Kurt Zouma

Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Kurt Zouma

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 30 Mar 2019, 1:28 pm

Everton have told 24-year-old France defender Kurt Zouma, who is on loan at Goodison Park from Chelsea, that they want to sign him on a permanent basis. (Times - subscription required)
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34406
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 24 Apr 2019, 4:03 pm

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chelseas-kurt-zouma-transfer-stance-16170230

Everton want to buy Zouma, Chelsea might want to keep hold of him if they have a transfer ban.. and also if they don't have a transfer ban, slow news day

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25847
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Armchair on Wed 24 Apr 2019, 4:56 pm

He's good - sign him!

Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19644
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 25 Apr 2019, 1:30 pm

He's only 24? I thought he was older to be honest.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68336
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 25 Apr 2019, 7:57 pm

If we can only hang on to what we've got.
Gomes, Zouma and watch the vultures circling at the end of next season if Digne has another season like this.
If we get 7th we'll need everyone, other than the obvious Besic, Sandro, Niasse, Martina, Bolasie, Mirallas (jeez, we could make a team of rejectfulness out of that lot.)
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6322
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 25 Apr 2019, 9:10 pm

He’s under Contract for another 4 years with Chelsea. So I would expect him on another loan next year.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 08 May 2019, 7:48 pm

Chelsea are going to recall him for next season aren't they

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48202945
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34406
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 09 May 2019, 12:57 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Chelsea are going to recall him for next season aren't they

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48202945
I think they already have a ton of defenders on their books, so much that they are letting Gary Cahill go, I think its more likley they will recall Morata from Athletico and Bakayoko from Milan..... well I can hope anyway Very Happy

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25847
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 10 May 2019, 12:48 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Chelsea are going to recall him for next season aren't they

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48202945
I think they already have a ton of defenders on their books, so much that they are letting Gary Cahill go, I think its more likley they will recall Morata from Athletico and Bakayoko from Milan..... well I can hope anyway Very Happy
I think he's a gonna.
Can't get around those pesky transfer bans.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6322
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 15 May 2019, 1:37 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Chelsea are going to recall him for next season aren't they

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48202945
I think they already have a ton of defenders on their books, so much that they are letting Gary Cahill go, I think its more likley they will recall Morata from Athletico and Bakayoko from Milan..... well I can hope anyway Very Happy
I think he's a gonna.
Can't get around those pesky transfer bans.
looks like he is heading back, according to the Evening Standard.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea/the-chelsea-loan-trio-set-for-senior-roles-next-season-amid-fifa-transfer-ban-a4142751.html

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25847
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Da Judge on Wed 15 May 2019, 8:12 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Chelsea are going to recall him for next season aren't they

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48202945
I think they already have a ton of defenders on their books, so much that they are letting Gary Cahill go, I think its more likley they will recall Morata from Athletico and Bakayoko from Milan..... well I can hope anyway Very Happy
I think he's a gonna.
Can't get around those pesky transfer bans.
looks like he is heading back, according to the Evening Standard.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea/the-chelsea-loan-trio-set-for-senior-roles-next-season-amid-fifa-transfer-ban-a4142751.html

How has Holgate played down at West Bromwich.... I know he in not a Zouma but with the right partnership I thought he had potential...

_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8838
Age : 58
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Lumper on Wed 15 May 2019, 9:56 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Chelsea are going to recall him for next season aren't they

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48202945
I think they already have a ton of defenders on their books, so much that they are letting Gary Cahill go, I think its more likley they will recall Morata from Athletico and Bakayoko from Milan..... well I can hope anyway Very Happy
I think he's a gonna.
Can't get around those pesky transfer bans.
looks like he is heading back, according to the Evening Standard.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea/the-chelsea-loan-trio-set-for-senior-roles-next-season-amid-fifa-transfer-ban-a4142751.html

How has Holgate played down at West Bromwich.... I know he in not a Zouma but with the right partnership I thought he had potential...

He’d a good start. I watched him in the two play off game and he was solid enough but that was as a right back.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6263
Age : 42
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 16 May 2019, 10:56 am

Lumper wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Chelsea are going to recall him for next season aren't they

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48202945
I think they already have a ton of defenders on their books, so much that they are letting Gary Cahill go, I think its more likley they will recall Morata from Athletico and Bakayoko from Milan..... well I can hope anyway Very Happy
I think he's a gonna.
Can't get around those pesky transfer bans.
looks like he is heading back, according to the Evening Standard.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea/the-chelsea-loan-trio-set-for-senior-roles-next-season-amid-fifa-transfer-ban-a4142751.html

How has Holgate played down at West Bromwich.... I know he in not a Zouma but with the right partnership I thought he had potential...

He’d a good start. I watched him in the two play off game and he was solid enough but that was as a right back.
I watched the second playoff game and he was ok, covered well and got the tackles in.  Towards the end he skied a freekick into their box and then smiled about it, which I thought was a bit off, and his penalty wasn't brilliant.  Overall he did a great job for them, but he wasn't head and shoulders above the rest, albeit that he was playing out of position.  I think he needs to be playing for a better team to develop further as most of the time he looked comfortable, like he was playing within himself (if you see what I mean).

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25847
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Sack the Juggler on Fri 17 May 2019, 11:15 am

the Evening standard does a sky sports news as it "understands" that Zouma will be at Chelsea next season cos of their transfer ban

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea/the-chelsea-loan-trio-set-for-senior-roles-next-season-amid-fifa-transfer-ban-a4142751.html

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25847
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Lumper on Fri 19 Jul 2019, 2:22 pm

Lampard saying on SSN that Zouma is an important part of their squad
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6263
Age : 42
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Sack the Juggler on Fri 19 Jul 2019, 3:58 pm

Lumper wrote:Lampard saying on SSN that Zouma is an important part of their squad
yeah, Lampard will have seen how good he is and how hungry he is and will give him, and some of the other kids, a go rather than just buying in overpriced, overpaid primadonnas. He has lost Hazard so needs at least a season of consolidation of what he has left.

We need to look for alternatives.

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25847
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 19 Jul 2019, 4:59 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Lumper wrote:Lampard saying on SSN that Zouma is an important part of their squad
yeah, Lampard will have seen how good he is and how hungry he is and will give him, and some of the other kids, a go rather than just buying in overpriced, overpaid primadonnas.  He has lost Hazard so needs at least a season of consolidation of what he has left.

We need to look for alternatives.
time for Mina to step up ??... if he stay fit...

I mean he wasn't cheap was he ??
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34406
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 19 Jul 2019, 6:43 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Lumper wrote:Lampard saying on SSN that Zouma is an important part of their squad
yeah, Lampard will have seen how good he is and how hungry he is and will give him, and some of the other kids, a go rather than just buying in overpriced, overpaid primadonnas.  He has lost Hazard so needs at least a season of consolidation of what he has left.

We need to look for alternatives.
time for Mina to step up ??... if he stay fit...

I mean he wasn't cheap was he ??
That's what I was thinking as well. We have lost two CBs in Zouma and Jags, need to have Mina step up.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68336
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Zouma Empty Re: Kurt Zouma

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum