Everton v Swansea

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Everton v Swansea - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton v Swansea

Post  The President on Sat 19 Nov 2016, 4:53 pm

Vic scores again for Sunderland
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11903
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton v Swansea - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton v Swansea

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 19 Nov 2016, 4:53 pm

1-1. Phenomenal. Fantastic. Best league in the world.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68337
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton v Swansea - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton v Swansea

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 19 Nov 2016, 4:54 pm

FULL-TIME
Southampton 0-0 Liverpool
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68337
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton v Swansea - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton v Swansea

Post  The President on Sat 19 Nov 2016, 4:55 pm

That point moves Swansea to bottom of the league - how poor were we
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11903
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton v Swansea - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton v Swansea

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 19 Nov 2016, 4:59 pm

Typical post international break performance. Think the honeymoon is officially over for Ronald. Not looking good going into tough month or so now.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Everton v Swansea - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton v Swansea

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 19 Nov 2016, 5:46 pm

Everton v Swansea - Page 8 695251
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34406
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton v Swansea - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton v Swansea

Post  Armchair on Sat 19 Nov 2016, 6:31 pm

Our crossing was woeful today. We had 10 corners and I bet Fabianski caught all of them.

Gueye is sensational though.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19644
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton v Swansea - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton v Swansea

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Sat 19 Nov 2016, 8:41 pm

A draw snatched from the jaws of defeat. This is just a sticky patch we are going through. I hope. Neutral
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Age : 163
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton v Swansea - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton v Swansea

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 19 Nov 2016, 10:07 pm

New manager, same shit. Looks like this season is a write off and I just hope that, by this time next year: 1. Koeman has replaced 75% of the squad and 2. Moshiri has signed a contract to build a new ground by the docks. Otherwise they can both fuck off.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24023
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton v Swansea - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton v Swansea

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Sun 20 Nov 2016, 3:06 am

All gone a bit flat innit.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3637
Age : 42
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton v Swansea - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton v Swansea

Post  Da Judge on Sun 20 Nov 2016, 1:35 pm

hairy cataract wrote:New manager, same shit.  Looks like this season is a write off and I just hope that, by this time next year: 1. Koeman has replaced 75% of the squad and 2. Moshiri has signed a contract to build a new ground by the docks.  Otherwise they can both fuck off.  

Croxteth is still being muted... (actually think some in the council want us tucked away out there)..... I believe Moshiri wants the docks and there are rumours the Shoite may be crapping themselves as to how it may all turn out - commercially and aesthetically plus the associated publicity ..... thus the squeeze and nudge towards Croxteth....

Not sure we need to bin 75%.... we do need them all playing to the way they are being coached and expected to play.... we have a good talent pipeline (better than most EPL clubs) and it is generally homegrown. I would strongly fancy us to get 2 out 3 of Depay, Mkhatiryan(??) and Schneiderlin. The Sturridge thing is paper talk I believe..

I do think Jags is nearing the end and am hopeful that Galloway (recalled), Colgate, Funes Mori can develop quicker to be a partner for Williams for next year....

We need full back coverage both sides .....


_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8838
Age : 58
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Everton v Swansea - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton v Swansea

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 20 Nov 2016, 2:54 pm

Da Judge wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:New manager, same shit.  Looks like this season is a write off and I just hope that, by this time next year: 1. Koeman has replaced 75% of the squad and 2. Moshiri has signed a contract to build a new ground by the docks.  Otherwise they can both fuck off.  

Croxteth is still being muted... (actually think some in the council want us tucked away out there)..... I believe Moshiri wants the docks and there are rumours the Shoite may be crapping themselves as to how it may all turn out - commercially and aesthetically plus the associated publicity ..... thus the squeeze and nudge towards Croxteth....

Not sure we need to bin 75%.... we do need them all playing to the way they are being coached and expected to play.... we have a good talent pipeline (better than most EPL clubs) and it is generally homegrown. I would strongly fancy us to get 2 out 3 of Depay, Mkhatiryan(??) and Schneiderlin. The Sturridge thing is paper talk I believe..

I do think Jags is nearing the end and am hopeful that Galloway (recalled), Colgate, Funes Mori can develop quicker to be a partner for Williams for next year....

We need full back coverage both sides .....

We need cover all over the pitch to be fair, but I am unclear as to why there is not more talk about the midfield. The midfield is what makes the team tick, and ours simply doesn't. Looking at the players individually (Barkley, Barry (to a lesser extent), Gana, Mirallas, Foofoo, etc) they are tallented players. But it simply doesn't really work as a unit. Successful teams have great midfields.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68337
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton v Swansea - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton v Swansea

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 20 Nov 2016, 4:17 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:New manager, same shit.  Looks like this season is a write off and I just hope that, by this time next year: 1. Koeman has replaced 75% of the squad and 2. Moshiri has signed a contract to build a new ground by the docks.  Otherwise they can both fuck off.  

Croxteth is still being muted... (actually think some in the council want us tucked away out there)..... I believe Moshiri wants the docks and there are rumours the Shoite may be crapping themselves as to how it may all turn out - commercially and aesthetically plus the associated publicity ..... thus the squeeze and nudge towards Croxteth....

Not sure we need to bin 75%.... we do need them all playing to the way they are being coached and expected to play.... we have a good talent pipeline (better than most EPL clubs) and it is generally homegrown. I would strongly fancy us to get 2 out 3 of Depay, Mkhatiryan(??) and Schneiderlin. The Sturridge thing is paper talk I believe..

I do think Jags is nearing the end and am hopeful that Galloway (recalled), Colgate, Funes Mori can develop quicker to be a partner for Williams for next year....

We need full back coverage both sides .....

We need cover all over the pitch to be fair, but I am unclear as to why there is not more talk about the midfield. The midfield is what makes the team tick, and ours simply doesn't. Looking at the players individually (Barkley, Barry (to a lesser extent), Gana, Mirallas, Foofoo, etc) they are tallented players. But it simply doesn't really work as a unit. Successful teams have great midfields.

I'd imagine that Koeman would want to keep Lukaku, Bolasie, Guaye, Barkley, Williams, Barry, Coleman, Baines and replace everyone else in the squad, except maybe Davies and Holgate and a few other youngsters. Williams and Barry are short term, cos of age, and Baines seems to be fading too. I think over the next 18 months there will be an almost total replacement of the squad. And of course Lukaku will probably go in the summer too. Our squad is okay but very few of them look capable of playing the modern pressing game that Koeman favours. Now that they are fitter, we should be seeing them starting to get it, but I think very few are. New blood needed.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24023
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton v Swansea - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton v Swansea

Post  Lumper on Sun 20 Nov 2016, 5:32 pm

Was the game yesterday. The most exciting thing to happen was some lad being sick over everyone in the upper bullins Laughing I was seriously questioning my life choices watching that. Colemans goal didn't really help to cover up the obvious problems that exists with some of our squad. I agree with a need to totally rip apart that squad cause we won't get close to the next level and the fact that we missed Barry so badly is both worrying and depressing. I also thought Tom Davies should have started as McCarthy and Gana didn't work. If the lad was going to get some experience it should have been yesterday against a team at the bottom of the table.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6263
Age : 42
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton v Swansea - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton v Swansea

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum