606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley Williams - Diet of Oatcakes and Pikelets

+16
Goodison_Gringo
Super
SEFTON
Armchair
Hinchcliffe Corner
Gravy & Chips
Cahill the Great
Blue gazza
The President
RhinoJagz
Knight of Thorgothshire
Statman
Mr_Ben
Lumper
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Sack the Juggler
20 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ashley Williams - Diet of Oatcakes and Pikelets Empty Ashley Williams - Diet of Oatcakes and Pikelets

Post  Blue gazza Sat 30 Jul 2016, 11:12 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-agree-10million-deal-swansea-8529349

A yes from me, good signing if true £10 million, prem experience as well
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Ashley Williams - Diet of Oatcakes and Pikelets Empty Re: Ashley Williams - Diet of Oatcakes and Pikelets

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 30 Jul 2016, 11:53 pm

A bit slow no? But we need CB's and he does have the experience.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Ashley Williams - Diet of Oatcakes and Pikelets Empty Re: Ashley Williams - Diet of Oatcakes and Pikelets

Post  hairy cataract Sun 31 Jul 2016, 12:25 am

A big yes from me, exactly the sort of player we need - a leader, solid, gives everything. He's not the youngest, but we should get two or three seasons out of him. Great signing.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 31 Jul 2016, 10:49 am

Swansea defender Ashley Williams, 31, will become Ronald Koeman's first signing at Everton after the clubs agreed a £10m deal for the Wales international. (Sunday People)
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 31 Jul 2016, 10:59 am

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/695061/Arsenal-Ashley-Williams-Swansea-Premier-League-Arsene-Wenger-Transfer-News-Exclusive-News
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Tue 02 Aug 2016, 3:21 am

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-close-10m-ashley-williams-11692119

48 hours affraid affraid
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Tue 02 Aug 2016, 10:03 am

Where did Steve Walsh unearth this fella then? Never heard of him. One for the future I suppose.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 02 Aug 2016, 10:59 am

KoelJagz wrote:Where did Steve Walsh unearth this fella then? Never heard of him. One for the future I suppose.

He will never make it.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 02 Aug 2016, 1:01 pm

Daniel Gabidon(Swansea Player) revealed on twitter, Williams a great buy for Everton at 8 million?
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Tue 02 Aug 2016, 1:53 pm

I think this will prove a good piece of business. If you think he's too old, then think of Silvain Distin and Richard Gough.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Tue 02 Aug 2016, 3:17 pm

Will be a decent signing in my opinion.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4506
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Tue 02 Aug 2016, 3:46 pm

is he a smidgeon closer to signing yet?
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Tue 02 Aug 2016, 5:06 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:is he a smidgeon closer to signing yet?

33 hours
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Tue 02 Aug 2016, 9:51 pm

Breaking on BBC that offer has been rejected. Doh Ashley Williams - Diet of Oatcakes and Pikelets Doh

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 02 Aug 2016, 9:53 pm

KoelJagz wrote:Breaking on BBC that offer has been rejected. Doh Ashley Williams - Diet of Oatcakes and Pikelets Doh

Not surprising that they want to keep hold of their no. 1 CB I guess.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Tue 02 Aug 2016, 10:14 pm

This business will be done. I like Williams and always rated him but I'm not sure how he fits in. We should be looking at a younger version of Jags and not a stop gap.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 02 Aug 2016, 11:02 pm

The statement says ".....we have turned down the offer currently on the table.”
They want as much of Mosh's dosh as they can get.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Wed 03 Aug 2016, 12:15 pm

Expect a news story confirming that the player has signed a new and improved contract......
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 03 Aug 2016, 12:27 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:Expect a news story confirming that the player has signed a new and improved contract......
...or we offer £15M ?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 03 Aug 2016, 3:11 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Expect a news story confirming that the player has signed a new and improved contract......
...or we offer £15M ?
nah, fuck 'im, let's get someone younger in
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Wed 03 Aug 2016, 3:59 pm

We offer £10m and it's rejected. Hopefully we ask what their price is and either offer or it or say thanks, bu no thanks and move on. Time to set an example.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 03 Aug 2016, 8:28 pm

Decent but not to replace Stones. To me he and Jags would be like Stubbsy and Wier at the back again.

I see Mustafa is available for £25m from Valancia. I'd take him and Williams at the back and Jags on the bench with FM in the reserves.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 03 Aug 2016, 9:07 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:Decent but not to replace Stones. To me he and Jags would be like Stubbsy and Wier at the back again.

I see Mustafa is available for £25m from Valancia. I'd take him and Williams at the back and Jags on the bench with FM in the reserves.

Ain't nothing wrong with Stubbs and Weir. Didn't have 5 wins 1-0 on the trot during their tenure? Maybe Rooney's last season with us?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 04 Aug 2016, 8:36 am

Everton will return with an improved offer for Swansea City and Wales captain Ashley Williams, according to the Liverpool Echo .

Williams had been expected to move to Merseyside but the Liberty Stadium outfit sensationally rejected their £10 million bid on Tuesday night.

However, it seems the Blues have not given up hope on landing the 31-year-old centre-back and will offer more money to land their manager's top defensive target.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Thu 04 Aug 2016, 6:50 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
...or we offer £15M ?

We are indeed apparently bidding £15m now. I think that's too much and that we should look elsewhere. My thoughts are that we must be desperate if we're prepared to pay that!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next