Crystal Palace V Everton

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  SEFTON on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 12:53 pm

Crystal Palace v Everton Saturday 3.00 pm K/o Selhurst Park.

So the Mighty Blues travel to selhurst park Saturday after a fantastic result on Sunday against Man City,
Everton can't afford to be complacent, Seems to be our story of the season so far, play better when the opposition is better.

Tom Davies and company have to keep their feet on the ground as Big Sam Allardyce Is looking for his first win Since taking over from Alan Pardew.

0-3 Lukaku hattrick. cheers  cheers  cheers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9819
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 1:18 pm

sefton wrote:Crystal Palace v Everton Saturday 3.00 pm K/o Selhurst Park.

So the Mighty Blues travel to selhurst park Saturday after a fantastic result on Sunday against Man City,
Everton can't afford to be complacent, Seems to be our story of the season so far, play better when the opposition is better.

Tom Davies and company have to keep their feet on the ground as Big Sam Allardyce Is looking for his first win Since taking over from Alan Pardew.

0-3 Lukaku hattrick. cheers  cheers  cheers

Palace are crap at the back, so we should be able to pick them off. 0-3
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Age : 163
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  SEFTON on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 3:09 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
sefton wrote:Crystal Palace v Everton Saturday 3.00 pm K/o Selhurst Park.

So the Mighty Blues travel to selhurst park Saturday after a fantastic result on Sunday against Man City,
Everton can't afford to be complacent, Seems to be our story of the season so far, play better when the opposition is better.

Tom Davies and company have to keep their feet on the ground as Big Sam Allardyce Is looking for his first win Since taking over from Alan Pardew.

0-3 Lukaku hattrick. cheers  cheers  cheers

Palace are crap at the back, so we should be able to pick them off. 0-3

Would really like to see Barkley get a few ,he's on the way back, Tom Davies helps Barkley's game. Scouse power that
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9819
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 4:48 pm

we always lose after a good win.... 2-0 to Palace
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  SEFTON on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 5:02 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:we always lose after a good win.... 2-0 to Palace

Sorry M4G, Not on my watch It won't happen
lol! .
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9819
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 5:56 pm

sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:we always lose after a good win.... 2-0 to Palace

Sorry M4G, Not on my watch It won't happen
lol! .
got to agree with Nige. Palace will defend far better than City did, and if we give them as many chances as we gave City they will take them, at least some of them. I'm going 2-0 to Palace, Benteke to score just before the break, and Allardyce to run on and nudge a corner in with his gut in the dying seconds. Allardyce then to slide fully 5 yards on his belly after tripping up on his victory celbration.

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  SEFTON on Tue 17 Jan 2017, 1:16 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:we always lose after a good win.... 2-0 to Palace

Sorry M4G, Not on my watch It won't happen
lol! .


got to agree with Nige.  Palace will defend far better than City did, and if we give them as many chances as we gave City they will take them, at least some of them.  I'm going 2-0 to Palace, Benteke to score just before the break, and Allardyce to run on and nudge a corner in with his gut in the dying seconds.  Allardyce then to slide fully 5 yards on his belly after tripping up on his victory celbration.


Judas. Crystal Palace V Everton Bottom

As I said ? Not on my watch.

Never felt more like singing the blues When Everton win and Liverpool lose , you got me singing the blues.


Last edited by sefton on Sat 21 Jan 2017, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9819
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Sack the Juggler on Tue 17 Jan 2017, 9:13 pm

sefton wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:we always lose after a good win.... 2-0 to Palace

Sorry M4G, Not on my watch It won't happen
lol! .
got to agree with Nige.  Palace will defend far better than City did, and if we give them as many chances as we gave City they will take them, at least some of them.  I'm going 2-0 to Palace, Benteke to score just before the break, and Allardyce to run on and nudge a corner in with his gut in the dying seconds.  Allardyce then to slide fully 5 yards on his belly after tripping up on his victory celbration.


Judas. Crystal Palace V Everton Bottom
I might have been joking about the Allardyce part... scoring I mean, not the 5 yard skid on his belly

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 18 Jan 2017, 1:11 am

Koeman to play the same starting XI ? Probably.
Shaggy is worth another start but maybe without the impact last weekend. Takes the attention away from Barks, so worth picking him again just for that reason alone.
Judge Judy...does he take Barry's slot already? Not yet.
Anyone a fan of Coleman's new role? Holgate seems to be in Koeman's good books. 3-5-2?
Interesting choices for RK when Gueye returns.
Got to be worth a trip to the Cobden for a couple of Guinesses, and one goal per pint.

cheers Crystal Palace V Everton 186792 Crystal Palace V Everton Action-s
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6352
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 18 Jan 2017, 12:06 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:Koeman to play the same starting XI ?  Probably.
Shaggy is worth another start but maybe without the impact last weekend. Takes the attention away from Barks, so worth picking him again just for that reason alone.
Judge Judy...does he take Barry's slot already? Not yet.
Anyone a fan of Coleman's new role? Holgate seems to be in Koeman's good books. 3-5-2?
Interesting choices for RK when Gueye returns.
Got to be worth a trip to the Cobden for a couple of Guinesses, and one goal per pint.

cheers Crystal Palace V Everton 186792  Crystal Palace V Everton Action-s
I thought Ross played brilliantly on Sunday, exactly how he should play, not trying to take on 50 defenders before scoring a worldy, just looking up and seeing who is available and running through.

Tom Davies will get picked, he ran further than anyone against the mancs. Yes he made some mistakes, but he loved it, and played through some lovely balls. The Palace defence is all over the place so we need those kinds of passes to rip them apart.

Schneiderlin needs more game time, so I think Barry will start and will be replaced with about half an hour to go.

We made a lot of defensive mistakes in our game against city, but we rode our luck, so with the Palace defence being so dodgy why not go for broke and stick with the 3-5-2?

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Gravy & Chips on Wed 18 Jan 2017, 12:32 pm

Now Pardew has been binbagged we should so them....however, have they won under Fat Sam yet?

If not, then welcome to Everton FC, the charity side of the Premier League...

1-0 The Eagles
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Age : 46
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  The President on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 6:27 pm

Lawros's Thoughts :

Everton have got energy and enthusiasm in their team with youngsters like Mason Holgate and Tom Davies in their line-up, and they have been getting stuck into teams.

Sam Allardyce is yet to win a league game as Crystal Palace boss after three attempts and I don't think it will be easy for him here either.

Allardyce signed Jeffrey Schlupp from Leicester this week and it is safe to say he will not be the last new face to arrive at Selhurst Park before the January transfer window closes.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  RhinoJagz on Fri 20 Jan 2017, 9:22 am

Good post on Twitter this week about Koeman made me laugh.

"I love Ronald Koeman because he hates Everton as much as the rest of us do" lol!

0-3 Blues.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Sack the Juggler on Fri 20 Jan 2017, 12:18 pm

KoelJagz wrote:Good post on Twitter this week about Koeman made me laugh.

"I love Ronald Koeman because he hates Everton as much as the rest of us do" lol!

0-3 Blues.
lol! lol! lol!

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 20 Jan 2017, 12:19 pm

He certainly pushes his case for new players. He obviously received promises from Big Mosh and Bill, and he plans on pushing them hard on their promises.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6352
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Fri 20 Jan 2017, 1:21 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:He certainly pushes his case for new players. He obviously received promises from Big Mosh and Bill, and he plans on pushing them hard on their promises.

Nail... Head... I reckon.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 38
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 21 Jan 2017, 11:52 am

Hope we keep the attitude shown against city, if we do it should be an easy game, BUT, this is Everton

2-1

Lukaku for us
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 21 Jan 2017, 2:18 pm

Same as we were then. Good continuity from last week. Hopefully another stellar performance in Davies but hope others around him step up the plate again. cOYBs!

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Armchair on Sat 21 Jan 2017, 3:05 pm

http://www.eplsite.org/stream22.html
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Lumper on Sat 21 Jan 2017, 3:09 pm

Benteke off The post
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6288
Age : 43
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Lumper on Sat 21 Jan 2017, 3:17 pm

Some skills from Ross. Wins a corner.

Mirrallas then had a great shot saved.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6288
Age : 43
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Armchair on Sat 21 Jan 2017, 3:19 pm

Barks close again. Playing well here.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Lumper on Sat 21 Jan 2017, 3:20 pm

Armchair wrote:Barks close again. Playing well here.

+1
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6288
Age : 43
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Lumper on Sat 21 Jan 2017, 3:21 pm

Mori trying to give away a penalty
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6288
Age : 43
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Lumper on Sat 21 Jan 2017, 3:22 pm

3 corners now
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6288
Age : 43
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Everton

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum