606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured)

+35
Michael Crosby S74
hairy cataract
Tonteau
ToffeeDan
SEFTON
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Yankthattoffee
Dixie Land
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Made 4 Gwladys
Albert
Merseyblue
Cahill the Great
Blue gazza
tadpole
Helenqu
Statman
My other LB is a Ferrari
SouthernSmugToffee
Bryan
notepad
Hinchcliffe Corner
Da Judge
Gravy & Chips
Diamond
BB
Lumper
RhinoJagz
Armchair
Mr_Ben
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Bluey
Valentino Blue
The Griffin
detroitblue
39 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured) - Page 4 Empty Re: 28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured)

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:17 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:not worth 30k a week, why the fuck are we offering that.

Get rid for 350k in January and buy James McFadden II from Motherwell
Rumour is the offer was actually significantly less than 30k... IMO he's worth about 10k / week... but IMHO I think he's shit

agreed and agreed
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured) - Page 4 Empty Re: 28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured)

Post  BB Sat 11 Dec 2010, 10:27 pm

WTF? He's 22 and had a huge injury.
Give the lad a break.
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 11 Dec 2010, 11:48 pm

BB wrote:WTF? He's 22 and had a huge injury.
Give the lad a break.

Nolan gave him a break. The last thing he needs is another one. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 12 Dec 2010, 12:24 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Rumour is the offer was actually significantly less than 30k... IMO he's worth about 10k / week... but IMHO I think he's shit

I'm shit at my job can I have £10K/week? Wink
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:28 am

Statman wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

I'm shit at my job can I have £10K/week? Wink
very good point... get rid of the mule

Number of posts : 40856
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 13 Dec 2010, 10:26 am

Everton’s Victor Anichebe warned to ‘take it or leave it’ on new deal

Read More http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2010/12/13/everton-s-victor-anichebe-warned-to-take-it-or-leave-it-on-new-deal-100252-27814551/#ixzz17zCb9R3I

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Mon 13 Dec 2010, 10:59 am

It's not a bad deal for a 22 year old lad who hasn't been a regular player.

Forget my last comment. Don't give him a break. Very Happy
BB
BB

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Mon 13 Dec 2010, 12:44 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Everton’s Victor Anichebe warned to ‘take it or leave it’ on new deal

Read More http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2010/12/13/everton-s-victor-anichebe-warned-to-take-it-or-leave-it-on-new-deal-100252-27814551/#ixzz17zCb9R3I

Compenstation is always a bit of a grey area, we never know what we would have been entitled to for Gosling though reports varied from 2-4 million, based on the Sturridge deal we should probably be entitled to more in compensation than I'd imagine most teams would be willing to pay for him anyway, he's played and scored goals in the premiership and Europe on a more regular basis than Sturridge had/has. he's a full international already and he's been brought through our own youth academy unlike Gosling who we bought as a young player.
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Mon 13 Dec 2010, 1:36 pm

he's never going to get in our first team, he's 22 and needs games. cant blame him for leaving.
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Mon 13 Dec 2010, 2:43 pm

treblA wrote:he's never going to get in our first team, he's 22 and needs games. cant blame him for leaving.

I presume you mean Anichebe as Gosling is only 20 I think, but isn't Anichebe already in our first team? He started last week after all and was starting before his injury. As a striker, probably not, but Moyes sees something else in him, so I'd say he is probably more valuable to us now than ever before. He's developing all the time, and I'm starting to get quite fond of the lad to be fair to him. I expect him to actually become a top quality player over the next 2 years.
BB
BB

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Mon 13 Dec 2010, 2:56 pm

BB wrote:
treblA wrote:he's never going to get in our first team, he's 22 and needs games. cant blame him for leaving.

I presume you mean Anichebe as Gosling is only 20 I think, but isn't Anichebe already in our first team? He started last week after all and was starting before his injury. As a striker, probably not, but Moyes sees something else in him, so I'd say he is probably more valuable to us now than ever before. He's developing all the time, and I'm starting to get quite fond of the lad to be fair to him. I expect him to actually become a top quality player over the next 2 years.

he has some very good attributes but too often forgets to use them. I can't see him ever being classed as a top quality player but he will IMO be/become a very usefull player in this league.
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 13 Dec 2010, 4:39 pm

I think he is pretty rubbish and whatever talent he has is wasted because he is whinging or being lazy. So I'm not arsed if he stays or goes.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22536
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Mon 13 Dec 2010, 7:05 pm

Given what this club have done for him I want him to fuck off and find how green the other pastures are. That lad is a tit, but a symptom of paying too much too soon.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Mon 13 Dec 2010, 11:01 pm

Give the lad a break.

I've had a huge injury. does that make it ok if I'm shit at my job too? Cos he certainly is .

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Tue 14 Dec 2010, 12:33 am

Bryan wrote:
Give the lad a break.

I've had a huge injury. does that make it ok if I'm shit at my job too? Cos he certainly is .

Do you have a big black cock? 28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured) - Page 4 Confused
BB
BB

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Wed 15 Dec 2010, 2:01 pm

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/10/12/15/manual_092440.html&TEAMHD=soccer
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Wed 15 Dec 2010, 2:55 pm

BB wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Give the lad a break.

Do you have a big black cock? 28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured) - Page 4 Confused

i don't, but give me £20 grand a week and i'll get one
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Wed 15 Dec 2010, 3:41 pm

YAKUBLUE (Wed 15 Dec 2010 - 14:55) wrote:
BB wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Give the lad a break.

There ya go. Very Happy
Spoiler:
BB
BB

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Wed 15 Dec 2010, 5:07 pm

BB wrote:
YAKUBLUE (Wed 15 Dec 2010 - 14:55) wrote:
BB wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Give the lad a break.

There ya go. Very Happy
Spoiler:

That looks quite small to me.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4509
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 16 Dec 2010, 2:24 am

Nigerian striker Victor Anichebe is ready to back down in his contract wrangle with Everton and fight for his Goodison Park future.
Full story: Daily Mail

don't mess with the moyes Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 16 Dec 2010, 3:41 am

YAKUBLUE wrote:Nigerian striker Victor Anichebe is ready to back down in his contract wrangle with Everton and fight for his Goodison Park future.
Full story: Daily Mail

don't mess with the moyes Very Happy
More like "I ain't got a single offer from any other club in the top 4 divisions in England. Motherwell might be interested, but we all know how shite the Scottish league is, so maybe I need to take this offer that Everton offered after all."
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74368

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Thu 16 Dec 2010, 10:03 am

Victor Anichebe is ready to back down in his contract wrangle with Everton and fight for his Goodison Park future. The Nigerian striker rebuffed the offer of lucrative three-year deal last week and that appeared to signal an end to his Everton career. However, Anichebe was stung by criticism he received from supporters when coming on as a substitute against Wigan Athletic and now hopes a deal can be reached. 'I want to stay at Everton,' Anichebe said. 'I have been here since I was a boy and I have grown up at the club. 'I am happy at the club, happy with the players, happy with the manager and I don’t have any problem with anyone at the club.'

Super
Super

Number of posts : 38095
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 16 Dec 2010, 10:21 am

Super (Thu 16 Dec - 10:03) wrote:
Victor Anichebe is ready to back down in his contract wrangle with Everton and fight for his Goodison Park future. The Nigerian striker rebuffed the offer of lucrative three-year deal last week and that appeared to signal an end to his Everton career. However, Anichebe was stung by criticism he received from supporters when coming on as a substitute against Wigan Athletic and now hopes a deal can be reached. 'I want to stay at Everton,' Anichebe said. 'I have been here since I was a boy and I have grown up at the club. 'I am happy at the club, happy with the players, happy with the manager and I don’t have any problem with anyone at the club.'

more likely he was stung by the fact that his agent couldn't get him a better deal anywhere else cos noone wanted the mardy fucker
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 16 Dec 2010, 10:40 am

Sack the Juggler (Thu 16 Dec - 10:21) wrote:
Super (Thu 16 Dec - 10:03) wrote:

more likely he was stung by the fact that his agent couldn't get him a better deal anywhere else cos noone wanted the mardy fucker

FACT
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 16 Dec 2010, 11:05 am

we should transfer list & sell the fucker anyway now... it'll send a strong message to players not to fuck around on contracts

..he's shit anyway so what's to lose ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next