606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

+58
Armchair
Sack the Juggler
SEFTON
Tonteau
Helenqu
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Yankthattoffee
Michael Crosby S74
Super
Blue gazza
RhinoJagz
hairy cataract
Dixie Land
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
My other LB is a Ferrari
Goodison_Gringo
Albert
Lumper
Bryan
The President
Mr_Ben
tadpole
fatboblatch
Gravy & Chips
Statman
Hinchcliffe Corner
Da Judge
blueFire
Diamond
VenezuelaBlue
Sheep Flavour
toffee_pies
yankthetoffee
MagicMike
notepad
Luka Perfect
MyBlueToothBrush
BB
Top Balcony Blue
The Griffin
ToffeeDan
Valentino Blue
Bluey
Gazbow
anticipate_the_pass
WellOilBeefHooked
paul
Kilted_Toffee
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Garry Adams
detroitblue
Blue_Monkey
callmebubbles
Ol' Mother Hibbert
Brummie No Mates
Synth_fg®
Royal Blue Mersey
62 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 4 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Dixie Land Mon 3 Aug - 11:04

He has done well to play in the games that he has done. He was subbed in both of the US games but after playing 90 mins yesterday I would have thought he would be 100% by the 15th.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 4 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  MagicMike Mon 3 Aug - 11:56

He looked ok yesterday. He's always been a tad on the thin side anyway. Tested the keeper with a couple of decent drives too. He even played left mid for a spell!!
MagicMike
MagicMike

Number of posts : 11414
Registration date : 2006-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  MyBlueToothBrush Tue 4 Aug - 13:00

“It is going to take a little while I feel for him to get his full strength back," continued Moyes. "I don’t think he is there yet.

“He has not been right all through pre-season and he is still not right. When you are the shape and build he is, when you lose weight it’s not all that easy to put it back on.

errr a few visits to maccy d supersizes meals and he'll be OK
MyBlueToothBrush
MyBlueToothBrush

Number of posts : 8297
Registration date : 2006-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 4 Aug - 18:52

MyBlueToothBrush wrote:
“It is going to take a little while I feel for him to get his full strength back," continued Moyes. "I don’t think he is there yet.

“He has not been right all through pre-season and he is still not right. When you are the shape and build he is, when you lose weight it’s not all that easy to put it back on.

errr a few visits to maccy d supersizes meals and he'll be OK
We could always hire Dixieland and Brummie No Mates as his personal trainers. He'll be sorted in less than a week. 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 4 F_whistl
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74368
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Tue 4 Aug - 19:38

I was actually glad to have a reason why he looked really poor in preseason. I hope it's not a hibbo bug because it ruined him.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour Tue 4 Aug - 19:48

Bluey wrote:I was actually glad to have a reason why he looked really poor in preseason. I hope it's not a hibbo bug because it ruined him.

To be fair to the said bug I dont think it was that ruined him Very Happy
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicMike Tue 4 Aug - 20:08

Sheep Flavour wrote:
Bluey wrote:I was actually glad to have a reason why he looked really poor in preseason. I hope it's not a hibbo bug because it ruined him.

No, it was Malouda.
MagicMike
MagicMike

Number of posts : 11414
Registration date : 2006-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour Tue 4 Aug - 20:12

MagicMike wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:

No, it was Malouda.

Oh yes.
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Tue 4 Aug - 20:52

MagicMike wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:

No, it was Malouda.

touché

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 4 Empty Fellaini

Post  Top Balcony Blue Sat 8 Aug - 0:34

Fuck me he should get a virus more often. He was outstanding tonight, a class above at times. Ran all over the park, got stuck in to good effect, barely wasted possession and was so unlucky not to score with a great turn and shot. Superb.

Fuckin hell, never thought I'd say that. Don't tell Dixie.
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 8 Aug - 0:39

maybe he's warming up for the arrival of Steven Defour

Number of posts : 40859

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue Sat 8 Aug - 0:47

Tonight exposed yet again how weak we are down the right hand side. Ossie had a good game but that was down to the fact he barely played out wide.
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 8 Aug - 0:49

Top Balcony Blue wrote:Tonight exposed yet again how weak we are down the right hand side. Ossie had a good game but that was down to the fact he barely played out wide.

is the problem with the R-mid or R-back slot TBB ? ... or both ??

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue Sat 8 Aug - 1:14

Both. Hibbo just aint good enough, and Ossie is a central player. Our left side, however, is looking good. Baines and Pienaar carrying on where they left off.
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 8 Aug - 2:25

Top Balcony Blue wrote:Fuck me he should get a virus more often. He was outstanding tonight, a class above at times. Ran all over the park, got stuck in to good effect, barely wasted possession and was so unlucky not to score with a great turn and shot. Superb.

The bloke is a GOD. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Sat 8 Aug - 12:39

Top Balcony Blue wrote:Fuck me he should get a virus more often. He was outstanding tonight, a class above at times. Ran all over the park, got stuck in to good effect, barely wasted possession and was so unlucky not to score with a great turn and shot. Superb.

Fook me... I know Dixie is a fan... but I do beliee that on the day he was transferred I sai he would become an Everton legend.... our own version of Patrick Vieira... and I have seen nothing that would make me want to change my opinion.

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9782
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  detroitblue Sat 8 Aug - 12:40

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:maybe he's warming up for the arrival of Steven Defour

Wouldn't that be nice Cool
detroitblue
detroitblue

Number of posts : 6282
Registration date : 2006-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 8 Aug - 14:39

maybe, even as a stick man, he was carrying too much weight? clown
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Sat 8 Aug - 19:03

I wondered what was up from the two previous games .. perhaps you fellas will appreciate him a bit more now eh?
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 9 Aug - 0:07

I liked Borat from the first time I saw him in a Chang blue... he's got stamina & balls

this year he's got a great chance to really step up another gear.. if he stops getting silly yellows he'll be tremendous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue_Monkey Sun 9 Aug - 14:19

I also stated (in a previous thread somewhere in my history) that I thought Felli would be a terrific signing for us and go on to become a leg end (citing Vidic and Evra as people had dodgy first seasons who went on to be class).

I also want to state for the record that Anichebe will never amount to anything and should be sold to anyone for any price however small (unless he comes good, in which case, I told you that kid was going to be class).
Blue_Monkey
Blue_Monkey

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 9 Aug - 14:27

Blue_Monkey wrote:I also stated (in a previous thread somewhere in my history) that I thought Felli would be a terrific signing for us and go on to become a leg end (citing Vidic and Evra as people had dodgy first seasons who went on to be class).

I also want to state for the record that Anichebe will never amount to anything and should be sold to anyone for any price however small (unless he comes good, in which case, I told you that kid was going to be class).
Besiktas can have him for £8M.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue_Monkey Sun 9 Aug - 14:30

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Blue_Monkey wrote:I also stated (in a previous thread somewhere in my history) that I thought Felli would be a terrific signing for us and go on to become a leg end (citing Vidic and Evra as people had dodgy first seasons who went on to be class).

Besiktas can have him for £8M.

If I had £8m I'd pay them to take him away.
Blue_Monkey
Blue_Monkey

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 4 Empty Fellaini

Post  Statman Mon 31 Aug - 0:17

His determination to win the ball and then his pass for the Jo near third goal was great.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 31 Aug - 1:50

Statman wrote:His determination to win the ball and then his pass for the Jo near third goal was great.
I agree. Moyes talked about that some of the players needed a kick up the backside this week. Fellaini was maybe one of them? He didn't start and I guess was after to prove to Moyes that he "should" have been. 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 4 Confused
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next