606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

+52
My other LB is a Ferrari
Dixie Land
Knight of Thorgothshire
Yankthattoffee
Gravy & Chips
hairy cataract
Super
SEFTON
El Pablo
RhinoJagz
Goodison_Gringo
Tonteau
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
anticipate_the_pass
Blue gazza
Merseyblue
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Sack the Juggler
toffee_pies
SouthernSmugToffee
Statman
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Mr_Ben
Helenqu
Albert
WellOilBeefHooked
Cahill the Great
Michael Crosby S74
Lumper
ToffeeDan
Hinchcliffe Corner
fatboblatch
Kilted_Toffee
Bryan
MagicMike
The Griffin
Top Balcony Blue
Luka Perfect
Bluey
Sheep Flavour
Gazbow
paul
BB
Da Judge
Diamond
tadpole
Brummie No Mates
yankthetoffee
notepad
Valentino Blue
VenezuelaBlue
He's Our Tater Not Yours
56 posters

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 Empty Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 25 Nov 2012, 12:20 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Baines has been sensational lately, some of his direct runs have made Bale look like my nan. I was thinking yesterday that his game has now reached a peak and that he could get a regular start in any of the money clubs. I'd be surprised if nobody came in for him. Cole will be leaving Chelsea at the end of the season too. However, Baines worth a fuck of a lot more than £8m isn't he?

If we lose Baines and Feillaini we're in trouble.
You're all panicking. Stop it now!
Nobody is going anywhere!
WBA will flop and Rafa will wreck Chavski.
Goofy will hurt a fetlock and SAF's statue will fall over in the wind and land on Helen Flanagan's head resulting in a lawsuit which will destroy ManYoo.
It will all be good.
Just calm down and think blue.
all ov yuz!
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 Empty Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 25 Nov 2012, 1:34 pm

The President wrote:Manchester United believe they can secure the £8m signing of Everton and England left-back Leighton Baines, 27, in the January transfer window.
Full story: Sunday Express
8 Million 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 273473

Number of posts : 40860
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Sun 25 Nov 2012, 2:01 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
The President wrote:Manchester United believe they can secure the £8m signing of Everton and England left-back Leighton Baines, 27, in the January transfer window.
Full story: Sunday Express
8 Million 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 830563

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 273473

Can never understand the figures quoted when they report about Baines. It's like they don't actually watch football.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6841
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 25 Nov 2012, 2:02 pm

Bluejags wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Baines has been sensational lately, some of his direct runs have made Bale look like my nan. I was thinking yesterday that his game has now reached a peak and that he could get a regular start in any of the money clubs. I'd be surprised if nobody came in for him. Cole will be leaving Chelsea at the end of the season too. However, Baines worth a fuck of a lot more than £8m isn't he?

Id be expecting £40m for the pair to help Moyes rebuild. Start again with the next up in coming Belgian and turn Oviedo into the new Baines. Buy Suarez with the other £35m and stick him in the reserves. Very Happy

Oviedo did look good yesterday didn't he? Early days etc, but you can usually tell if someone has that "something" and he seems to have it. I remember when Moyes was blooding a few of the younger players, and Rodwell definitely stood out, not cos he was doing anything special, but because he played with conviction and seemed to grow on the pitch rather than shrink like some of the other youngsters at that time, all of whom have been moved on (and not at the huge profit we got with Rodwell). I also think Hitz offers more in midfield than Neville does, he's got a good eye for a pass and he always seems to be looking forward. I know yesterday was a fuck up, but considering we had so many players missing we didn't look that unbalanced. The squad is probably about 16 or 17 players deep now, whereas before we probably only had to lose two first teamers to look fucking awful.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25858

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sun 25 Nov 2012, 4:52 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Id be expecting £40m for the pair to help Moyes rebuild. Start again with the next up in coming Belgian and turn Oviedo into the new Baines. Buy Suarez with the other £35m and stick him in the reserves. Very Happy

Oviedo did look good yesterday didn't he? Early days etc, but you can usually tell if someone has that "something" and he seems to have it. I remember when Moyes was blooding a few of the younger players, and Rodwell definitely stood out, not cos he was doing anything special, but because he played with conviction and seemed to grow on the pitch rather than shrink like some of the other youngsters at that time, all of whom have been moved on (and not at the huge profit we got with Rodwell). I also think Hitz offers more in midfield than Neville does, he's got a good eye for a pass and he always seems to be looking forward. I know yesterday was a fuck up, but considering we had so many players missing we didn't look that unbalanced. The squad is probably about 16 or 17 players deep now, whereas before we probably only had to lose two first teamers to look fucking awful.

Thing is, I think Moyes know the gig by now. He knows Kenwright wont sell any of the players from under his nose yet if a big offer comes in for any of his key players, it will be difficult to hold on to them. However it he gets the majority of the funds to reinvest in the squad then he can continue to look forward. We've sold Rooney, Arteta, Lescott, Rodwell and er Gosling in his time but we will continue to get stronger. As someone said earlier, we have a strong scouting network so im sure he's already looking beyond Fellaini and perhaps even Baines. To be honest if any players starts making declarations that we 'must finish 4th' for him to stay then he's already playing for a transfer. Just hope he realized the hand Moyes has played making him the player that he is today.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Tue 27 Nov 2012, 1:34 am

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is focusing his attention on £15m Everton player Leighton Baines, 27, after opting not to try to sign 31-year-old Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole.
Full story: Daily Mail

It's going up

The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 27 Nov 2012, 2:10 am

The President wrote:Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is focusing his attention on £15m Everton player Leighton Baines, 27, after opting not to try to sign 31-year-old Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole.

It's going up

£15M would be a steal considering he ought to walk into the Man Utd team. I bet Fergie would pay £20M for him.

Having said that, no need to sell one of the best players - it would sell the wrong message to the rest of the squad. Need to hold on to the players and then add more quality.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74368

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Tue 27 Nov 2012, 12:06 pm

The President wrote:Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is focusing his attention on £15m Everton player Leighton Baines, 27, after opting not to try to sign 31-year-old Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole.

It's going up

halfway there, Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 28 Nov 2012, 10:14 pm

Moyes:

Leighton Baines has got a bit of a hamstring strain which is a blow to us."
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Wed 28 Nov 2012, 10:15 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Moyes:

It will be fine in the morning Very Happy
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 28 Nov 2012, 10:15 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Moyes:

No I can't think of worse news No

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 28 Nov 2012, 10:20 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Moyes:

Suarez shagged your missus? 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 Confused
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 28 Nov 2012, 10:24 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Moyes:

Suarez shagged your missus? 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 Confused
yeah I know ... but she's got a dose Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 28 Nov 2012, 11:06 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Moyes:

yeah I know ... but she's got a dose Very Happy

At least he didn't go down on her or else she would be dead as well with those gnashers.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 29 Nov 2012, 1:25 am

[quote="hairy cataract"]
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Moyes:

Suarez shagged your dad 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 Confused [/quote Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Thu 29 Nov 2012, 9:13 am

affraid 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 Crash
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Thu 29 Nov 2012, 10:22 am

Good job we've got oviedo who can fill in.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15978
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Thu 29 Nov 2012, 12:00 pm

Tonteau wrote:Good job we've got oviedo who can fill in.
I am actually strangely looking forward to seeing this.
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 29 Nov 2012, 12:01 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Moyes:

"a bit of a hamstring strain"

No broken fetlocks and ruptured elbows, just a strain. See him for the Spurs game.
He could do with a break anyway. sunny
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sat 29 Dec 2012, 7:04 am

Manchester United are increasingly confident of signing Leighton Baines next month. Sportsmail understands talks between United and Everton over the protracted transfer have reopened and Old Trafford chiefs feel the Merseysiders will now sell the England star for £15million. Sir Alex Ferguson has made a replacement for first-choice left back Patrice Evra a top priority, with Chelsea’s Ashley Cole, who is out of contract at the end of the season, another option for Ferguson. But he prefers Baines, even though he will face stiff competition for the 28-year-old in the transfer window. A senior Arsenal scout watched Baines play in Everton’s win over West Ham. Chelsea have eyes on the defender as they search for a new left back, given Cole’s expected departure in the summer. Paris Saint- Germain are also keen.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38095
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 29 Dec 2012, 10:55 am

Super wrote:
Manchester United are increasingly confident of signing Leighton Baines next month. Sportsmail understands talks between United and Everton over the protracted transfer have reopened and Old Trafford chiefs feel the Merseysiders will now sell the England star for £15million. Sir Alex Ferguson has made a replacement for first-choice left back Patrice Evra a top priority, with Chelsea’s Ashley Cole, who is out of contract at the end of the season, another option for Ferguson. But he prefers Baines, even though he will face stiff competition for the 28-year-old in the transfer window. A senior Arsenal scout watched Baines play in Everton’s win over West Ham. Chelsea have eyes on the defender as they search for a new left back, given Cole’s expected departure in the summer. Paris Saint- Germain are also keen.

what do you think the odds are us selling Baines for 15m+ and buying Lescott for 6m+ and putting Lescott at left back?
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 29 Dec 2012, 11:37 am

fatboblatch wrote:
Super wrote:

what do you think the odds are us selling Baines for 15m+ and buying Lescott for 6m+ and putting Lescott at left back?

I hope it would be £20m+ for Baines before Moyes considers any deal.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22536
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 29 Dec 2012, 12:54 pm

Oviedo is a ready made replacement for Baines, they look very similar players. The only thing is whether he is ready yet? Even Baines couldn't get a start when he first came to Goodison.

I'd still love to have Lescott back. So, if Baines and Fellaini go, BK pockets £50m and spends £10m of that on LeScott, I would probably pick as our first choice:

Howard
Neville Jags Lescott Oviedo
Mirallas Ossie Gibbo Hitz Pienaar
Jelli

£40m left over to spend on a goalie, a new striker, a box to box midfielder, some pies and a holiday for all of us in Mr Ben's villa cheers
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 29 Dec 2012, 1:08 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Oviedo is a ready made replacement for Baines, they look very similar players. The only thing is whether he is ready yet? Even Baines couldn't get a start when he first came to Goodison.

I'd still love to have Lescott back. So, if Baines and Fellaini go, BK pockets £50m and spends £10m of that on LeScott, I would probably pick as our first choice:

Howard
Neville Jags Lescott Oviedo
Mirallas Ossie Gibbo Hitz Pienaar
Jelli

£40m left over to spend on a goalie, a new striker, a box to box midfielder, some pies and a holiday for all of us in Mr Ben's villa cheers

I think if Fellaini goes DM will have an instant replacement ready ie Distin when we sold Lescott.

Have you checked out our 2013 holiday rates?

Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Sun 30 Dec 2012, 8:56 am

Separated at birth

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 2012-010
Leighton Baines

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 17 Leight10
Bradley Wiggins

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next