Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 23 Oct 2017, 4:37 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41722296?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66793
Age : 45
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  hairy cataract on Mon 23 Oct 2017, 4:39 pm

Not sure why Duncan would ever be considered as having managerial potential at Everton. He should be sacked with the rest of them. When he played for us he spent most of his time either banned, in court, or on the bench reading Pigeons on Parade. He now seems to spend all of his time on the bench trying to see what Koeman is writing in his notebook. I like the fact that we're a sentimental club and there are loads of ex-players involved, but Big Dunc - as far as I can see - would be better as a club ambassador shaking hands with Uwie in the Dixie Dean suite. His pigeons need him.

avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23854
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  hairy cataract on Mon 23 Oct 2017, 4:52 pm

avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23854
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  The President on Mon 23 Oct 2017, 5:20 pm

hairy cataract wrote:

lol!
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11530
Age : 58
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 23 Oct 2017, 9:33 pm

I doubt that he'll be unemployed for long tbh .. maybe replace Bilic at WHU
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33800
Age : 59
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  Statman on Mon 23 Oct 2017, 10:19 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Armchair wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Armchair wrote:Hopefully Mosh has someone decent lined up.

Early front-runner with the bookies is Dyche. It's a no from me.


Me too.
Well, that's him ruled out then. Laughing

Since the two wise men of the board have said No there's not a snowball's chance in hell.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7080
Age : 55
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  Statman on Mon 23 Oct 2017, 10:20 pm

hairy cataract wrote:

avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7080
Age : 55
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 24 Oct 2017, 1:49 pm

Ronald Koeman says he is "disappointed" at being sacked by Everton after 16 months at the club.
Koeman was dismissed on Monday after Sunday's 5-2 home defeat by Arsenal left Everton in the Premier League relegation zone.
In a statement, the Dutchman thanked the club's players and staff for "all of their work and commitment".
"I would like to thank the fans for their passionate support of the club," the 54-year-old said in a statement.
Analysis: Where did it go wrong for Koeman?
Koeman struggled to lift players - Ball
Koeman was sacked with Everton 18th in the table, with eight points from their nine league matches this season.
"Naturally I am disappointed at this moment, but I wish the team good luck in the future," he added.
Everton Under-23 manager David Unsworth will take temporary charge of the club following Koeman's departure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41735239?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33800
Age : 59
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  Statman on Tue 24 Oct 2017, 1:52 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Ronald Koeman says he is "disappointed" at being sacked by Everton after 16 months at the club.
Koeman was dismissed on Monday after Sunday's 5-2 home defeat by Arsenal left Everton in the Premier League relegation zone.
In a statement, the Dutchman thanked the club's players and staff for "all of their work and commitment".
"I would like to thank the fans for their passionate support of the club," the 54-year-old said in a statement.
Analysis: Where did it go wrong for Koeman?
Koeman struggled to lift players - Ball
Koeman was sacked with Everton 18th in the table, with eight points from their nine league matches this season.
"Naturally I am disappointed at this moment, but I wish the team good luck in the future," he added.
Everton Under-23 manager David Unsworth will take temporary charge of the club following Koeman's departure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41735239?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7080
Age : 55
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 24 Oct 2017, 4:09 pm

hairy cataract wrote:

Actually LOL-ed in the office. Well done. Laughing

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13123
Age : 40
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  Super on Tue 06 Feb 2018, 3:38 pm

The new Holland manager....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42965154
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36346
Age : 40
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 06 Feb 2018, 3:59 pm

Super wrote:The new Holland manager....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42965154

Klaasen first name on the team sheet.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13123
Age : 40
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 06 Feb 2018, 4:04 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Super wrote:The new Holland manager....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42965154

Klaasen first name on the team sheet.
.and I bet he's superb !
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33800
Age : 59
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 06 Feb 2018, 4:15 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Super wrote:The new Holland manager....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42965154

Klaasen first name on the team sheet.
.and I bet he's superb !

Inevitable.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13123
Age : 40
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Thu 08 Feb 2018, 6:06 pm

Fat Sam will be pleased with this. It seems when you get sacked from Everton, you now get a big international job for your next gig.

Fat Sam for England anyone?
avatar
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3408
Age : 41
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  Armchair on Wed 28 Mar 2018, 9:27 pm

Which muppet at Goodison is signing these deals?

11m pay off for Bobby and we're still paying Ronald McDonald

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-embroiled-bitter-contract-dispute-14468094
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18876
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  Da Judge on Wed 28 Mar 2018, 11:17 pm

Armchair wrote:Which muppet at Goodison is signing these deals?

11m pay off for Bobby and we're still paying Ronald McDonald

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-embroiled-bitter-contract-dispute-14468094

Well I am still pissed he was pushed.... that said we shall reap that which we sow....

The villains of the piece are the Dutch FA. I believe these are typical contracts (a bit like Baseball Salary - once the player signs the contract if he is traded then either the new club picks up the contract or the trading club chips in). They will have been told by Koeman what he needed and they (team Koeman) might have breached in disclosing what in effect was a private contract between Everton and Koeman.

Our challenge is every other manager now knows what Everton pay.... who realistically would take the job knowing that they are getting a fraction of what the previous guy was getting. For the money - I like Wenger/Ancelotti take ya pick....

_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the 25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8702
Age : 57
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronald Koeman - (cheated England out of 1994 world cup)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum