606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

22:Ayegbeni Yakubu - being fed on Chicken!

+43
tadpole
SEFTON
Made 4 Gwladys
hairy cataract
Gravy & Chips
Cahill the Great
Goodison_Gringo
SouthernSmugToffee
Hinchcliffe Corner
Sheep Flavour
Mr_Ben
BB
Armchair
The President
Sack the Juggler
Tonteau
Albert
Blue gazza
MagicMike
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Da Judge
Dixie Land
RhinoJagz
Diamond
Lumper
The Griffin
My other LB is a Ferrari
WellOilBeefHooked
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Bluey
Luka Perfect
Top Balcony Blue
Brummie No Mates
Gazbow
notepad
Bryan
Valentino Blue
ToffeeDan
Statman
toffee_pies
Michael Crosby S74
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
El Pablo
47 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

22:Ayegbeni Yakubu - being fed on Chicken! - Page 3 Empty Re: 22:Ayegbeni Yakubu - being fed on Chicken!

Post  Armchair Wed 30 Dec 2009, 5:31 pm

The ACN should give him time to find his goalscoring touch. As long as Saha is fit (big if) we'll be fine.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22502
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

22:Ayegbeni Yakubu - being fed on Chicken! - Page 3 Empty Re: 22:Ayegbeni Yakubu - being fed on Chicken!

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 30 Dec 2009, 6:36 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:The ACN should give him time to find his goalscoring touch. As long as Saha is fit (big if) we'll be fine.
Somewhat worrying that Cahill limped off. And what about Jo? Injured or just shit? Vaughan can't be relied upon for sure.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari Wed 30 Dec 2009, 7:30 pm

So did Yobo just stay at home ?
My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Registration date : 2006-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 30 Dec 2009, 7:32 pm

My other LB is a Ferrari wrote:So did Yobo just stay at home ?
Still injured I assume. 22:Ayegbeni Yakubu - being fed on Chicken! - Page 3 Confused
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari Wed 30 Dec 2009, 7:34 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Still injured I assume. 22:Ayegbeni Yakubu - being fed on Chicken! - Page 3 Confused

Isn't he the captain? Would be good to show face...
My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Registration date : 2006-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 30 Dec 2009, 7:36 pm

My other LB is a Ferrari wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:

Isn't he the captain? Would be good to show face...
I rather see him getting the proper rehab in Liverpool. Very Happy
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

22:Ayegbeni Yakubu - being fed on Chicken! - Page 3 Empty The Yak is a fat Fucking Wanker

Post  Gazbow Sun 07 Mar 2010, 4:41 pm

Done nothing since injury... Lazy bastard.

Give me 40k a week, i would make an effort.
Gazbow
Gazbow

Number of posts : 18433

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 07 Mar 2010, 4:52 pm

He is nailed on the score in the 2nd half now. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sun 07 Mar 2010, 4:55 pm

He's got a very good penalty record in PL
Shame about today 22:Ayegbeni Yakubu - being fed on Chicken! - Page 3 Crash
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sun 07 Mar 2010, 4:57 pm

Everton have failed to score three of their six penalties in the league this season, the joint-most with Portsmouth."

affraid
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 07 Mar 2010, 5:00 pm

I think Vic has been worse.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 07 Mar 2010, 5:02 pm

Lads... we are winning. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazbow Sun 07 Mar 2010, 5:10 pm

Dixie Landon Donovan wrote:Lads... we are winning. Very Happy

He's still a fat twat.

more power in a fart than my left boot, but a fat nob rider.
Gazbow
Gazbow

Number of posts : 18433

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Sun 07 Mar 2010, 5:15 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 07 Mar 2010, 6:01 pm

Gazbow wrote:
Dixie Landon Donovan wrote:Lads... we are winning. Very Happy

He's still a fat twat.

more power in a fart than my left boot, but a fat nob rider.

lol! lol! lol!
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue Sun 07 Mar 2010, 8:19 pm

To be fair to the Yak his all round play was decent. His finishing, granted, was terrible. One of those though, had his 1st gone in he'd have got a bagful.
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 07 Mar 2010, 8:28 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:To be fair to the Yak his all round play was decent. His finishing, granted, was terrible. One of those though, had his 1st gone in he'd have got a bagful.

yeah, funny how his first touch was fine when he was holding the ball up, which he and Vic did very well, but everything in front of goal he snatched at.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Sun 07 Mar 2010, 8:55 pm

On another day he would have got a hat-trick. He was/is never one to go chasing the ball, he is a goal scorer, if that chance had gone in and not hit the bar I reckon he would have got a hat-trick.

He was trying too hard.
Michael Crosby S74
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 07 Mar 2010, 9:02 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:On another day he would have got a hat-trick. He was/is never one to go chasing the ball, he is a goal scorer, if that chance had gone in and not hit the bar I reckon he would have got a hat-trick.

He was trying too hard.

What do you reckon to Arteta's hat-trick goal? If Rooney had been on two the pundits would have been queueing up to give that to him.

The cross/chip had beaten the keeper and would have gone in (I'm fairly sure) if the defender hadn't helped it in. Isn't a goal credited to the attacker as long as his effort isn't deflected in having not been on target?
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Sun 07 Mar 2010, 9:26 pm

Statman wrote:
Michael Crosby S74 wrote:On another day he would have got a hat-trick. He was/is never one to go chasing the ball, he is a goal scorer, if that chance had gone in and not hit the bar I reckon he would have got a hat-trick.

He was trying too hard.

What do you reckon to Arteta's hat-trick goal? If Rooney had been on two the pundits would have been queueing up to give that to him.

The cross/chip had beaten the keeper and would have gone in (I'm fairly sure) if the defender hadn't helped it in. Isn't a goal credited to the attacker as long as his effort isn't deflected in having not been on target?

I'm just watching the game back as I type (remembered to V+ it for once), the deflected/own goals are always a bit dodgy IMO, as long as the ball ends up in the back of the net it doesn't really matter how it got there.
Michael Crosby S74
Michael Crosby S74

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Sun 07 Mar 2010, 9:31 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:
Statman wrote:

He was trying too hard.

I'm just watching the game back as I type (remembered to V+ it for once), the deflected/own goals are always a bit dodgy IMO, as long as the ball ends up in the back of the net it doesn't really matter how it got there.

I'd give it as a hat-trick, it was on target.
Michael Crosby S74
Michael Crosby S74

Back to top Go down

Post  The Griffin Sun 07 Mar 2010, 11:49 pm

I think he has a more powerful shot in his left foot - saw him nearly take the net off the posts at GP when he was playing for Portsmouth ( 22:Ayegbeni Yakubu - being fed on Chicken! - Page 3 F_laugh ), back to goal, corner of 18 yard box Family Enclosure side, he just let the ball drift past him, 'bummed' the defender out of the way and whacked it into the top corner - the ball would still have been travelling now if the net hadn't been there - we won 2-1 - late goal from Ossie.

Anyway, Baines should take our penalties.
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  toffee_pies Mon 08 Mar 2010, 12:38 am

I agree it was frustrating to see the Yak miss all those chances today but at least he was getting into positions to score even if he didn't which is mote than can be said for the majority of games he has played in this season. I thought his hold up play today was very good. He could yet prove vital in the run in to the end of the season.
toffee_pies
toffee_pies

Number of posts : 5080
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Mon 08 Mar 2010, 12:45 am

toffee_pies wrote:I agree it was frustrating to see the Yak miss all those chances today but at least he was getting into positions to score even if he didn't which is mote than can be said for the majority of games he has played in this season. I thought his hold up play today was very good. He could yet prove vital in the run in to the end of the season.

He played well today. The break he made when he should have played Johnny H in showed that he is getting fitter. His desire to beat his man to the ball on the half way line and then surge forward (only to be selfish at the end) suggests that he is finding his way again.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Mon 08 Mar 2010, 4:37 am

Statman wrote:
toffee_pies wrote:I agree it was frustrating to see the Yak miss all those chances today but at least he was getting into positions to score even if he didn't which is mote than can be said for the majority of games he has played in this season. I thought his hold up play today was very good. He could yet prove vital in the run in to the end of the season.

He played well today. The break he made when he should have played Johnny H in showed that he is getting fitter. His desire to beat his man to the ball on the half way line and then surge forward (only to be selfish at the end) suggests that he is finding his way again.

Have to agree he had a bad injury and it will take time for him to get back to his best. Especially as Saha has been on form on is no 1 striker at the moment. I think next season we will see the old Yak, if not sell him.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next