Jonas Lossl

Go down

Jonas Lossl Empty Jonas Lossl

Post  Super on Fri 24 May 2019, 2:38 pm

Super
Super

Number of posts : 36844
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jonas Lossl Empty Re: Jonas Lossl

Post  Armchair on Fri 24 May 2019, 4:03 pm

Who?

Good to see us getting some business done early though.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19666
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Jonas Lossl Empty Re: Jonas Lossl

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 24 May 2019, 5:24 pm

Welcome.. but scratch

Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34468
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Jonas Lossl Empty Re: Jonas Lossl

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 24 May 2019, 8:35 pm

I'm actually fine with this signing. He's had some good games when I have watched Huddersfield games or highlights. And I think it means that he is clear on that he's the #2 at Everton. If anything, he'll push Pickford more than Stek ever could.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68374
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Jonas Lossl Empty Re: Jonas Lossl

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 24 May 2019, 8:41 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I'm actually fine with this signing. He's had some good games when I have watched Huddersfield games or highlights. And I think it means that he is clear on that he's the #2 at Everton. If anything, he'll push Pickford more than Stek ever could.
or... we're resigned to selling Pickford ... England no 1... Champions league & all that usual bollocks
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34468
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Jonas Lossl Empty Re: Jonas Lossl

Post  Armchair on Fri 24 May 2019, 9:37 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I'm actually fine with this signing. He's had some good games when I have watched Huddersfield games or highlights. And I think it means that he is clear on that he's the #2 at Everton. If anything, he'll push Pickford more than Stek ever could.
or... we're resigned to selling Pickford ... England no 1... Champions league & all that usual bollocks

Given some of his clangers this season, who would buy him and how much would they pay?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19666
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Jonas Lossl Empty Re: Jonas Lossl

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 25 May 2019, 8:28 am

Armchair wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I'm actually fine with this signing. He's had some good games when I have watched Huddersfield games or highlights. And I think it means that he is clear on that he's the #2 at Everton. If anything, he'll push Pickford more than Stek ever could.
or... we're resigned to selling Pickford ... England no 1... Champions league & all that usual bollocks

Given some of his clangers this season, who would buy him and how much would they pay?
United .... and they are ready to be mugged with Ollie at the wheel Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34468
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Jonas Lossl Empty Re: Jonas Lossl

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 25 May 2019, 5:16 pm

He looks a good shot-stopper, Schmeichel-esque perhaps?  Still, what can you learn from a four minute YouTube vid?

Mind you, didn't realise he was 30, I thought he was a youngster. Shows how much I know.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24023
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Jonas Lossl Empty Re: Jonas Lossl

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum