Rotherham

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Rotherham

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Thu 30 Aug 2018, 2:52 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
mindyerEnvelopeMister? wrote:Now fecking close it out!.

Sounds like Sandro, Zouma and Digne are playing well

Sandro just doesn't have enough for the Premiership. Couple of shots but his footwork is predictable and lacks pace, strength and heading ability. Woops there it is.
Zouma, known as Monty to his friends, looks like a big thumper. Nothing stylish about the man, but let's see against Huddersfield.
Digne, known as Dixie to his friends, looks pretty good going forward. Tricky too. A good winger would be a good test.
DCL will be pushing Cenk for the starting spot.
Niasse was awful, bless him.

btw, Anyone know what's the scoop on Bernard (known as Micky to his friends). Missing tonight.
os said minor knock
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17424
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 30 Aug 2018, 3:06 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Absentees
Couple of injury concerns for the Blues ahead of tonight's game...

Idrissa Gana Gueye strained a knee in the 2-2 draw with Bournemouth on Saturday.

A groin problem has also ruled out Ademola Lookman, while deadline day arrival Andre Gomes has suffered a minor setback in his return from a hamstring injury and is expected to miss a further three weeks.

Fellow summer signing Bernard picked up a muscle strain in training and will be assessed tomorrow.

Club captain Phil Jagielka has sustained a knee cartilage injury and will be sidelined for the next three weeks
What the fook is going on here!? affraid affraid No No Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 67493
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 30 Aug 2018, 3:09 am

Highlights.

Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 67493

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Thu 30 Aug 2018, 9:49 am

Manager Marco Silva says he wants to keep hold of forward Sandro Ramirez despite the Spaniard struggling to hold down a regular place in the first team.

Ramirez joined Everton last season but made just 14 appearances before being sent on loan to Spanish top-flight side Sevilla in January.However, the 23-year-old impressed in Wednesday's 3-1 League Cup win over Rotherham.

Silva said: "Sandro is a player I would like to stay in our squad because he is a player I believe in,"

"He showed me he is a fantastic professional and for me I am not surprised.

"Even if I knew someone called up in the next hour and it is something Sandro is trying to find, I would like it if I could keep him."

Uncertainty also surrounds the Everton future of Ademola Lookman, who spent the second half of last season on loan at RB Leipzig.

The Bundesliga side have also reportedly had two bids rejected to take him back permanently this term.

But manager Marco SIlva says that nothing more sinister than a minor injury kept the 20-year-old out of action last against Rotherham.

"It is a small problem with his groin. We will see if he can start to work with the team tomorrow," said Silva.
Armchair

Number of posts : 19171
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 30 Aug 2018, 1:00 pm

Armchair wrote:Manager Marco Silva says he wants to keep hold of forward Sandro Ramirez despite the Spaniard struggling to hold down a regular place in the first team.

Ramirez joined Everton last season but made just 14 appearances before being sent on loan to Spanish top-flight side Sevilla in January.However, the 23-year-old impressed in Wednesday's 3-1 League Cup win over Rotherham.

Silva said: "Sandro is a player I would like to stay in our squad because he is a player I believe in,"

"He showed me he is a fantastic professional and for me I am not surprised.

"Even if I knew someone called up in the next hour and it is something Sandro is trying to find, I would like it if I could keep him."

Uncertainty also surrounds the Everton future of Ademola Lookman, who spent the second half of last season on loan at RB Leipzig.

The Bundesliga side have also reportedly had two bids rejected to take him back permanently this term.

But manager Marco SIlva says that nothing more sinister than a minor injury kept the 20-year-old out of action last against Rotherham.

"It is a small problem with his groin. We will see if he can start to work with the team tomorrow," said Silva.
Silva's way of saying if anyone wants to buy Sandro... he won't be a cut down price ???
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34040

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3