Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Blue gazza on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 10:07 pm

Welcome to the club, no 30Richarlison - Kev to his mates 0_js1511
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 10:31 pm

Hopefully more incoming this week....

Silva's looking to build a young, athletic, speedy side (I hope) and Richarlison is the kind of player he needs if he's going to do that. One by one we have to replace just about every member of the team, so this is just the start.

As our new manager likes to play a 433, and he describes Richarlison as a forward (rather than just a winger), I'm guessing that Richarlison will be taking the inside channel while Baines overlaps down the outside, and the same over on the right with Walcott and Coleman. Tosun in the middle, waiting to bang in a few goals, Siggy in the centre behind the forwards making it happen. Two of Davies, Gana and Schneids in the DM/Box to Box roles behind Siggy, and Keane and Jags in the centre of defence. The question is who is replaced before the season starts? Hopefully one more centre-back, and judging from what Silva is looking at, he's going to be young, mobile and pretty tall. Possibly some competition for Baines too. The outside bet though, is another midfielder. I don't think Gana or Davies or Schneids are good enough so in the long run at least two of them will be replaced.

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Armchair on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 7:59 am

Walcott
Bolasie
Lookman
Mirallas
Vlasic
Richarlison

We don't need that many wide players. I'd get rid of Kev and Bolasie.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  hairy cataract on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 8:28 am

Armchair wrote:Walcott
Bolasie
Lookman
Mirallas
Vlasic
Richarlison

We don't need that many wide players. I'd get rid of Kev and Bolasie.

I'd get rid of them and Vlasic if possible.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 9:30 am

Well I'm on the fence.. apart from a good start at Watford he was totally shit wasn't he ?...

A lot of money for a shit player so Silva better know what he's just done.. If he gets in a rut like he had at Watford the Gwladys will tear him up.

Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Armchair on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 10:01 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Well I'm on the fence.. apart from a good start at Watford he was totally shit wasn't he ?...

A lot of money for a shit player so Silva better know what he's just done.. If he gets in a rut like he had at Watford the Gwladys will tear him up.


I think we've dropped a massive clanger pale
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  hairy cataract on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 10:41 am

Armchair wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Well I'm on the fence.. apart from a good start at Watford he was totally shit wasn't he ?...

A lot of money for a shit player so Silva better know what he's just done.. If he gets in a rut like he had at Watford the Gwladys will tear him up.


I think we've dropped a massive clanger pale

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets off to a flyer and we're going to be seeing headlines about Chelsea stepping in with a £100m bid etc.

It's a step in the right direction. At £35m up front, it's hardly more of a gamble than Pickford, who had just been relegated letting in more goals than anyone, or Tosun who none of us had heard of. At least we know what Richarlison is capable of at his best. At 21, he's got his best years ahead of him.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 10:53 am

hairy cataract wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Well I'm on the fence.. apart from a good start at Watford he was totally shit wasn't he ?...

A lot of money for a shit player so Silva better know what he's just done.. If he gets in a rut like he had at Watford the Gwladys will tear him up.


I think we've dropped a massive clanger pale

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets off to a flyer and we're going to be seeing headlines about Chelsea stepping in with a £100m bid etc.

It's a step in the right direction.  At £35m up front, it's hardly more of a gamble than Pickford, who had just been relegated letting in more goals than anyone, or Tosun who none of us had heard of.  At least we know what Richarlison is capable of at his best.  At 21, he's got his best years ahead of him.
Giving him the benefit of the doubt, he should perform better with "better" players around him … unless Besic plays & then he's fucked
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 1:40 pm

...but then this

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15134/11447405/would-selling-ademola-lookman-to-rb-leipzig-be-a-mistake-by-everton
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6352
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 3:13 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:...but then this

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15134/11447405/would-selling-ademola-lookman-to-rb-leipzig-be-a-mistake-by-everton
I think we have all stated on here at some point in time that we love his directness and his desire to take on defenders instead of a sideway pass. I would hate to see him go before he has had a propoer chance of showing what he can do for us.

Get rid of Mirallas, Niasse, Vladic, etc. before Lookman.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68518
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 3:19 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:...but then this

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15134/11447405/would-selling-ademola-lookman-to-rb-leipzig-be-a-mistake-by-everton
I think we have all stated on here at some point in time that we love his directness and his desire to take on defenders instead of a sideway pass. I would hate to see him go before he has had a propoer chance of showing what he can do for us.

Get rid of Mirallas, Niasse, Vladic, etc. before Lookman.

Agreed.

I'd love to keep Niasse, because he's a top lad, and worked damn hard to prove himself, but he'd be better off playing for a newly promoted team (or similar).
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 38
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  hairy cataract on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 10:50 pm

I'd keep Niasse above the others - he's a genuine game changer off the bench. I don't really understand the cult of Lookman - he hasn't shown anything yet in the PL. If he wants to go then let him. If he wants to stay then he's behind Richarlison and Walcott in the queue for a first team place.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Armchair on Sun 29 Jul 2018, 7:54 am

Scores v Rennes but we lose 4-1. Aside from the Austrian pub team, we haven't won a game during pre-season and have only scored twice in five games, while conceding nine No
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Armchair on Sun 29 Jul 2018, 9:38 am

Liverpool's preseason is played 7, won 5, drawn 1, scored 18.
Leicester played 3, won 2, scored 6
Spuds played 2, won 2, scored 6
Wolves played 5, won 2, scored 8

We had this last season as well when we played 6-7 friendlies and lost the lot. It hardly gets the players in the right mindset for the first few games of the season.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 29 Jul 2018, 11:01 am

Silva is basically auditioning the squad to see who is capable of playing in his system.  The answer so far is probably Richarlison, and perhaps Coleman. Pickford, if he stays, will obviously be first choice too and Walcott, should he ever be fit again, might work out.

Other than that, we're totally fucked on evidence so far.  We looked like a pub team in defence last night.  It might only be pre-season but there's no disguising the total inability of some of our players to thrive in a sytem of high pressing with both full backs bombing up leaving only the two central defenders behind.  Keane takes several minutes to turn, Jags is old, as is Baines. If we can't replace almost the entire defence, plus at least one of our DMs and a creative midfielder, we're in a bit of a pickle.  A lot of the fans have watched these friendlies and are already worried.  Silva will have used up his good will by the end of August if something isn't done over the next two weeks to bring in players who can fit in to his way of playing.

Or... I could have just suggested this article on Toffeeweb, which I think is 100% nail on the head:
https://toffeeweb.com/season/18-19/comment/fanscomment/36985.html
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 29 Jul 2018, 2:41 pm

Armchair wrote:Liverpool's preseason is played 7, won 5, drawn 1, scored 18.
Leicester played 3, won 2, scored 6
Spuds played 2, won 2, scored 6
Wolves played 5, won 2, scored 8

We had this last season as well when we played 6-7 friendlies and lost the lot. It hardly gets the players in the right mindset for the first few games of the season.
What's more telling is that the Shite have played quality teams, like Man City and Man Utd while we have played teams like Blackburn... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68518
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Armchair on Wed 12 Sep 2018, 4:03 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45492692
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 12 Sep 2018, 8:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5vrYZrODTw
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68518
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Statman on Wed 12 Sep 2018, 11:01 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5vrYZrODTw

I see that Everton came on at 4:18.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7089
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 10 Dec 2018, 2:11 am

here we go

Barcelona are monitoring Everton's Brazil forward Richarlison, 21. (Star)
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Gravy & Chips on Mon 10 Dec 2018, 12:34 pm

Blue gazza wrote:here we go

Barcelona are monitoring Everton's Brazil forward Richarlison, 21. (Star)

£200m or Gomes and £160m with a buy back clause of a packet of dolly mixtures
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Age : 46
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Armchair on Mon 10 Dec 2018, 2:05 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:here we go

Barcelona are monitoring Everton's Brazil forward Richarlison, 21. (Star)

£200m or Gomes and £160m with a buy back clause of a packet of dolly mixtures

Straight swap for Messi Richarlison - Kev to his mates Fotty
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Lumper on Mon 10 Dec 2018, 8:58 pm

Armchair wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:here we go

Barcelona are monitoring Everton's Brazil forward Richarlison, 21. (Star)

£200m or Gomes and £160m with a buy back clause of a packet of dolly mixtures

Straight swap for Messi Richarlison - Kev to his mates Fotty

Suarez Twisted Evil
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6288
Age : 43
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Blue gazza on Sun 10 Feb 2019, 2:37 am

Chelsea are monitoring Everton forward Richarlison, 21, who is also on the radar of AC Milan, Paris St-Germain and Atletico Madrid. (Star)
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 10 Feb 2019, 7:54 pm

Blue gazza wrote:Chelsea are monitoring Everton forward Richarlison, 21, who is also on the radar of AC Milan, Paris St-Germain and Atletico Madrid. (Star)

Hilarious. I mean, they may be monitoring, but if they are then they're seeing how shit he is at the moment. As someone said on toffeeweb I think, he's one of the most unlikeable players ever to wear the Everton shirt. Now that would be acceptable if he was actually any good, but he's been hugely disappointing in the most part.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Richarlison - Kev to his mates Empty Re: Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum