Spuds v Everton

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Spuds v Everton

Post  Statman on Sun 14 Jan 2018, 9:23 pm

The President wrote:
Armchair wrote:Home to West Brom next weekend. Need to win that one.

Edit: single page match thread pale

Are we giving up like the team are

Why are you all saying single page?

If anyone is to blame for the shortness of the thread it is KoT. Just 2 posts. The lazy fucker.
Statman

Number of posts : 7087
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 14 Jan 2018, 10:12 pm

Statman wrote:
The President wrote:

Why are you all saying single page?

If anyone is to blame for the shortness of the thread it is KoT. Just 2 posts. The lazy fucker.
lol! lol! lol! I watched the game at a pub with fellow Evertonians and some Spuds fans. Needless to say it was rather brutal, but we still had a good time (the beer helped).

A few observations from the game:

* We are lacking pace when attacking. Part of the issue there is that way too often the receiver of the ball receives the ball facing his own goal and he then has to turn around and then start moving the ball forward. That slows down the movement of the ball and the attack which allows the defenders to close down the player and it all goes to shit.

* Tosun looked pretty promising. Seemed to link up pretty well with Siggi and Rooney the few times he really got the ball.

* What happened to Bolasie? After being so influential against the Shite he was more or less totally invisible against Spurs.

* We are still lacking good ball movement and creativity in the middle of the park. Refer back to point 1.
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 67361
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Mon 15 Jan 2018, 12:24 pm

good article on evertonarentwe this weekend asks a few questions about direction.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Mon 15 Jan 2018, 12:34 pm

mindyerEnvelopeMister? wrote:good article on evertonarentwe this weekend asks a few questions about direction.

Backwards?
Armchair

Number of posts : 19156
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Tue 16 Jan 2018, 10:12 am

Armchair wrote:
mindyerEnvelopeMister? wrote:good article on evertonarentwe this weekend asks a few questions about direction.

Backwards?

We are going backwards under Sam Allardyce, don't like It when the Manager talks negativity(Relegation) sort the LB and LW positions, Sigurdsson on the wing is pathetic ,what makes it worse you got Martina LB, Spurs tore us to bits down that side cause? Martina not a left Back found drifting into Centre half position too many times, same with Sigurdsson drifting too central,I know that's his position but It left us open players need to play in there proper positions.
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9572
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 16 Jan 2018, 2:47 pm

sefton wrote:
Armchair wrote:

Backwards?

We are going backwards under Sam Allardyce, don't like It when the Manager talks negativity(Relegation) sort the LB and LW positions, Sigurdsson on the wing is pathetic ,what makes it worse you got Martina LB, Spurs tore us to bits down that side cause? Martina not a left Back found drifting into Centre half position too many times, same with Sigurdsson drifting too central,I know that's his position but It left us open players need to play in there proper positions.
I'm not sure that we can put the blame on SA.
This squad is so messed up, few managers could make a success of it.
He's had no say in any player otehr than Tosun.
He inherited a team with no fit LB, with a defense either green or going stale.
No proven striker, and a midfield so unbalanced it's a mess.
If he can bring Walcott, a LB and a.n.other CB then we can judge him at the end of the season.
We need 5 wins, cause I can see someone with 40 points going down this season.
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6161
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Tue 16 Jan 2018, 4:16 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
sefton wrote:
Armchair wrote:

Backwards?

If he can bring Walcott, a LB and a.n.other CB then we can judge him at the end of the season.

West Brom (a)
Leicester (h)
Arsenal (a)
Palace (h)
Watford (a)
Burnley (a)
Brighton (h)
Stoke (a)
City (h)
Shoite (h)
Swansea (a)
Newcastle (h)
Huddersfield (a)
Southampton (h)
West Ham (a)

I would look at that list with some dread.... I think we need to be absolutely certain to gain 18 points (gets us to 45) from that list of 15 fixtures. We are looking at 4 wins and 3 draws with up to 8 losses... and if I am honest we need to get pushing 50 to be safe.

which means that we can probably allow 6 losses. Arse, Citteh and Shoite are almost given Watford Burnley Huddersfield could be difficult. Which means that we have very little room for error at home.

I hope to God we do not have a loser cops it all vs West Ham - the irony would be horrific.

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the 25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8738
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Tue 16 Jan 2018, 11:39 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
sefton wrote:
Armchair wrote:

Backwards?

West Brom (a)
Leicester (h)
Arsenal (a)
Palace (h)
Watford (a)
Burnley (a)
Brighton (h)
Stoke (a)
City (h)
Shoite (h)
Swansea (a)
Newcastle (h)
Huddersfield (a)
Southampton (h)
West Ham (a)

I would look at that list with some dread.... I think we need to be absolutely certain to gain 18 points (gets us to 45) from that list of 15 fixtures. We are looking at 4 wins and 3 draws with up to 8 losses... and if I am honest we need to get pushing 50 to be safe.

which means that we can probably allow 6 losses. Arse, Citteh and Shoite are almost given Watford Burnley Huddersfield could be difficult. Which means that we have very little room for error at home.

I hope to God we do not have a loser cops it all vs West Ham - the irony would be horrific.

If you think that we need 45 points to be safe you are mad. If you think that we need 50 then you are barking.
Statman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 1:09 am

Statman wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
sefton wrote:
Armchair wrote:

Backwards?

West Brom (a)
Leicester (h)
Arsenal (a)
Palace (h)
Watford (a)
Burnley (a)
Brighton (h)
Stoke (a)
City (h)
Shoite (h)
Swansea (a)
Newcastle (h)
Huddersfield (a)
Southampton (h)
West Ham (a)

If you think that we need 45 points to be safe you are mad. If you think that we need 50 then you are barking.

Woof?

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the 25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8738
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Thu 18 Jan 2018, 3:25 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Statman wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
sefton wrote:
Armchair wrote:

Backwards?

West Brom (a)
Leicester (h)
Arsenal (a)
Palace (h)
Watford (a)
Burnley (a)
Brighton (h)
Stoke (a)
City (h)
Shoite (h)
Swansea (a)
Newcastle (h)
Huddersfield (a)
Southampton (h)
West Ham (a)

Woof?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Statman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Fri 19 Jan 2018, 2:38 pm

The President wrote:

yes, none of us like the shit football being played by Sam.

SOS

Sack our Sams

Number of posts : 25585
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sat 20 Jan 2018, 11:44 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:
The President wrote:

yes, none of us like the shit football being played by Sam.

SOS

Sack our Sams
I think the shyt footy is coming from a bunch of shyt footballers.
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6161
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2