606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 8 Empty Re: 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 01 Sep 2009, 10:46 pm

I quite enjoyed this... some solid tackling, some rash (and awful) tackles & red cards... but some good & scrambled finishes as well.. it seems Johnnie boy enjoys sticking the foot in & also hitting the onion bag cheers

Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34833
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 8 Empty Re: 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 01 Sep 2009, 10:56 pm

Me thinks he was quite liked at Ajax !

Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Tue 01 Sep 2009, 11:05 pm

tadpole3 wrote:So you don't think it was the training ground that clinched the deal ?

I heard he walked into Finch Farm asnd said "Ooooooh, you've got an ice machine!"
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 8 Empty Oh Oh Johnny...

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 01 Sep 2009, 11:15 pm

...seems to be his song... there are loads on youtube of this song at Ajax and Atletico...

we need a scouse version to make him feel welcome Very Happy

Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  The Griffin on Tue 01 Sep 2009, 11:24 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:...seems to be his song... there are loads on youtube of this song at Ajax and Atletico...

we need a scouse version to make him feel welcome Very Happy

Can't make it out........ sounds like a load of pissed up Dutch smackheads hooping their rings up in a toilet bowl........ should feel welcome at GP........... 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 8 Smiley_a drunken afro 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 8 273473
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Tue 01 Sep 2009, 11:26 pm

mindyercarmister? wrote:
tadpole3 wrote:So you don't think it was the training ground that clinched the deal ?

I heard he walked into Finch Farm asnd said "Ooooooh, you've got an ice machine!"

Also heard that he was surprised to find it in perfect working order.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 01 Sep 2009, 11:29 pm

The Griffin wrote:
Can't make it out........ sounds like a load of pissed up Dutch smackheads hooping their rings up in a toilet bowl........ should feel welcome at GP........... 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 8 Smiley_a drunken afro 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 8 273473

easy for the lower Gwladys then ! Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 01 Sep 2009, 11:37 pm

Stick some words round this baby then...

I am SOOOOOO excited about this signing... I can't wait to see him play
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 12:37 am

Statman wrote:
mindyercarmister? wrote:

I should hope so too. It's been serviced every day this transfer window.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 12:46 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Stick some words round this baby then...

He reminds me of Stuart Pearce. Hope he lasts the full 90 minutes in the derbies.

Notice that he seems to get a lot of tap ins for a defender.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 2:25 am

Tonteau wrote:
Statman wrote:
mindyercarmister? wrote:

I should hope so too. It's been serviced every day this transfer window.

thought you were talking about his wife again......tongue
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  detroitblue on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 8:09 am

Statman wrote:

He reminds me of Stuart Pearce. Hope he lasts the full 90 minutes in the derbies.

He reminds me of Van den Howe, he looks like a mentalist and some of his youtube clips make him a short odds to be red carded for breaking Me la's legs in the derby,
but I could live with that Twisted Evil
detroitblue
detroitblue

Number of posts : 6282
Registration date : 2006-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 9:23 am

The Griffin wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Is Bolo Zenden's sister, apparently.

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 8 Charlotte-Sophie-Zenden-02

Which one's our bloke? scratch

id be disappointed with her if i was a footballer
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 10:18 am

detroitblue wrote:
Statman wrote:

He reminds me of Van den Howe, he looks like a mentalist and some of his youtube clips make him a short odds to be red carded for breaking Me la's legs in the derby,
but I could live with that Twisted Evil

Either a Jaap Stam Smile or a Marco Boogers affraid for me!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  detroitblue on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 10:27 am

treblA wrote:
The Griffin wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Is Bolo Zenden's sister, apparently.

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 8 Charlotte-Sophie-Zenden-02

Which one's our bloke? scratch

id be disappointed with her if i was a footballer

Defo in the ressies or over on the bench.
Probably equates to the Hibbo of footy players wives
detroitblue
detroitblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 11:30 am

comment by Kosmoss (U2440389)
posted 1 Hour Ago

Dutch Ajax fan here. Heitinga is able to play either rightback or centerback. However one of the reasons he hasn't played that much at Atletico is the fact he played rightback over there and his preferred position is centerback. Don't know if it's his personal preference, think so, but his qualities aren't at the rightback position. As you might have seen in the friendly between Holland and England, he was at fault at the second goal from Defoe, playing as rightback.

I hope he will play centerback at Everton, else I'm not sure he will be a decent buy.

affraid

I remember him now, Milner skinned him a couple of times and I was thinking that right back for the Dutch must be shite Shocked

Sods law it's our new signing!
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  detroitblue on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 11:32 am

Top Balcony Blue wrote:
comment by Kosmoss (U2440389)
posted 1 Hour Ago

Dutch Ajax fan here. Heitinga is able to play either rightback or centerback. However one of the reasons he hasn't played that much at Atletico is the fact he played rightback over there and his preferred position is centerback. Don't know if it's his personal preference, think so, but his qualities aren't at the rightback position. As you might have seen in the friendly between Holland and England, he was at fault at the second goal from Defoe, playing as rightback.

I hope he will play centerback at Everton, else I'm not sure he will be a decent buy.

affraid

I remember him now, Milner skinned him a couple of times and I was thinking that right back for the Dutch must be shite Shocked

Sods law it's our new signing!

On record wages too! Laughing

Waddya expect, this is Everton mate 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 8 Food-smi
detroitblue
detroitblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 11:35 am

Hibberto will be made up Very Happy
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 1:47 pm

I watched a couple of youtuve videos of him last night and it seems like he's pretty much a hard a$$ and when defending doesn't hesitate to boot the ball into row Z. I hope he has more playing qualitites than what was on show in these videos.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 2:33 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I watched a couple of youtuve videos of him last night and it seems like he's pretty much a hard a$$ and when defending doesn't hesitate to boot the ball into row Z. I hope he has more playing qualitites than what was on show in these videos.

he pops up in the box a lot, and looks okay on the ball. +2 (at least) on Hibbinho right there...
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 2:58 pm

mindyercarmister? wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I watched a couple of youtuve videos of him last night and it seems like he's pretty much a hard a$$ and when defending doesn't hesitate to boot the ball into row Z. I hope he has more playing qualitites than what was on show in these videos.

he pops up in the box a lot, and looks okay on the ball. +2 (at least) on Hibbinho right there...
The videos I watched didn't show him with the ball apart from one screamer from outside the box. Actually, I take that back. He did have one goal that I saw where he dummied the defender and scored with his left foot. And yes, he was in the box for a couple of tap ins. Hell - you got me all convinced he's ace now! lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 70136

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 8 Empty Heitinga bideo

Post  Tonteau on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 3:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smPPtVNpTCc

goalscorer extrodinaire! And the goal line clearance is pretty special too. Can't see much of his defending, though. The reception he gets off the Ajax fans for his last game for the club is pretty good, too.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 3:37 pm

yeah but if you look at his record, he's only just better than one goal in ten games, not much better than james mcfadden territory... Very Happy

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 4:12 pm

I am wondering where Moysey sees this lad playing for us? Like jags started and CM, then RB and finally CB. I wonder will Moyes put him in alongside say Rodwell or Fellaini and then moving Neville to right back? Or right back first?
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  He's Our Tater Not Yours on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 4:25 pm

Bluey wrote:I am wondering where Moysey sees this lad playing for us? Like jags started and CM, then RB and finally CB. I wonder will Moyes put him in alongside say Rodwell or Fellaini and then moving Neville to right back? Or right back first?

Thats crossed my mind as well. I can't even name a starting 11 for us at the moment, cos i have no idea what Moyes plans to do with Heitinga and Billy. Think i preferred it when we didn't have any options. Very Happy
He's Our Tater Not Yours
He's Our Tater Not Yours

Number of posts : 9158

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum