Huddersfield

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:49 pm

4 minutes of added time. Not that it seems like it'll matter much.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 67493
Age : 45
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:51 pm

This is fooking shite.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 67493
Age : 45
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:51 pm

GOAL - West Ham 0-1 Wolves
Adama Traore
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 67493
Age : 45
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  The President on Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:51 pm

Losing heart already this season
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11571
Age : 58
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:51 pm

GOAL - Crystal Palace 0-2 Southampton
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 67493
Age : 45
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:52 pm

Huds have earned a point, no doubt. I am much more worried about how poor we have been.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 67493
Age : 45
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:54 pm

Poor. A massive sleeping pill.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 67493
Age : 45
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:55 pm

1-1. Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 67493
Age : 45
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Armchair on Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:55 pm

FT. Not quite good enough to keep a clean sheet and not quite good enough to open up the Huddersfield backline.
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 19171
Age : 38
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Lumper on Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:57 pm

Some really poor performances there today. Thatís a game that should be won and itís more points dropped.
avatar
Lumper

Number of posts : 6058
Age : 42
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 01 Sep 2018, 5:27 pm

Lumper wrote:Some really poor performances there today. Thatís a game that should be won and itís more points dropped.
Hard to disagree with that statement. We just don't look like threatening enough when we have the ball. And set pieces continue to be an issue.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 67493
Age : 45
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 01 Sep 2018, 6:20 pm

avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34040
Age : 59
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 01 Sep 2018, 6:53 pm

Not good enough.. we've drawn with 3 shit teams & scraped a win against shit team.

In danger of being mullered when we play the big boys.

Yet again no sign of a goal from Tosun
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34040
Age : 59
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Armchair on Sat 01 Sep 2018, 7:03 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Not good enough.. we've drawn with 3 shit teams & scraped a win against shit team.

In danger of being mullered when we play the big boys.

Yet again no sign of a goal from Tosun

I'd play DCL up front against the Spammers. 3 in 2 games now, he deserves to be ahead of Tosun in the pecking order.
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 19171
Age : 38
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 03 Sep 2018, 2:55 pm

After having some time to reflect on the start of the season, I think the proper word would be "underwhelming". Without Richie in the side, like against Huds, we looked very toothless going forward. The lone win against Southampton was fortunate even.

We better get the new midfielders, especially Gomes, integrated quickly or it'll be a long season.

And don't get me started on the Shite. affraid affraid affraid Very afraid.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 67493
Age : 45
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 03 Sep 2018, 3:36 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:After having some time to reflect on the start of the season, I think the proper word would be "underwhelming". Without Richie in the side, like against Huds, we looked very toothless going forward. The lone win against Southampton was fortunate even.

We better get the new midfielders, especially Gomes, integrated quickly or it'll be a long season.

And don't get me started on the Shite. affraid affraid affraid Very afraid.
Yep.. I am worried... we look very poor.

I heard all the shit that new players would be great bla bla bla from Koeman & Bobby... Klassen, Sandro... etc... all bollocks.

Our new signings have a lot to do, but since we seems to have only signed injured crocks I'm not very hopeful at all.

As you say, if Richalison hadn't clicked we'd be sitting on 1 or 2 points...


Koeman all over again... except this time we have started by playing shit teams... and not top 6 !!


oh yes.... almost forgot

Spoiler:

fuck the shite
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34040
Age : 59
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Mon 03 Sep 2018, 5:11 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:After having some time to reflect on the start of the season, I think the proper word would be "underwhelming". Without Richie in the side, like against Huds, we looked very toothless going forward. The lone win against Southampton was fortunate even.

We better get the new midfielders, especially Gomes, integrated quickly or it'll be a long season.

And don't get me started on the Shite. affraid affraid affraid Very afraid.
Yep.. I am worried... we look very poor.

I heard all the shit that new players would be great bla bla bla from Koeman & Bobby... Klassen, Sandro... etc... all bollocks.

Our new signings have a lot to do, but since we seems to have only signed injured crocks I'm not very hopeful at all.

As you say, if Richalison hadn't clicked we'd be sitting on 1 or 2 points...


Koeman all over again... except this time we have started by playing shit teams... and not top 6 !!


oh yes.... almost forgot

Spoiler:

fuck the shite

Disagree. It didn't really work out on Saturday but we look much more positive and effective than the last few season's. It's going to take time for everyone to gel (a long time if they are constantly injured), but future looks brighter. Having said that, if Silva persists with zonal marking on set-pieces, he needs to make sure that we are scoring 3+ goals a game.
avatar
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3472
Age : 41
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 04 Sep 2018, 11:23 am

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:After having some time to reflect on the start of the season, I think the proper word would be "underwhelming". Without Richie in the side, like against Huds, we looked very toothless going forward. The lone win against Southampton was fortunate even.

We better get the new midfielders, especially Gomes, integrated quickly or it'll be a long season.

And don't get me started on the Shite. affraid affraid affraid Very afraid.
Yep.. I am worried... we look very poor.

I heard all the shit that new players would be great bla bla bla from Koeman & Bobby... Klassen, Sandro... etc... all bollocks.

Our new signings have a lot to do, but since we seems to have only signed injured crocks I'm not very hopeful at all.

As you say, if Richalison hadn't clicked we'd be sitting on 1 or 2 points...


Koeman all over again... except this time we have started by playing shit teams... and not top 6 !!


oh yes.... almost forgot

Spoiler:

fuck the shite

Disagree. It didn't really work out on Saturday but we look much more positive and effective than the last few season's. It's going to take time for everyone to gel (a long time if they are constantly injured), but future looks brighter. Having said that, if Silva persists with zonal marking on set-pieces, he needs to make sure that we are scoring 3+ goals a game.
I agree about the zonal marking.. it's laughable & teams playing us must be pissing themselves laughing.


I hope you are right, but I can't get away from the fact that we've played Wolves, Saints, Huddersfield & Bournemouth... and have 3 draw & a scraped win. WTF will Citeh, Spuds, Shite, Arse, Manure, Chavs do to us.... ??


Like I say I hope you are correct... but I am worried
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34040
Age : 59
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 04 Sep 2018, 1:27 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:After having some time to reflect on the start of the season, I think the proper word would be "underwhelming". Without Richie in the side, like against Huds, we looked very toothless going forward. The lone win against Southampton was fortunate even.

We better get the new midfielders, especially Gomes, integrated quickly or it'll be a long season.

And don't get me started on the Shite. affraid affraid affraid Very afraid.
Yep.. I am worried... we look very poor.

I heard all the shit that new players would be great bla bla bla from Koeman & Bobby... Klassen, Sandro... etc... all bollocks.

Our new signings have a lot to do, but since we seems to have only signed injured crocks I'm not very hopeful at all.

As you say, if Richalison hadn't clicked we'd be sitting on 1 or 2 points...


Koeman all over again... except this time we have started by playing shit teams... and not top 6 !!


oh yes.... almost forgot

Spoiler:

fuck the shite

Disagree. It didn't really work out on Saturday but we look much more positive and effective than the last few season's. It's going to take time for everyone to gel (a long time if they are constantly injured), but future looks brighter. Having said that, if Silva persists with zonal marking on set-pieces, he needs to make sure that we are scoring 3+ goals a game.
I agree about the zonal marking.. it's laughable & teams playing us must be pissing themselves laughing.


I hope you are right, but I can't get away from the fact that we've played Wolves, Saints, Huddersfield & Bournemouth... and have 3 draw & a scraped win. WTF will Citeh, Spuds, Shite, Arse, Manure, Chavs do to us.... ??


Like I say I hope you are correct... but I am worried
What M4G said. I think we were all (secretly) hoping we'd be sitting on 12 points after the first 4 games, arguably the best opening 4 games one could hope for. The game against Huds was simply boring because it became clear we would not score again after the 1-1 goal. I would wager that if we had played for another 30 minutes we would not have scored again.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 67493
Age : 45
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Tue 04 Sep 2018, 4:23 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:After having some time to reflect on the start of the season, I think the proper word would be "underwhelming". Without Richie in the side, like against Huds, we looked very toothless going forward. The lone win against Southampton was fortunate even.

We better get the new midfielders, especially Gomes, integrated quickly or it'll be a long season.

And don't get me started on the Shite. affraid affraid affraid Very afraid.
Yep.. I am worried... we look very poor.

I heard all the shit that new players would be great bla bla bla from Koeman & Bobby... Klassen, Sandro... etc... all bollocks.

Our new signings have a lot to do, but since we seems to have only signed injured crocks I'm not very hopeful at all.

As you say, if Richalison hadn't clicked we'd be sitting on 1 or 2 points...


Koeman all over again... except this time we have started by playing shit teams... and not top 6 !!


oh yes.... almost forgot

Spoiler:

fuck the shite

Disagree. It didn't really work out on Saturday but we look much more positive and effective than the last few season's. It's going to take time for everyone to gel (a long time if they are constantly injured), but future looks brighter. Having said that, if Silva persists with zonal marking on set-pieces, he needs to make sure that we are scoring 3+ goals a game.
I agree about the zonal marking.. it's laughable & teams playing us must be pissing themselves laughing.


I hope you are right, but I can't get away from the fact that we've played Wolves, Saints, Huddersfield & Bournemouth... and have 3 draw & a scraped win. WTF will Citeh, Spuds, Shite, Arse, Manure, Chavs do to us.... ??


Like I say I hope you are correct... but I am worried
What M4G said. I think we were all (secretly) hoping we'd be sitting on 12 points after the first 4 games, arguably the best opening 4 games one could hope for. The game against Huds was simply boring because it became clear we would not score again after the 1-1 goal. I would wager that if we had played for another 30 minutes we would not have scored again.

Let's not forget in two of those games we have had early red cards. After the pre-season we had I certainly wasn't thinking 12 points either. Maybe the late signings raised everyone's optimism a bit?

I think the reality is that this will be a transitional season, for the style of play more than anything. Hopefully we do better than expected but if we finish 8th again, but see a positive change in style and promise for the future, well, I guess I can live with that. Last season was as bad as the Walter Smith years after all.

Sort the fucking zonal marking out though.
avatar
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3472
Age : 41
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huddersfield

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum