THinking about this - I wonder if the club are obliged to fund his rehabilitation as the injury happened when he was an Everton employee?

Anyway, if he wanted to go, he should have just asked for a move and let Everton & Plymouth get some payback for the work they've put in.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  The Griffin on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 12:38 pm

Heitinga - see Lescott

Gosling - see Mummy's boy shitbag
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Sat 10 Jul 2010, 11:16 pm

Don't understand all the fuss. He's no great shakes anyway.

How much have we really missed out on?
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 11:14 am

I thought he had a decent game in the first 90 - reflected btw in the markings on The Guardian website where he was 2nd only (at the time) to Robben in the Dutch team. Chief amongst his good work was some good defending from set pieces. He did however look occasionally ropey, losing his positioning (and sometimes looking like a rabbit caught in the headlights of an oncoming car) - although he wasn't the only one to be made to look stupid - at times 6 or 7 Dutch players were sucked into a bottleneck by the Spaniards leaving space which wasn't exploited - look however at the build up to the goal where the 5-6 Dutch players are all at sea in the middle of their own half and then the final ball was excellent to Iniesta to finish - I could see a goal coming from the moment the ball reached the Dutch half of the field.

That said he was only unfortunate in being the scapegoat for some malicious tackles by his colleagues. His first yellow, although it seemed correct, appears to come from the 4th official as Webb doesn't appear to have seen it - clearly something caused the opponent to writhe on the floor! The 2nd yellow came from the need to save a goal but he might have, if slightly less tired, done better in the tackle or been a bit cuter (say used his thigh rather than his hand). No-one will really reflect too harshly on the red card as he had 3-4 teammates who should have earned a red card for far worse offences and the overall Dutch attitude will be panned rather than his technical red card for 2 yellow cards.

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20143
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 11:36 am

I thought Andres 'best player of the tournament' Iniesta went down like a sack of pototoes for H's second yellow. It wasn't even a foul imo.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20313
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 11:47 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:I thought Andres 'best player of the tournament' Iniesta went down like a sack of pototoes for H's second yellow. It wasn't even a foul imo.

he did but JH's hand makes contact with AI's shoulder
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 11:49 am

Mr_Ben wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:I thought Andres 'best player of the tournament' Iniesta went down like a sack of pototoes for H's second yellow. It wasn't even a foul imo.

Football is dead.
Michael Crosby S74
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 28005
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 11:49 am

if that was a foul then what was Puyol's on Robben?
I think Webby was losing count at the end, and J5 just drew the short straw.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 2:20 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:

Yes, but there was extremely little contact.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70202

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 2:39 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:

Hardly a yellow card offence in a contact sport like footy affraid
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20313
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 3:56 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

Hardly a yellow card offence in a contact sport like footy affraid
Iniesta went down very very easily there. JH was unlucky to walk because of that. Now, you could make the case that Iniesta was somewhat on his own towards the box, but there were really quite a few bodies nearby. Hence, I thought it was harsh. He would not have received the yellow (and red) if Iniesta had stayed on his feet and just lost possession.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  yankthetoffee on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 6:39 pm

Does anyone know where Jonny5 is right now?
I haven't seen him mentioned in friendlies or training.
1 week to go. he must be back from the WC holiday by now?
yankthetoffee
yankthetoffee

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2005-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 10:16 pm

yankthetoffee wrote:Does anyone know where Jonny5 is right now?
He's back in training. Just showed up a couple of days ago I think it was. There's a 4-5 minute interview on ETV (I haven't watched it yet though).
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sun 08 Aug 2010, 7:05 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
yankthetoffee wrote:Does anyone know where Jonny5 is right now?
He's back in training. Just showed up a couple of days ago I think it was. There's a 4-5 minute interview on ETV (I haven't watched it yet though).

He said at times last season we had 9 first team players fit and they didnt know where they would get the others from 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 15 Icon_eek
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum