9. Sandro Ramirez

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Super on Thu 30 Nov 2017, 1:02 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5130087/Valencia-eyeing-loan-Evertons-Sandro-Ramirez.html
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36895
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 30 Nov 2017, 2:45 pm

The 22-year-old joined Everton from Malaga for what seemed a bargain £5.2million in the summer and much was expected of the former Barcelona graduate.
However, he has suffered in a struggling Everton side and managed just two goals in 13 appearances.

well, play him then and he will get used to the prem and prob score a lot more than DCL Mad


Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 30 Nov 2017, 2:49 pm

Blue gazza wrote:The 22-year-old joined Everton from Malaga for what seemed a bargain £5.2million in the summer and much was expected of the former Barcelona graduate.
However, he has suffered in a struggling Everton side and managed just two goals in 13 appearances.

well, play him then and he will get used to the prem and prob score a lot more than DCL  Mad


I was thinking that too ... maybe Sam will give him a chance... we have expected way too much from the kids like DCL ...

Sandro seems to work hard and it looks like it could happen & maybe it's just a confidence thing in a new country ... he was explosive in Spain wasn't he ???

Look how quick we were to trash Oumar.... ok he's no Messi but he's decent now that he's actually been given a break.


Note: Klaasen hasn't given me the same feeling that it could be ok....
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Da Judge on Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:25 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:The 22-year-old joined Everton from Malaga for what seemed a bargain £5.2million in the summer and much was expected of the former Barcelona graduate.
However, he has suffered in a struggling Everton side and managed just two goals in 13 appearances.

well, play him then and he will get used to the prem and prob score a lot more than DCL  Mad


I was thinking that too ... maybe Sam will give him a chance... we have expected way too much from the kids like DCL ...

Sandro seems to work hard and it looks like it could happen & maybe it's just a confidence thing in a new country ... he was explosive in Spain wasn't he ???

Look how quick we were to trash Oumar.... ok he's no Messi but he's decent now that he's actually been given a break.


Note: Klaasen hasn't given me the same feeling that it could be ok....

and Besic? Da Judge knowing that a grenade pin had been pulled quickly vacated the area

_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8861
Age : 58
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:50 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:The 22-year-old joined Everton from Malaga for what seemed a bargain £5.2million in the summer and much was expected of the former Barcelona graduate.
However, he has suffered in a struggling Everton side and managed just two goals in 13 appearances.

well, play him then and he will get used to the prem and prob score a lot more than DCL  Mad


I was thinking that too ... maybe Sam will give him a chance... we have expected way too much from the kids like DCL ...

Sandro seems to work hard and it looks like it could happen & maybe it's just a confidence thing in a new country ... he was explosive in Spain wasn't he ???

Look how quick we were to trash Oumar.... ok he's no Messi but he's decent now that he's actually been given a break.


Note: Klaasen hasn't given me the same feeling that it could be ok....

and Besic? Da Judge knowing that a grenade pin had been pulled quickly vacated the area
BOOM

Laughing

9. Sandro Ramirez 695251
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Blue gazza on Sun 17 Dec 2017, 3:16 pm

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-striker-sandro-ramirez-offered-14049320

after the way they fucked us about , i would demand £15 million minimum, no less, and paid up front, once bank account is checked then he can leave and we will release the relevant paperwork
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  The President on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 4:40 pm

Sevilla coach Vincenzo Montella has tabled an offer for Sandro, according to Radio MARCA.

Despite scoring 14 goals in 30 appearances for Malaga last term, the striker has yet to score for Everton and hasn’t featured under Sam Allardyce
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 5:12 pm

The President wrote:Sevilla coach Vincenzo Montella has tabled an offer for Sandro, according to Radio MARCA.

Despite scoring 14 goals in 30 appearances for Malaga last term, the striker has yet to score for Everton and hasn’t featured under Sam Allardyce
He scored for us in a Europa League game.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68518
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Armchair on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 5:42 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
The President wrote:Sevilla coach Vincenzo Montella has tabled an offer for Sandro, according to Radio MARCA.

Despite scoring 14 goals in 30 appearances for Malaga last term, the striker has yet to score for Everton and hasn’t featured under Sam Allardyce
He scored for us in a Europa League game.

And I'm pretty sure he's come on as a sub for Sam too.


Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 6:46 pm

Armchair wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
The President wrote:Sevilla coach Vincenzo Montella has tabled an offer for Sandro, according to Radio MARCA.

Despite scoring 14 goals in 30 appearances for Malaga last term, the striker has yet to score for Everton and hasn’t featured under Sam Allardyce
He scored for us in a Europa League game.

And I'm pretty sure he's come on as a sub for Sam too.



and Sevilla probably haven't tabled an offer, but apart from that, good journalism.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3660
Age : 42
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Armchair on Fri 26 Jan 2018, 6:31 am

Sandro Ramirez has told Everton he wants to leave the club. The 22-year-old Spanish forward is keen for a return to his homeland with Sevilla reportedly keen. (Mail)
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Gravy & Chips on Fri 26 Jan 2018, 12:19 pm

Armchair wrote:Sandro Ramirez has told Everton he wants to leave the club. The 22-year-old Spanish forward is keen for a return to his homeland with Sevilla reportedly keen. (Mail)

Next weeks exclusive - The wheel is round!!! Very Happy
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Age : 46
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  WellOilBeefHooked on Fri 26 Jan 2018, 1:11 pm

Armchair wrote:Sandro Ramirez has told Everton he wants to leave the club. The 22-year-old Spanish forward is keen for a return to his homeland with Sevilla reportedly keen. (Mail)

No shit Sherlock !!
WellOilBeefHooked
WellOilBeefHooked

Number of posts : 1191
Age : 56
Location : Nantwich, Cheshire via Lydiate, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Didsbury and Stockport
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 30 Jan 2018, 9:51 pm

Sandro Ramirez is to join Sevilla on loan until the end of the season, subject to a medical.

Sandro Ramirez is to join Sevilla on loan for the rest of the season, subject to a medical.

The 22-year-old forward signed for Everton in the summer from La Liga side Malaga, having netted 16 goals in 32 appearances in 2016/17.

The Spain Under-21 international, a product of Barcelona’s La Masia academy, will now return to La Liga for the rest of the campaign, having played 15 games for the Blues and scoring one goal.
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2018/01/30/sandro
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Super on Wed 31 Jan 2018, 1:56 pm

DONE DEAL: Sandro leaves Everton for Sevilla

A departure from Goodison Park. Spanish forward Sandro Ramirez has passed his medical at La Liga side Sevilla and has joined on a season-long loan until the end of the season.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36895
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 31 Jan 2018, 1:56 pm

Spanish forward Sandro Ramirez has passed his medical at La Liga side Sevilla and has joined on a season-long loan until the end of the season.
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 11:58 am

Real Sociedad are interested in signing Everton's Spanish striker Sandro Ramirez. The 23-year-old moved to Goodison Park last summer but was sent out on loan to Sevilla. (Marca - in Spanish)
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 2:12 pm

If we sell him, which I think is likely assuming the offer is decent, he will go down as one of those buys that clearly didn't work out, for whatever reason. I think we all were rather excited when we bought him, I know I was.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68518
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 5:52 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:If we sell him, which I think is likely assuming the offer is decent, he will go down as one of those buys that clearly didn't work out, for whatever reason. I think we all were rather excited when we bought him, I know I was.
I agree... I was thinking he's the top man in Spain... and Klaasen is the top man in Holland.. we're gonna piss it all !...

shows how much of a gulf there is between the Prem & those leagues
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 30 Aug 2018, 9:08 pm

Sandro Ramirez has joined Real Sociedad de Fútbol on a season-long loan.
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Armchair on Thu 30 Aug 2018, 10:17 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Sandro Ramirez has joined Real Sociedad de Fútbol on a season-long loan.

I'm surprised by this tbh. Aren't we short of cover for Walcott now? Richie, Lookman and Bernie are all left-footed I think. Vlasic and Kev are both out on loan.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 02 Jul 2019, 8:41 pm

Sandro Ramirez has joined La Liga side Real Valladolid on a season-long loan for the 2019-20 campaign.

The 23-year-old forward, who signed for Everton from Malaga in 2017, spent last season on loan at Spanish top-flight outfit Real Sociedad.

Sandro will link up with a Valladolid team that finished 16th in La Liga in 2018-19 and are managed by former Deportivo La Coruna and Spain international midfielder Sergio.

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1262904/sandro-joins-real-valladolid-on-loan?fbclid=IwAR1vQ5y6aXLJCukPzzI4e_xSKId0dA9NVly1v-kl8e84CkIUA_0jcwkniKY
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Gravy&Chips2 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 1:06 pm

Pity that he was so useless
Gravy&Chips2
Gravy&Chips2

Number of posts : 32
Age : 46
Location : Insuranzzzzz
Registration date : 2019-07-02

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 4:42 pm

Gravy&Chips2 wrote:Pity that he was so useless

True, he would have been great if he wasn't shite
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 4:46 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Gravy&Chips2 wrote:Pity that he was so useless

True, he would have been great if he wasn't shite

He hasn't scored any goals for anyone since he signed for us. A legend of a number 9!

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13152
Age : 41
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

9. Sandro Ramirez Empty Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum