Man Utd 2 v Everton 1 (Sigurdsson)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Man Utd 2 v Everton 1 (Sigurdsson)

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Sun 28 Oct 2018, 6:17 pm

Disappointing. I thought we'd have a real go today but could tell after 5 minutes exactly what was going to happen. We still look like we don't really believe we can win at Old Trafford.

Richarlison was off the pace and Coleman isn't in great form. Thought Gomez was probably our best player, well him and Pickford.

A work in progress still.
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3472
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 29 Oct 2018, 8:58 am

Gueye got the ball, not a penalty … Smalling wiped out Richie & it definitely should have been a second yellow.

fucking typical Mad
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34040
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Mon 29 Oct 2018, 11:24 am

We're so much better than we were last season, but there does seem to be a lack of passion, a lack of real belief.  Some poor decision making, and some poor back-tracking (both things mostly by Walcott) cost us three points, but the referee definitely cost us one point.  Terrible decision for their pen, and had Jon Moss lost his fucking cards when Smalling hacked down Richarlison and Young two footed Digne?  

I'd like to see Martial given the same ban that Niasse was given, but that won't happen.  Failing that, I'd like to see Jon Moss taken off the PL referee register.  He's incompetent, unfit, and a massive fucking bellend.

Thought Gomes and Gana looked great again - the former has given the latter a real boost - and Pickford was sensational.  How are we going to keep hold of our goalie at the end of this season?
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23915

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 29 Oct 2018, 12:27 pm

need a quality finisher
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7168

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Mon 29 Oct 2018, 1:33 pm

Blue gazza wrote:need a quality finisher

Eden Dezco at Roma. cheers

Thought we were a bit hard done-by Referee John Moss,Adrissa Guye got his foot on the ball and a bit of delayed diving by Anthony Martial were contributing factors to the result,

Coleman-Walcott both been off their game the last few outings,Coleman taking a bit longer to get back from two very bad Injury's,while Walcott not tracking back looks lost,

l hope we make Andre Gomes stay a perminent one,seems to have settled right in missing link in midfield as for Richarlison he doesn't look the same threat up-front,needs to go back to the wing,Would Like to see Adebola lookman start a few games lad looks like he wants to play.

SEFTON

Number of posts : 9594
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 29 Oct 2018, 1:49 pm

SEFTON wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:need a quality finisher

Eden Dezco at Roma. cheers

Thought we were a bit hard done-by Referee John Moss,Adrissa Guye got his foot on the ball and a bit of delayed diving by Anthony Martial were contributing factors to the result,

Coleman-Walcott both been off their game the last few outings,Coleman taking a bit longer to get back from two very bad Injury's,while Walcott not tracking back looks lost,

l hope we make Andre Gomes stay a perminent one,seems to have settled right in missing link in midfield as for Richarlison he doesn't look the same threat up-front,needs to go back to the wing,Would Like to see Adebola lookman start a few games lad looks like he wants to play.

good shout sef, he wants to return to the prem,  has the experience and know how, do us well for 2 - 3 yrs, should not cost the earth either
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7168

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Mon 29 Oct 2018, 4:42 pm

hairy cataract wrote:We're so much better than we were last season, but there does seem to be a lack of passion, a lack of real belief.  Some poor decision making, and some poor back-tracking (both things mostly by Walcott) cost us three points, but the referee definitely cost us one point.  Terrible decision for their pen, and had Jon Moss lost his fucking cards when Smalling hacked down Richarlison and Young two footed Digne?  

I'd like to see Martial given the same ban that Niasse was given, but that won't happen.  Failing that, I'd like to see Jon Moss taken off the PL referee register.  He's incompetent, unfit, and a massive fucking bellend.

Thought Gomes and Gana looked great again - the former has given the latter a real boost - and Pickford was sensational.  How are we going to keep hold of our goalie at the end of this season?

Did anyone else ever get a ban after Niasse, or was that rule just a bit of a laugh at our expense?

If I was being kind to Jon Moss I would say that it was hard to spot Gueye's touch in real time. I'm not however, and he is a Grade A bellend who is not fit to referee at this level.
Goodison_Gringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Mon 29 Oct 2018, 5:29 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:We're so much better than we were last season, but there does seem to be a lack of passion, a lack of real belief.  Some poor decision making, and some poor back-tracking (both things mostly by Walcott) cost us three points, but the referee definitely cost us one point.  Terrible decision for their pen, and had Jon Moss lost his fucking cards when Smalling hacked down Richarlison and Young two footed Digne?  

Did anyone else ever get a ban after Niasse, or was that rule just a bit of a laugh at our expense?

If I was being kind to Jon Moss I would say that it was hard to spot Gueye's touch in real time. I'm not however, and he is a Grade A bellend who is not fit to referee at this level.

Manuel Lanzini got a ban as well but no one else as far as Google knows. Because clearly there were only two dives in the whole of the PL last season lol!

The FA are still debating the Lallana dive in the cup tie
Armchair

Number of posts : 19171
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Mon 29 Oct 2018, 8:51 pm

Armchair wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

Manuel Lanzini got a ban as well but no one else as far as Google knows. Because clearly there were only two dives in the whole of the PL last season lol!

Sky are saying that it won't be reviewed. The game is fucking bent.
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23915

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Tue 30 Oct 2018, 11:59 am

hairy cataract wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

Sky are saying that it won't be reviewed.  The game is fucking bent.

Can't wait for united to play a top 6 sky team ,would be interesting who will be the referee? Imagine the sh*te losing a goal like that penalty at United,there would be protests on sky every 5 minutes.Premiership football is corrupt so as to suit the money men.

Please tell me different...
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Tue 30 Oct 2018, 3:24 pm

SEFTON wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

Can't wait for united to play a top 6 sky team ,would be interesting who will be the referee? Imagine the sh*te losing a goal like that penalty at United,there would be protests on sky every 5 minutes.Premiership football is corrupt so as to suit the money men.

Why should the Premiership be any different to the real world?
Goodison_Gringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Wed 31 Oct 2018, 9:03 am

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
SEFTON wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

Do we not teach our children right from wrong? do we not complain every time someone is cheating.How many times do you hear the Premiership is the best league in the World? That's why we should be different,Setting an example for those that follow,Yes there will always be that one organisation or person trying to cheat the rules, but? I would sooner lose by honesty rather than win by corruption.cheers
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Wed 31 Oct 2018, 7:50 pm

SEFTON wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
SEFTON wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

Do we not teach our children right from wrong? do we not complain every time someone is cheating.How many times do you hear the Premiership is the best league in the World? That's why we should be different,Setting an example for those that follow,Yes there will always be that one organisation or person trying to cheat the rules, but? I would sooner lose by honesty rather than win by corruption.cheers  

All very noble Sef, and I certainly try to teach my kids right from wrong, and to be good, honest citizens, etc.. but I'm not Premiership football, so not much I can do about it here. I doubt whether you are either. The Premiership is a multi-layered corporate entity, and like any corporate entity, one of it's prime motivations is to make money, shit loads of it.... and wherever you find shit loads of money to be made, you'll always find corruption. You'll just have to look really hard, know the right people and and have shit loads of money to do anything about it, that's all Very Happy
Goodison_Gringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Fri 02 Nov 2018, 11:06 am

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
SEFTON wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
SEFTON wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

All very noble Sef, and I certainly try to teach my kids right from wrong, and to be good, honest citizens, etc.. but I'm not Premiership football, so not much I can do about it here. I doubt whether you are either. The Premiership is a multi-layered corporate entity, and like any corporate entity, one of it's prime motivations is to make money, shit loads of it.... and wherever you find shit loads of money to be made, you'll always find corruption. You'll just have to look really hard, know the right people and and have shit loads of money to do anything about it, that's all Very Happy

No mate,I can't do anything about it either,but? surely there has to be some one out there who cares about the game,who also knows about all the corruption and the people involved,but then again ,they are probably being bought off as well.
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Fri 02 Nov 2018, 3:24 pm

SEFTON wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
SEFTON wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
SEFTON wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

No mate,I can't do anything about it either,but? surely there has to be some one out there who cares about the game,who also knows about all the corruption and the people involved,but then again ,they are probably being bought off as well.  

They say the older you get the more cynical you become. I'm only 41 so I'm well on track to turning into Victor Meldrew.
Goodison_Gringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2