Brighton v Everton

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Brighton v Everton - Page 4 Empty Re: Brighton v Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 29 Dec 2018, 5:31 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I'm almost pleased we lost.. it might wake some fuckers up and realise we need some additions... a striker maybe ... doh !

Brighton v Everton - Page 4 695251

I fear the malaise runs deeper than that. I'm not saying we should get rid of him, but Silva does not appear to have a fucking clue. It's one thing to get a pasting from Spurs, I expected a few of those with his open approach to football, but to lose to the likes of Brighton is another thing. Dreadful stuff. We're stuck with Silva for now, but he's not the answer. Not when other managers are making so much more out of much weaker squads.

Who next? Well, I see that young Gerrard fella is doing pretty well at Rangers. And he's a blue... Very Happy
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24000
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Brighton v Everton - Page 4 Empty Re: Brighton v Everton

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 29 Dec 2018, 6:20 pm

And to make a miserable day even worse, the Shite are up 4-1 at HT against Arsenal. Assuming they manage to beat Arsenal, they will be 9 fooking points clear. 9! Even if City were to win there would still be a 7 point gap. Fooking hell. Depressing times.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68256
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Brighton v Everton - Page 4 Empty Re: Brighton v Everton

Post  Armchair on Sat 29 Dec 2018, 7:10 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:And to make a miserable day even worse, the Shite are up 4-1 at HT against Arsenal. Assuming they manage to beat Arsenal, they will be 9 fooking points clear. 9! Even if City were to win there would still be a 7 point gap. Fooking hell. Depressing times.

5-1 now. They look very good in fairness. And when they don't, the refs seem to help them on their way Rolling Eyes
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19574
Age : 38
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Brighton v Everton - Page 4 Empty Re: Brighton v Everton

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 29 Dec 2018, 10:52 pm

Armchair wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:And to make a miserable day even worse, the Shite are up 4-1 at HT against Arsenal. Assuming they manage to beat Arsenal, they will be 9 fooking points clear. 9! Even if City were to win there would still be a 7 point gap. Fooking hell. Depressing times.

5-1 now. They look very good in fairness. And when they don't, the refs seem to help them on their way Rolling Eyes
They have pace and creativity, something we are lacking on most days. Frustrating and depressing at the same time.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68256
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Brighton v Everton - Page 4 Empty Re: Brighton v Everton

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sun 30 Dec 2018, 2:28 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:And to make a miserable day even worse, the Shite are up 4-1 at HT against Arsenal. Assuming they manage to beat Arsenal, they will be 9 fooking points clear. 9! Even if City were to win there would still be a 7 point gap. Fooking hell. Depressing times.

5-1 now. They look very good in fairness. And when they don't, the refs seem to help them on their way Rolling Eyes
They have pace and creativity, something we are lacking on most days. Frustrating and depressing at the same time.
And the Sky sponsorship deal, gives then plenty of recovery time. 5 days rest on 2 occasions while Spurs play 3 games in 6 days, and us.........
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6276
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brighton v Everton - Page 4 Empty Re: Brighton v Everton

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum