Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68920
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton v Bournemouth - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton v Bournemouth

Post  Armchair on Sun 13 Jan 2019, 4:11 pm

BM better for the first 35 mins but we dominated from then on. Lookman good. Others ok.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19838
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Sun 13 Jan 2019, 4:11 pm

Ref fucking atrocious. Gave them absolutely everything.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19838
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper on Sun 13 Jan 2019, 4:39 pm

Important 3 points. Our next three games are away from Goodison and if we play like we did today we’ll come away from them with very little. Some players need to step up.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6313
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Sun 13 Jan 2019, 6:42 pm

One biased Referee Anthony Tailor,stunk the place out, Richarlison needs to grow up ,fans don’t like his tantrums, Sigurdsson needs to be dropped ,
Positives,Zouma and Keane in defence, Lookman played well but?needs a target man,said this earlier and DCL came on and added that assist.by scoring,
3 points-clean sheet good day.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9877
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper on Mon 14 Jan 2019, 10:21 am

SEFTON wrote:One biased Referee Anthony Tailor,stunk the place out, Richarlison needs to grow up ,fans don’t like his tantrums, Sigurdsson needs to be dropped ,
Positives,Zouma and Keane in defence, Lookman played well but?needs a target man,said this earlier and DCL came on and added that assist.by scoring,

I thought Sigurdsson was much better in the second half and was one of our best players. He worked really hard and stopped Bournemouth playing their game. I don’t know if he suits Silva’s style. That’s going to continue to be an issue for the team going forward.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6313
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Tue 15 Jan 2019, 9:30 am

Lumper wrote:
SEFTON wrote:One biased Referee Anthony Tailor,stunk the place out, Richarlison needs to grow up ,fans don’t like his tantrums, Sigurdsson needs to be dropped ,

I thought Sigurdsson was much better in the second half and was one of our best players. He worked really hard and stopped Bournemouth playing their game. I don’t know if he suits Silva’s style. That’s going to continue to be an issue for the team going forward.

He couldn't get any worse, he was poor,misdirected passes-never see him tackle,for me he's not a no10.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9877
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 15 Jan 2019, 12:19 pm

SEFTON wrote:
Lumper wrote:

He couldn't get any worse, he was poor,misdirected passes-never see him tackle,for me he's not a no10.
Siggy has been disappointing for several games. Second touch is a tackle. Constantly moving, but lacks the half yard of pace, to give himself the room to play the ball for a second touch. Likewise, Lil' Tom. Players we need to keep the wolves away from - Digne, Gomez and Gueye (ooops).
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6420
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum